Zone1 is the Vatican in the bible?

Bible verses related to Infanticide from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance - Sort By Book Order

Psalms 137:9 -

1 Samuel 15:3 -

Exodus 12:29 -

None of that has ONE thing to do with legalized abortion as my post DID

So you are dodging the issue, which is what dimrats are always doing to justify their support of baby killing politicians..

Get lost

None of that has ONE thing to do with legalized abortion as my post DID

So you are dodging the issue, which is what dimrats are always doing to justify their support of baby killing politicians..

Get lost

Killing babies isn't a problem in the Bible .
Bible verses related to Infanticide from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance - Sort By Book Order

Psalms 137:9 - Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

1 Samuel 15:3 - Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

Exodus 12:29 - And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.

Psalms 137:9 - Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Oh my God!

You are unbelievably DENSE!

Jesus said if you even call your brother a fool, you are in danger of Hellfire. And you are going to sit there and tell us that MURDER is a-ok with Jesus?

Then there is this: When someone asked him how to be saved, Jesus said Obey the Commanmdents.. Thou shall not murder is one of them.

That psg you quote from the OLD Testament is about ENEMIES of God's people being happy to kill the chosen people's children.

And then there is this

In case you haven't noticed, certain things in the Old T were done away with after Christ in any case...

big shock, I know...

There was no Vatican until the fourth century.
it's saying that every time on Saturday confession during their confession on Sunday service the priest keeps crucifying the Lord on the cross as you see that man on the man-made cross that is not Christ, but a substitute for Christ himself, showing that the Vatican in the eyes of the Lord is compared to spiritually as Sodom and Egypt.

Sodom because of their sexual activity as we know it and Egyptian gods as they display their idols and statues on display and many households.
So in many ways, the Vatican in the eyes of the Lord is being crucified on Sunday Service, offering up their sins on Saturday confession of sins still remains, the way the system keeps the sins of the people in captivity in sin, they are under the law of sin.

Jesus said that we would all be crucified following Him

Ok, those exact words are not in the Bible and I'm not even sure His Church would... have something in writing that says it like that. But Jesus told us to pick up our crosses and carry them. He told us we would be hated by all.. just like Him

He also said that no servant is greater than his master... (etc...)

So why do Protestants (generally speaking) hate crucifixes?

it's saying that every time on Saturday confession during their confession on Sunday service the priest keeps crucifying the Lord on the cross as you see that man on the man-made cross that is not Christ, but a substitute for Christ himself, showing that the Vatican in the eyes of the Lord is compared to spiritually as Sodom and Egypt.

Sodom because of their sexual activity as we know it and Egyptian gods as they display their idols and statues on display and many households.
So in many ways, the Vatican in the eyes of the Lord is being crucified on Sunday Service, offering up their sins on Saturday confession of sins still remains, the way the system keeps the sins of the people in captivity in sin, they are under the law of sin.

Where Jesus died? Was Jesus crucified in the Vatican?

If you don't understand the verse, there's something seriously wrong with you.

I've heard (not confirmed) that St Peter was crucified on the site of the present day Vatican

His bones (this has been confirmed) are buried under St Peter's Basilica

So I guess Jesus was speaking even LITERALLY when He said to Peter

"On this rock [Peter], I will build My Church..." Mt 16:18

read the war of Armageddon the war of God and Magog

The various foreign garrisons that fought under Titus and Vespasian assembled at the plain of Megiddo in 67 AD. Gog and Magog invaded Palestine around 500 BC. Those who stayed behind built a city called Scythiopolis.

I've heard (not confirmed) that St Peter was crucified on the site of the present day Vatican

His bones (this has been confirmed) are buried under St Peter's Basilica

So I guess Jesus was speaking even LITERALLY when He said to Peter

"On this rock [Peter], I will build My Church..." Mt 16:18

St Peter wasn't Jesus.

Greetings
I understand
I only can give these word
For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.
For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled.
2 Cor 10:3-6 (NKJV)

is the Vatican in the bible?

Vatican as it is and the future

And their dead bodies will lie in the streets of the great city (Vatican) which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord is being crucified (daily service).
Rev 11:8 (NKJV)

For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
Phil 3:18 (NKJV)

how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace?
Heb 10:29 (NKJV)

You have forsaken Me," says the Lord, "You have gone backward. Therefore I will stretch out My hand against you and destroy you; I am weary of relenting!
Jer 15:6 (NKJV)

And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.
For her sins have reached heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.
Rev 18:4-5 (NKJV)

we don't hate Catholics but this system keeps Catholics under the law
about Mary
And in the sixth month, the angel Gabriel was sent from God to a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,
To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.
And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favored, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.
And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favor with God.
And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
And he shall reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of his kingdom, there shall be no end.
Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.
For with God, nothing shall be impossible.
And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed

Genesis 6: 3
as in Noah, the Lord found grace
God saw grace in Mary she was highly favored
Mary's lineage was from the house of David's bloodline
she was the pure bloodline of Jesus's family
So, Jesus was crucified in Italy? That's what your first paragraph said. No, the Vatican is not in the Bible.

And their dead bodies will lie in the streets of the great city (Vatican) which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord is being crucified (daily service).
Rev 11:8 (NKJV
11:8 is talking about Jerusalem, where Jesus was crucified.

So, Jesus was crucified in Italy? That's what your first paragraph said. No, the Vatican is not in the Bible.

Totally unimportant: The 'Vatican' made the bible, made "the book of the books".

Here one of the first translations:

Totally unimportant: The 'Vatican' made the bible, made "the book of the books".

Here one of the first translations:

The Vatican did not exist when Constantine had the bishops decide what would be the Bible. So, it is important. There was no Catholic Church for hundreds of years later.

The Vatican did not exist when Constantine had the bishops decide what would be the Bible. So, it is important.

No. The Vatican is Rome.

There was no Catholic Church for hundreds of years later.

I am tired about all the stupid anti-Catholic attacks since 1000 years. What is your problem with the Vatican? My problem is only that I like to see female bishops there - but I do not expect female bishop have to make a better job. I do not think it is the duty of women to make better what so many men in history made wrong. Nevertheless this is a question of justice. God is not only our father - God is also our mother.

By the way "cougarbear". You did not listen to the words of the bible the Goths sent to you. Why did you not listen? And why do I know that you did not listen? ...

Last edited:

Psalms 137:9 - Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones. ...

You totally misinterpret what they say here. They say even when we will take your children and smash them to death this would be like your happiness compared with your evil babylonian behavior against us. It had been a very desperated idiot who sang this weird love song. When you listen to love songs today you will find also many desperated nonsense which fortunatelly never will be done.

I suggest to you: Do not try to use the bible to justify abortions. I'm sure convinced Christians who seek "the truth" never will agree that the killing of human beings is able to be a human right. Human beings are no things for rulers - human beings are children of god. Some know this - some not - but who understands and accepts this will nearly never be able to agree with abortion. With every abortion dies a human being. Only in very rare cases the life of the mother - which has a higher natural priority - has to be protected with the abortion of her baby. Abortion is always a tragedy and never a normal daily business.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back