Zone1 is the Vatican in the bible?

OneIsTheWord

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2022
is the Vatican in the bible?

Vatican as it is and the future

And their dead bodies will lie in the streets of the great city (Vatican) which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord is being crucified (daily service).
Rev 11:8 (NKJV)

For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
Phil 3:18 (NKJV)

how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace?
Heb 10:29 (NKJV)

You have forsaken Me," says the Lord, "You have gone backward. Therefore I will stretch out My hand against you and destroy you; I am weary of relenting!
Jer 15:6 (NKJV)

And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.
For her sins have reached heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.
Rev 18:4-5 (NKJV)

we don't hate Catholics but this system keeps Catholics under the law
about Mary
And in the sixth month, the angel Gabriel was sent from God to a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,
To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.
And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favored, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.
And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favor with God.
And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
And he shall reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of his kingdom, there shall be no end.
Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.
For with God, nothing shall be impossible.
And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed

Genesis 6: 3
as in Noah, the Lord found grace
God saw grace in Mary she was highly favored
Mary's lineage was from the house of David's bloodline
she was the pure bloodline of Jesus's family

And their dead bodies will lie in the streets of the great city (Vatican) which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord is being crucified (daily service).

For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:

how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace?

You have forsaken Me," says the Lord, "You have gone backward. Therefore I will stretch out My hand against you and destroy you; I am weary of relenting!

And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.

about Mary
And in the sixth month, the angel Gabriel was sent from God to a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,
To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.
And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favored, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.
And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favor with God.
And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
And he shall reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of his kingdom, there shall be no end.
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.
And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed

Was The Vatican, as we know mentioned in The Bible?
The Vatican’s history as the seat of the Catholic Church began with the construction of a basilica over St. Peter’s grave in Rome in the 4th century A.D.

After much of Rome was leveled in a fire in A.D. 64, Emperor Nero executed St. Peter and other Christian scapegoats at the base of Vatican Hill, where they were buried in a necropolis.

Having embraced Christianity with the Edict of Milan in 313, Emperor Constantine I began constructing a basilica over St. Peter’s tomb in 324. St. Peter’s Basilica became a spiritual center for Christian pilgrims, leading to the development of housing for clergymen and the formation of a marketplace that became the thriving commercial district of Borgo.

There is no mention in the old testament, naturally. Rome figures prominently in the New Testament, as the writers were under Roman rule, but The Vatican itself was not mentioned, as far as I know, though 12 of the books of the New Testament were written in time periods of 64 A.D. or later, through 96 A.D., after the execution of St Peter, Revelations being one of them.

The Vatican’s history as the seat of the Catholic Church began with the construction of a basilica over St. Peter’s grave in Rome in the 4th century A.D.

After much of Rome was leveled in a fire in A.D. 64, Emperor Nero executed St. Peter and other Christian scapegoats at the base of Vatican Hill, where they were buried in a necropolis.

Having embraced Christianity with the Edict of Milan in 313, Emperor Constantine I began constructing a basilica over St. Peter’s tomb in 324. St. Peter’s Basilica became a spiritual center for Christian pilgrims, leading to the development of housing for clergymen and the formation of a marketplace that became the thriving commercial district of Borgo.

There is no mention in the old testament, naturally. Rome figures prominently in the New Testament, as the writers were under Roman rule, but The Vatican itself was not mentioned, as far as I know, though 12 of the books of the New Testament were written in time periods of 64 A.D. or later, through 96 A.D., after the execution of St Peter, Revelations being one of them.
the future
From Paul VI Hall Assembly, Today there is another group of pilgrims linked up with us in the Paul VI Hall; they are pilgrims suffering from illnesses.

Blaspheme the Holy Spirit and His Children
POPE FRANCIS St. Peter's Square
Wednesday, 25 June 2014

With this weather, between the heat and the possibility of rain, it was more prudent that they stay there.
But they are linked with us via maxi screen. And thus we are together at the same audience.
And today let us all pray especially for them, for their illnesses. Thank you.

Note: Pope Francis says we the Body of Christ have an illness because of our Christian belief in having a personal relationship with the Holy Spirit and God

In the first catechesis on the Church, last Wednesday, we began with the initiative of God who wants to form a people to carry his blessing to all the nations of the earth.

He begins with Abraham and then, with great patience — and God has that; he has a great deal of that! — He prepares this people of the Old Covenant so that, in Jesus Christ, he will establish it as the sign and instrument of mankind’s communion with God and unity with one another (cf. Second Vatican Ecumenical Council, Constitution Lumen Gentium, n. 1). Today we would like to pause on the importance for a Christian to belong to this people.

We will speak about belonging to the Church. (Meaning The Parish)

The reader and a writer, I am a true Christian, how am I a true Christian? First I read the letter of POPE FRANCIS, in his own words.

By the letter of the law, written law, by scripture, in the language, put forth from time past to the very present time!
I comment on offensive words from VATICAN, Paul VI Hall General Assembly.

1 # We read. You are not isolated, and we meaning you, are not Christians on an individual basis.

Each one on His or Her own, not by any means, by the letter of the language! (Meaning by the letter of language, (VATICAN!) if I say by my own choices I am a true Christian it’s not by yours own to say I am).

VATICAN: Our Christian identity is to belong! We are Christians because we belong to the Church. (The Parish)

(Meaning, to belong solely under the VATICAN Church, one Church under the earth, By the letter of the language! In one way of saying, not above the Heaven)

Revelation 13:6 (And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

VATICAN:
It is like a last name: if the first name is “I am Christian”, the last name is “I belong to the Church”.
(Meaning I belong to a Church under the earth, not above)

VATICAN: It is so beautiful to observe how this belonging is also expressed in the name God gives to himself.
(Using the name and deity of God the Father, Abba)

VATICAN: In answer to Moses in that wonderful episode of the “burning bush”, he defines himself as the God of the fathers (cf. Ex 3:15).

(The Word does not just say I AM,” but to His adversary as well)

Exodus 3:15-17 (NKJV) states, Moreover, God said to Moses, "Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: 'The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.

(I underline the quote they are referring to! But in the same matter, God continues to say,

Has sent me to you.

This is My name forever, and this is My memorial to all generations.'

Exodus 3:16 Go and gather the elders of Israel together, and say to them, 'The LORD God of your

Exodus 3:17 fathers, the God of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob, appeared to me, saying, "I have surely visited you and seen what is done to you in Egypt. Remember Egypt pass.

Note; VATICAN: The Parish is Egypt and it has not passed yet. The Vatican is referred as which spiritually as Sodom and Egypt

Revelation 11:8 (
And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Cesar Bossier, did you find out why is he?

VATICAN:
He doesn’t say: I am the Omnipotent One..., no: I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.

My remark to this letter
This phrase: I am not! To density that is only the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. This is not to identify He not one true God, but by showing God’s the New Covenant

Abram to Abraham means Father of the Most High

Abraham's wife’s Sarai means princess the change Sarai to Sarah Mother of nations

Sarah gives the name to their son Isaac which means Laughter

Jacob to
Israel means The God that Strives, and Sup-planter means having power with God

Simon’s name means God has heard

Peter's name means The Rock

These name changes to identify the one true God

VATICAN: They Identify that God Only Identify only God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.

We read in Genesis 17:1-5 When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to Abram and said to him, "I am Almighty God; walk before Me and be blameless.
And I will make My covenant between Me and you, and will multiply you exceedingly."

Then Abram fell on his face, and God talked with him, saying:

"As for Me, behold, My covenant is with you, and you shall be a father of many nations.
No longer shall your name be called Abram, but your name shall be Abraham; for I have made you a father of many nations.

NOTE: I am
Vatican Say:
He doesn’t say: I am the Omnipotent One, this is an insult to God of Israel, this where the word of blasphemy Vatican Words

VATICAN:
(The Reader: But God is Not the Father of Darkness, I quote scripture, by letter of the law.)

Note: Another Insult to the God of light, saying the God of Israel is a God of Darkness

VATICAN: In this way, He reveals himself as the God who made an alliance with our fathers and remains ever faithful to his pact and calls us to enter into this relationship that precedes us. God’s relationship with his people precedes us all, it comes from that time.

(Meaning the Saints on earth)

2# VATICAN:
In this sense, one’s thought goes in the first place, with gratitude, to those who went before us and who welcomed us into the Church.

No one becomes Christian on his or her own! Is that clear? No one becomes Christian by him- or herself.

Christians are not made in a laboratory. A Christian is part of a people who come from afar.

The Church, The Parish

The Christian belongs to a people called the Church and this Church is what makes him or her Christian, on the day of Baptism, and then in the course of catechesis, and so on. But no one, no one becomes Christian on his or her own.

If we believe, if we know how to pray, if we acknowledge the Lord and can listen to his Word, if we feel him close to us and recognize him in our brothers and sisters, it is because others, before us, lived the faith and then transmitted it to us.

We have received the faith from our fathers, from our ancestors, and they have instructed us in it. If we think about it carefully, who knows how many beloved faces pass before our eyes at this moment: it could be the face of our parents who requested our Baptism; that of our grandparents, or of some family member who taught us how to make the sign of the Cross and to recite our first prayers?

I always remember the face of the nun, who taught me the Catechism, but she always comes to mind — she is in Heaven for sure, because she was a holy woman — I always remember her and give thanks to God for this sister.

Or it could be the face of the parish priest, of another priest, or a sister or a catechist, who transmitted the contents of the faith to us and helped us to grow as Christians.... So, this is the Church: one great family, where we are welcomed and learn to live as believers and disciples of the Lord Jesus.

The Church, meaning not of the body of Christ but the Parish only​

.We are able to live this journey not only because of others but together with others. In the Church there is no “do it yourself”, there are no “free agents”.
How many times did Pope Benedict “describe the Church as an ecclesial ‘we’”! At times one hears someone say: “I believe in God, I believe in Jesus, but I don’t care about the Church...”. How many times have we heard this? And this is not good.

There are those who believe they can maintain a personal, direct, and immediate relationship with Jesus Christ outside the communion and the mediation of the Church. These are dangerous and harmful temptations.

These are, as the great Paul VI said, absurd dichotomies. It is true that walking together is challenging, and at times can be tiring: it can happen that some brother or some sister creates difficulties, or shocks us... But the Lord entrusted his message of salvation to a few human beings, to us all, to a few witnesses; and it is in our brothers and in our sisters, with their gifts and limitations, that he comes to meet us and make himself known.

And this is what it means to belong to the Church. Remember this well: to be Christian means belonging to the Church.

The first name is “Christian”, and the last name is “belonging to the Church”. (The Parish)

let us ask the Lord, through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, Mother of the Church, for the grace never to fall into the temptation of thinking we can make it without others, that we can get along without the Church, that we can save ourselves on our own, of being Christians from the laboratory. On the contrary, you cannot love God without loving your brothers, you cannot love God outside of the Church; you cannot be in communion with God without being so in the Church, and we cannot be good Christians if we are not together with those who seek to follow the Lord Jesus, as one single people, one single body, and this is the Church. Thank you.

I offer a cordial greeting to the delegation from Bethlehem University, which this year is celebrating the 40th anniversary of its foundation, with special appreciation for its praiseworthy educational apostolate among the Palestinian people. I greet all the English-speaking pilgrims and visitors taking part in today’s Audience, including those from England and Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Sweden, Greece, Australia, Taiwan, Vietnam, India, the Antilles, and the United States. Upon all of you, and upon your families, I invoke joy and peace in the Lord Jesus.

Lastly, I greet the young people, the sick and newlyweds. The echo of the Solemnity of the Body and Blood of Christ, which we recently celebrated, still resounds. Dear young people, always find in the Eucharist the nourishment for your spiritual life. Dear sick people — especially those linked with us in the Paul VI Hall — offer your suffering and your prayers to the Lord, that he may continue to spread his love in the hearts of people. And you, dear newlyweds, approach the Eucharist with renewed faith, that nourished by Christ you may be families inspired by concrete Christian testimony.

about Mary

You have Revelation 11:8 completely wrong. Jesus was crucified in Jerusalem, not Rome.

the future
From Paul VI Hall Assembly, Today there is another group of pilgrims linked up with us in the Paul VI Hall; they are pilgrims suffering from illnesses.

Wednesday, 25 June 2014

With this weather, between the heat and the possibility of rain, it was more prudent that they stay there.
But they are linked with us via maxi screen. And thus we are together at the same audience.

Note: Pope Francis says we the Body of Christ have an illness because of our Christian belief in having a personal relationship with the Holy Spirit and God

In the first catechesis on the Church, last Wednesday, we began with the initiative of God who wants to form a people to carry his blessing to all the nations of the earth.

He begins with Abraham and then, with great patience — and God has that; he has a great deal of that! — He prepares this people of the Old Covenant so that, in Jesus Christ, he will establish it as the sign and instrument of mankind’s communion with God and unity with one another (cf. Second Vatican Ecumenical Council, Constitution Lumen Gentium, n. 1). Today we would like to pause on the importance for a Christian to belong to this people.

The reader and a writer, I am a true Christian, how am I a true Christian? First I read the letter of POPE FRANCIS, in his own words.

By the letter of the law, written law, by scripture, in the language, put forth from time past to the very present time!

1 # We read. You are not isolated, and we meaning you, are not Christians on an individual basis.

Each one on His or Her own, not by any means, by the letter of the language! (Meaning by the letter of language, (VATICAN!) if I say by my own choices I am a true Christian it’s not by yours own to say I am).

VATICAN: Our Christian identity is to belong! We are Christians because we belong to the Church. (The Parish)

(Meaning, to belong solely under the VATICAN Church, one Church under the earth, By the letter of the language! In one way of saying, not above the Heaven)

Revelation 13:6 (And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

VATICAN:
It is like a last name: if the first name is “I am Christian”, the last name is “I belong to the Church”.

VATICAN: It is so beautiful to observe how this belonging is also expressed in the name God gives to himself.

VATICAN: In answer to Moses in that wonderful episode of the “burning bush”, he defines himself as the God of the fathers (cf. Ex 3:15).

Exodus 3:15-17 (NKJV) states, Moreover, God said to Moses, "Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: 'The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.

(I underline the quote they are referring to! But in the same matter, God continues to say,

Has sent me to you.

Exodus 3:16 Go and gather the elders of Israel together, and say to them, 'The LORD God of your

Exodus 3:17 fathers, the God of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob, appeared to me, saying, "I have surely visited you and seen what is done to you in Egypt. Remember Egypt pass.

Note; VATICAN: The Parish is Egypt and it has not passed yet. The Vatican is referred as which spiritually as Sodom and Egypt

Revelation 11:8 (
And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

VATICAN:
He doesn’t say: I am the Omnipotent One..., no: I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.

My remark to this letter
This phrase: I am not! To density that is only the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. This is not to identify He not one true God, but by showing God’s the New Covenant

Abraham's wife’s Sarai means princess the change Sarai to Sarah Mother of nations

Jacob to

VATICAN: They Identify that God Only Identify only God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.

We read in Genesis 17:1-5 When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to Abram and said to him, "I am Almighty God; walk before Me and be blameless.
And I will make My covenant between Me and you, and will multiply you exceedingly."

"As for Me, behold, My covenant is with you, and you shall be a father of many nations.
No longer shall your name be called Abram, but your name shall be Abraham; for I have made you a father of many nations.

Vatican Say:
He doesn’t say: I am the Omnipotent One, this is an insult to God of Israel, this where the word of blasphemy Vatican Words

VATICAN:
(The Reader: But God is Not the Father of Darkness, I quote scripture, by letter of the law.)

Note: Another Insult to the God of light, saying the God of Israel is a God of Darkness

VATICAN: In this way, He reveals himself as the God who made an alliance with our fathers and remains ever faithful to his pact and calls us to enter into this relationship that precedes us. God’s relationship with his people precedes us all, it comes from that time.

2# VATICAN:
In this sense, one’s thought goes in the first place, with gratitude, to those who went before us and who welcomed us into the Church.

No one becomes Christian on his or her own! Is that clear? No one becomes Christian by him- or herself.

Christians are not made in a laboratory. A Christian is part of a people who come from afar.

The Church, The Parish

The Christian belongs to a people called the Church and this Church is what makes him or her Christian, on the day of Baptism, and then in the course of catechesis, and so on. But no one, no one becomes Christian on his or her own.

If we believe, if we know how to pray, if we acknowledge the Lord and can listen to his Word, if we feel him close to us and recognize him in our brothers and sisters, it is because others, before us, lived the faith and then transmitted it to us.

We have received the faith from our fathers, from our ancestors, and they have instructed us in it. If we think about it carefully, who knows how many beloved faces pass before our eyes at this moment: it could be the face of our parents who requested our Baptism; that of our grandparents, or of some family member who taught us how to make the sign of the Cross and to recite our first prayers?

I always remember the face of the nun, who taught me the Catechism, but she always comes to mind — she is in Heaven for sure, because she was a holy woman — I always remember her and give thanks to God for this sister.

Or it could be the face of the parish priest, of another priest, or a sister or a catechist, who transmitted the contents of the faith to us and helped us to grow as Christians.... So, this is the Church: one great family, where we are welcomed and learn to live as believers and disciples of the Lord Jesus.

.We are able to live this journey not only because of others but together with others. In the Church there is no “do it yourself”, there are no “free agents”.
How many times did Pope Benedict “describe the Church as an ecclesial ‘we’”! At times one hears someone say: “I believe in God, I believe in Jesus, but I don’t care about the Church...”. How many times have we heard this? And this is not good.

There are those who believe they can maintain a personal, direct, and immediate relationship with Jesus Christ outside the communion and the mediation of the Church. These are dangerous and harmful temptations.

These are, as the great Paul VI said, absurd dichotomies. It is true that walking together is challenging, and at times can be tiring: it can happen that some brother or some sister creates difficulties, or shocks us... But the Lord entrusted his message of salvation to a few human beings, to us all, to a few witnesses; and it is in our brothers and in our sisters, with their gifts and limitations, that he comes to meet us and make himself known.

And this is what it means to belong to the Church. Remember this well: to be Christian means belonging to the Church.

The first name is “Christian”, and the last name is “belonging to the Church”. (The Parish)

let us ask the Lord, through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, Mother of the Church, for the grace never to fall into the temptation of thinking we can make it without others, that we can get along without the Church, that we can save ourselves on our own, of being Christians from the laboratory. On the contrary, you cannot love God without loving your brothers, you cannot love God outside of the Church; you cannot be in communion with God without being so in the Church, and we cannot be good Christians if we are not together with those who seek to follow the Lord Jesus, as one single people, one single body, and this is the Church. Thank you.

I offer a cordial greeting to the delegation from Bethlehem University, which this year is celebrating the 40th anniversary of its foundation, with special appreciation for its praiseworthy educational apostolate among the Palestinian people. I greet all the English-speaking pilgrims and visitors taking part in today’s Audience, including those from England and Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Sweden, Greece, Australia, Taiwan, Vietnam, India, the Antilles, and the United States. Upon all of you, and upon your families, I invoke joy and peace in the Lord Jesus.

Lastly, I greet the young people, the sick and newlyweds. The echo of the Solemnity of the Body and Blood of Christ, which we recently celebrated, still resounds. Dear young people, always find in the Eucharist the nourishment for your spiritual life. Dear sick people — especially those linked with us in the Paul VI Hall — offer your suffering and your prayers to the Lord, that he may continue to spread his love in the hearts of people. And you, dear newlyweds, approach the Eucharist with renewed faith, that nourished by Christ you may be families inspired by concrete Christian testimony.

Who teaches this garbage?

the future

Wednesday, 25 June 2014

VATICAN:

Has sent me to you.

Revelation 11:8 (And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

VATICAN: He doesn’t say: I am the Omnipotent One..., no: I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.

My remark to this letter

Jacob to

Vatican Say:

VATICAN:

2# VATICAN:

The Church, The Parish

You are correct. I didn't read it either. So, he and some small group I never heard of do not like the Catholic church. OK. I didn't mind giving link to some history, but have no interest following or supporting this line of attack.

OneIsTheWord
You have Revelation 11:8 completely wrong. Jesus was crucified in Jerusalem, not Rome.
yes are not looking
R (93).gif

the Great City (Vatican) which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord is being crucified (daily service).

the great city of Rome which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt

our Lord is being crucified (in your daily service).

it says the Vatican is of picture of Sodon why More than 6,000 Catholic clergy members have been credibly accused of sexual abuse in the United States. Many of these accusations of abuse date back decades.

Many of these clergy members are now deceased and homosexuality continues in their parish.
The 2021 USCCB report identified 2,458 priests involved in allegations of child Sodomizsd abuse by clergy.
the definition of Sodon is to be Sodomizsd

the
definition of spiritual Egypt by worshiping strange gods

the man in their parish on their cross is a man called Cesare Borgia.

Cesare Borgia
, born (September 13, 1475March 12, 1507), Duke of Valentinois, and Romagna, Prince of Andria and Venafro, Count of Dyois, Lord of Piombino, Camerino and Urbino, Gonfalonier and Captain General of the Church, was a Spanish-Italian condottiero, lord and cardinal. He was the son of Pope Alexander VI and his long-term mistress Vannozza dei Cattanei, sibling to Lucrezia Borgia, Gioffre Borgia(Jofré in (Valentian), Prince of Squillace, and Giovanni Borgia, duke of Gandia, and half-brother to Don Pedro Luis de Borja and Girolama de Borja, children of unknown mothers.

1695132582763.png
1695133437188.png

Cesare Borgia
For as woman came from man, even so, man also comes through woman; but all things are from God.
Judge among yourselves. Is it proper for a woman to pray to God with her head uncovered?
Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a dishonor to him?
But if a woman has long hair, it is a glory to her; for her hair is given to her for a covering.
1 Cor 11:12-15 (NKJV)

Giovanni Borgia may refer to:
Giovanni Borgia (1474), born in 1474, Duke of Gandia, son Pope Alexander VI
Giovanni Borgia (1498), born in 1498, son of Lucrezia Borgia
Juan Borgia, son of Giovanni (1474) and Maria Enriquez de Luna
How many Catholic priests have been accused of abusing children?

Duke of Valentinois
Duke of Valentinois (French: Duc de Valentinois; Italian: Duca Valentino), formerly Count of Valentinois, is a title of nobility, originally in the French peerage. It is currently one of the many hereditary titles claimed by the Prince of Monaco despite its extinction in French law in 1949. Though it originally indicated administrative control of the Duchy of Valentinois, the duchy has since become part of France, making the title simply one of nobility. It was created at least four times: in 1498 for Cesare Borgia, in 1548 for Diane of Poitiers, in 1642 for Prince Honoré II of Monaco, and most recently in 1715 for Prince Jacques I of Monaco.
Romagna is an Italian historical region that approximately corresponds to the south-eastern portion of present-day Emilia-Romagna. Traditionally, it is limited by the Apennines to the southwest, the Adriatic to the east, and the rivers Reno and Sillaro to the north and west. The region's major cities include Ravenna, Cesena, Faenza, Forlì, Imola, Rimini, and San Marino(a separate nation inside the Romagna historical region).

Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, "If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed.
And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
They answered Him, "We are Abraham's descendants, and have never been in bondage to anyone. How can you say, 'You will be made free'?"
Jesus answered them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin.
And a slave does not abide in the house forever, but a son abides forever.
Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.
John 8:31-36 (NKJV)

You are correct. I didn't read it either. So, he and some small group I never heard of do not like the Catholic church. OK. I didn't mind giving link to some history, but have no interest following or supporting this line of attack.
their parish keeps Catholics under the law, so they do not get saved, do you think they know that, NO!!!!!!
Catholic people are a beautiful family

about Mary

There was no Vatican until the fourth century.

OneIsTheWord

yes are not looking
View attachment 831311
the Great City (Vatican) which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord is being crucified (daily service).

the great city of Rome which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt

our Lord is being crucified (in your daily service).

it says the Vatican is of picture of Sodon why More than 6,000 Catholic clergy members have been credibly accused of sexual abuse in the United States. Many of these accusations of abuse date back decades.

Many of these clergy members are now deceased and homosexuality continues in their parish.
The 2021 USCCB report identified 2,458 priests involved in allegations of child Sodomizsd abuse by clergy.
the definition of Sodon is to be Sodomizsd

the
definition of spiritual Egypt by worshiping strange gods

the man in their parish on their cross is a man called Cesare Borgia.

Cesare Borgia
, born (September 13, 1475March 12, 1507), Duke of Valentinois, and Romagna, Prince of Andria and Venafro, Count of Dyois, Lord of Piombino, Camerino and Urbino, Gonfalonier and Captain General of the Church, was a Spanish-Italian condottiero, lord and cardinal. He was the son of Pope Alexander VI and his long-term mistress Vannozza dei Cattanei, sibling to Lucrezia Borgia, Gioffre Borgia(Jofré in (Valentian), Prince of Squillace, and Giovanni Borgia, duke of Gandia, and half-brother to Don Pedro Luis de Borja and Girolama de Borja, children of unknown mothers.

For as woman came from man, even so, man also comes through woman; but all things are from God.
Judge among yourselves. Is it proper for a woman to pray to God with her head uncovered?
Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a dishonor to him?
But if a woman has long hair, it is a glory to her; for her hair is given to her for a covering.
1 Cor 11:12-15 (NKJV)

Giovanni Borgia may refer to:
Giovanni Borgia (1474), born in 1474, Duke of Gandia, son Pope Alexander VI
Giovanni Borgia (1498), born in 1498, son of Lucrezia Borgia
Juan Borgia, son of Giovanni (1474) and Maria Enriquez de Luna
How many Catholic priests have been accused of abusing children?

Duke of Valentinois
Duke of Valentinois (French: Duc de Valentinois; Italian: Duca Valentino), formerly Count of Valentinois, is a title of nobility, originally in the French peerage. It is currently one of the many hereditary titles claimed by the Prince of Monaco despite its extinction in French law in 1949. Though it originally indicated administrative control of the Duchy of Valentinois, the duchy has since become part of France, making the title simply one of nobility. It was created at least four times: in 1498 for Cesare Borgia, in 1548 for Diane of Poitiers, in 1642 for Prince Honoré II of Monaco, and most recently in 1715 for Prince Jacques I of Monaco.
Romagna is an Italian historical region that approximately corresponds to the south-eastern portion of present-day Emilia-Romagna. Traditionally, it is limited by the Apennines to the southwest, the Adriatic to the east, and the rivers Reno and Sillaro to the north and west. The region's major cities include Ravenna, Cesena, Faenza, Forlì, Imola, Rimini, and San Marino(a separate nation inside the Romagna historical region).

Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, "If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed.
And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
They answered Him, "We are Abraham's descendants, and have never been in bondage to anyone. How can you say, 'You will be made free'?"
Jesus answered them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin.
And a slave does not abide in the house forever, but a son abides forever.
Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.
John 8:31-36 (NKJV)

Jeremiah 23:14,[76] where the sins of Jerusalem are compared to Sodom and are listed as adultery, lying, and strengthening the hands of evildoers; Amos 4:1–11 (oppressing the poor and crushing the needy);[77] and Ezekiel 16:49–50,[78] which defines the sins of Sodom as "pride, fullness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy. And they were haughty, and did toevah before me, and I took them away as I saw fit." Michaelson uses toevah in place of abomination to emphasize the original Hebrew, which he explains as being more correctly translated as "taboo".[79]

Jerusalem was never called Rome or the Vatican. There was no Vatican until the fourth century. Is this the teachings of Jehovah's Witnesses or the Mormons?

Jesus was crucified in Jerusalem.

When non-Catholics die and meet Jesus

Jesus will ask them:

Why did you hate My Church?

Will they say: I didn't know it was your Church

Jesus would likely say, "Why didn't you investigate Catholics' claims?"

Likely answer: "I was too busy trying to be a good Christian"

Jesus "And just how would you be a good Christian without My Church? You thought I just set up the Church for the fun of it?"

Jerusalem was never called Rome or the Vatican. There was no Vatican until the fourth century. Is this the teachings of Jehovah's Witnesses or the Mormons?

Jesus was crucified in Jerusalem.

if you say so

When non-Catholics die and meet Jesus

Jesus will ask them:

Why did you hate My Church?

Will they say: I didn't know it was your Church

Jesus would likely say, "Why didn't you investigate Catholics' claims?"

Likely answer: "I was too busy trying to be a good Christian"

Jesus "And just how would you be a good Christian without My Church? You thought I just set up the Church for the fun of it?"

but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way.
But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared.
So the servants of the owner came and said to him, 'Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?'
He said to them, 'An enemy has done this.' The servants said to him, 'Do you want us then to go and gather them up?'
But he said, 'No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them.
Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn." ' "Matt 13:25-30 (NKJV)

All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats.
And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.
Then the King will say to those on His right hand, 'Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
Matt 25:32-34 (NKJV)

Forum List

Back