Is the US to blame for no peace in the Palestinian-Israeli Conflict?

Is the US to blame for no peace in the Palestinian-Israeli Conflict?

The answer to this question is pretty obvious, of course the US is to blame considering the money and weapons it sends and has been sending for decades. I shared this link more to share the video. I'm not too tech savvy and couldn't figure out how to just share the video.

In my opinion, Israel and America are one. The Zionist project is slowly becoming the US's 51st state.

You are an idiot.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sunni Man
Quote: Originally Posted by High_Gravity
Even if the US vanished tomorrow, the Israelis and Palestinians would still be in conflict, things might actually be even worse without the Americans.
Incorrect

Israel would fall within one year.

And the Middle East would become peaceful.

You gunna tell me that muslims will just let the Jews leave?

Seriously?

Be honest with your hate. I have way more respect for people that are open about how much they hate than people that lie about it.

Of course the Jews would be allowed to leave peaceably.

Or they would be welcome to stay and have a life in the new country of Palestine. :cool:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As my freind H_G would say;

You hitten the pipe sunni?

You really think that Jordan would let the Pals have jack shit? The Pals are actually Jordinians, except that actual Jordinians hate them and forced them to live in the shithole that was Israel. But now that it's nice, the Pals want to stay and take it over. Of course they would kill off all the jews that didn't convert, and the new country of Palestine would become a shithole again in about 5 years.

The Palestinians would never let the Jews live amongst them in peace, it is in the fucking Hamas charter than this land belongs to the Muslims and Jews must be destroyed, how are you going to live in peace with a people you don't even recognize? besides even if the Palestinians did get Israel it would just turn into another third world shithole like Yemen.

Last edited:
Nice try Tinmore, Christians are being killed in Egypt because they are Christian, what is happening in Mexico is over power and drugs, not religion.

I'll put my money an false flag.

What do you mean?

Israel has always tried to sell this conflict as Muslims, who hate Jews, always attacking Israel, because they hate Jews.

The clunker in this argument is that the Muslims and Christians are on the same side. This does not fit the terrorist propaganda crap of Muslims V Christians and Jews. And don't forget that Palestinians Jews are also against Israel but that is another story for another day. Israel has always tried to drive a wedge between Muslims and Christians so it would be easier to demonize the Muslims.

I'll put my money an false flag.

What do you mean?

Israel has always tried to sell this conflict as Muslims, who hate Jews, always attacking Israel, because they hate Jews.

The clunker in this argument is that the Muslims and Christians are on the same side. This does not fit the terrorist propaganda crap of Muslims V Christians and Jews. And don't forget that Palestinians Jews are also against Israel but that is another story for another day. Israel has always tried to drive a wedge between Muslims and Christians so it would be easier to demonize the Muslims.

Muslims and Christians are on the same side? it doesn't look that way for the Christians in Pakistan, Egypt and Iraq that are being slaughtered and chased out onto the streets.

Or they would be welcome to stay and have a life in the new country of Palestine. :cool:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You really think that Jordan would let the Pals have jack shit? The Pals are actually Jordinians, except that actual Jordinians hate them and forced them to live in the shithole that was Israel. But now that it's nice, the Pals want to stay and take it over. Of course they would kill off all the jews that didn't convert, and the new country of Palestine would become a shithole again in about 5 years.

The Palestinians would never let the Jews live amongst them in peace, it is in the fucking Hamas charter than this land belongs to the Muslims and Jews must be destroyed, how are you going to live in peace with a people you don't even recognize? besides even if the Palestinians did get Israel it would just turn into another third world shithole like Yemen.

There are already about 3000 Jews living in Palestine with complete equal right as the Muslims and Christians. You never hear about them ever being attacked.

What do you mean?

Muslims and Christians are on the same side? it doesn't look that way for the Christians in Pakistan, Egypt and Iraq that are being slaughtered and chased out onto the streets.

Of course it doesn't look that way. That is the plan.

Of course it doesn't look that way. That is the plan.

I have spent time in the Middle East and from what I gather Muslims are only ok with Christians living beside them if they submit to Islamic law.

What do you mean?

There are millions of Christians in both Egypt and Pakistan.

99.9% of them have no trouble with the Muslims.

But let there be an incident involving 50 or even 100 Christians in a local dispute.

And our media paints a picture of widespread abuse against Christians by Muslims.

But then again our media and news networks are owned by Jews.

So what do you expect ??

Last edited:

First hamas would turn on the other political party and thier leaders would be executed for wanting to live peacefully with Israel.

Then Shiara law would be fully enforced. And we all know how that turns out.

Now since the Pals have no fucking clue how to manage themselves, all the great things that the Jews built start to break down.

Water runs short, food is hard to come by, people remeber why they hated each other before the jews came back.

yep, Yemen in 5 years.

There are millions of Christians in both Egypt and Pakistan.

99.9% of them have no trouble with the Muslims.

But let there be an incident involving 50 or even 100 Christians in a local dispute.

And our media paints a picture of widespread abuse against Christians by Muslims.

But then again our media and news networks are owned by Jews.

So what do you expect ??

The population of Christians in both of those countries are shrinking every year due to attacks on Christians by Islamic terror groups, it is starting to sink in Christians don't have a future in those countries.

Last edited:

First hamas would turn on the other political party and thier leaders would be executed for wanting to live peacefully with Israel.

Then Shiara law would be fully enforced. And we all know how that turns out.

Now since the Pals have no fucking clue how to manage themselves, all the great things that the Jews built start to break down.

Water runs short, food is hard to come by, people remeber why they hated each other before the jews came back.

yep, Yemen in 5 years.

Look what happened in Gaza when Hamas won the elections, they threw Fatah out of there. They chased Fatah members into the streets, threw them off of buildings, shot them, etc everyone thinks if the Israelis packed their bags and just left, it would be coombaya over there with the Palestinians, bullshit, if anything a war would ignite over who would take power. Yemen #2.

Forum List

Back