Zone1 is the Vatican in the bible?

Jesus said "There is none good but God"

So why are humans always looking @ other humans to guide them on the narrow pathway to heaven?

They rely on such people as Joel Olsteen. Who but God knows how sincere that guy is? But I tend to think he is a big heretic. I know he's wrong about one thing: he's not in the Church Christ founded. So we know he's a heretic.

It is BEYOND ironic that protestants are incessantly criticizing the Catholic Church by saying that Catholics follow the pope, yet THEY follow...

Olsteen... Jim Baker..

and speaking of Jim.. How about that Jim Jones? Look what listening to mere humans gets us?

Luther is the father of Protestantism. Hurray. He is likely burning in Hell for dividing the One Church. And again, protestants follow HIM rather than Jesus... then turn around and criticize Catholics for "following" the pope. Well, for one thing, no real Catholic follows Francis.

But when real popes were in the Vatican, they were trustworthy and did not teach heresy.

I know something of Church history and recall a time hundreds of years ago when a pope was getting ready to teach some heretical thing or another. The cardinals and / or bishops warned him he was about to teach something heretical but he wouldn't listen. Well, the Grim Reaper stepped in and the guy died.

Jesus said that the gates of Hell would not prevail over His Church, and that is what He meant.

"Behold, I am with you always, even until the end.." Mt 28:20

is the Vatican in the bible?

Vatican as it is and the future

And their dead bodies will lie in the streets of the great city (Vatican) which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord is being crucified (daily service).
Rev 11:8 (NKJV)

For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
Phil 3:18 (NKJV)

how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace?
Heb 10:29 (NKJV)

You have forsaken Me," says the Lord, "You have gone backward. Therefore I will stretch out My hand against you and destroy you; I am weary of relenting!
Jer 15:6 (NKJV)

And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.
For her sins have reached heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.
Rev 18:4-5 (NKJV)

we don't hate Catholics but this system keeps Catholics under the law
about Mary
And in the sixth month, the angel Gabriel was sent from God to a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,
To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.
And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favored, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.
And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favor with God.
And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
And he shall reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of his kingdom, there shall be no end.
Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.
For with God, nothing shall be impossible.
And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed

Genesis 6: 3
as in Noah, the Lord found grace
God saw grace in Mary she was highly favored
Mary's lineage was from the house of David's bloodline
she was the pure bloodline of Jesus's family
are london or new york in the bible?

Is Once Saved Always Saved in the Bible? (no, in fact just the opposite is there, James 2 and etc..)

Is Go by the Bible alone (aka sola scriptura) in the Bible?

Is every circumstance we could possibly ever go through written about in the Bible so that we would never EVER be confused RE what Jesus would have us do ?

I mean, let's get real already

:rolleyes:

is the Vatican in the bible?

Vatican as it is and the future

And their dead bodies will lie in the streets of the great city (Vatican) which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord is being crucified (daily service).
Rev 11:8 (NKJV)

For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
Phil 3:18 (NKJV)

how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace?
Heb 10:29 (NKJV)

You have forsaken Me," says the Lord, "You have gone backward. Therefore I will stretch out My hand against you and destroy you; I am weary of relenting!
Jer 15:6 (NKJV)

And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.
For her sins have reached heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.
Rev 18:4-5 (NKJV)

we don't hate Catholics but this system keeps Catholics under the law
about Mary
And in the sixth month, the angel Gabriel was sent from God to a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,
To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.
And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favored, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.
And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favor with God.
And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
And he shall reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of his kingdom, there shall be no end.
Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.
For with God, nothing shall be impossible.
And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed

Genesis 6: 3
as in Noah, the Lord found grace
God saw grace in Mary she was highly favored
Mary's lineage was from the house of David's bloodline
she was the pure bloodline of Jesus's family
do you hate the vatican?

Is Once Saved Always Saved in the Bible? (no, in fact just the opposite is there, James 2 and etc..)

Is Go by the Bible alone (aka sola scriptura) in the Bible?

Is every circumstance we could possibly ever go through written about in the Bible so that we would never EVER be confused RE what Jesus would have us do ?

I mean, let's get real already

:rolleyes:
good questions!

There was no Vatican until the fourth century.

There were no Catholic Churches in the USA either in the 4th century

guess that means we should tear them all down? Satan would be delighted!

As it is, he will have to accept the damage he's already accomplished through enemies of Christ... secret societies and atheists and communists... and fake "catholics" like the elites in DC :dev3:

There were no Catholic Churches in the USA either in the 4th century

guess that means we should tear them all down? Satan would be delighted!

As it is, he will have to accept the damage he's already accomplished through enemies of Christ... secret societies and atheists and communists... and fake "catholics" like the elites in DC :dev3:

You're a sick man.

The IRONY!

a person who supports baby killers and child molesters who work in govt (fake catholics Pelosi and co.)

says I am sick!

That's rich

The Vatican is not in the Bible. You should be able to read.

You are on your way to Hell

a very nasty, painful place

Bible verses related to Infanticide from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance - Sort By Book Order

Psalms 137:9 - Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

1 Samuel 15:3 - Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

Exodus 12:29 - And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.

Forum List

Back