Is There a God? Or Gods?

So believe what you will- belong to any religion you want to- or don't, just so long as you stay non-violent, don't advocate violence and don't try to push your religious morality on everyone else- I am fine with it.

We live in a shared society with shared consequences. My faith informs my values. Would you have me suspend my secular rights because I have different values than you?

That's exactly what the Left demands.

Of course what the Right demands is that everyone must believe- and agree with- the Christian faith- but some on the right will also accept the Jewish faith.
I grew up in a church which will remain unnamed and had no access to other religions. My parents had Jewish friends but never, ever discussed their faith.

It was not until I went to live with my foster father and his Irish Catholic wife that I learned about another religion. From then, when I entered the military, I began to read about ll the different religions.

Amazingly, I found almost all of them - except for Islam - had many soothing things in common that gave people some hope for something beyond the grave.

To be perfectly honest, I find myself in agreement with most American Indian beliefs than anything else.

So believe what you will- belong to any religion you want to- or don't, just so long as you stay non-violent, don't advocate violence and don't try to push your religious morality on everyone else- I am fine with it.

We live in a shared society with shared consequences. My faith informs my values. Would you have me suspend my secular rights because I have different values than you?

That's exactly what the Left demands.

Of course what the Right demands is that everyone must believe- and agree with- the Christian faith- but some on the right will also accept the Jewish faith.
I grew up in a church which will remain unnamed and had no access to other religions. My parents had Jewish friends but never, ever discussed their faith.

It was not until I went to live with my foster father and his Irish Catholic wife that I learned about another religion. From then, when I entered the military, I began to read about ll the different religions.

Amazingly, I found almost all of them - except for Islam - had many soothing things in common that gave people some hope for something beyond the grave.

To be perfectly honest, I find myself in agreement with most American Indian beliefs than anything else.
My path was the same and different but it led to me studying all religions. The core message is pretty much the same in all of them. We each have a good wolf and a bad wold inside us fighting, and the one that wins is the one we feed.

I looked at each religion in its best possible light.

Forum List

Back