Is the US to blame for no peace in the Palestinian-Israeli Conflict?

We are backing Israel which is an apartheid racist state worse than South Africa ever was.

Do they have a stated policy of genocide?

Yes they do.

Just ask any Palestinians who has lost family members to the IDF

Since they have the numbers, the organisation and the arms to do so.

Why haven't they?

In 40 years, not enough people will give a shit, since it will have been 40 years of peace.

The answer to this question is pretty obvious, of course the US is to blame considering the money and weapons it sends and has been sending for decades. I shared this link more to share the video. I'm not too tech savvy and couldn't figure out how to just share the video.

In my opinion, Israel and America are one. The Zionist project is slowly becoming the US's 51st state.

No.

Only a fool would assume that we are responsible for the actions of 2 other countries.

Fyi; We are giving ~ $300 million a year to Hamas now. You know, that internationally known terror group?

Could you confirm that money to Hamas?
Sends a tingle down your leg, doesn't it?

sure thing

United States foreign aid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Country Economic Assistance FY 2009, $US millions Military Assistance FY2009, $US millions U.S. Total Economic and Military FY2009, $US millions Aid received per person recipient FY2009, $US

Pakistan

$US millions Military Assistance FY2009 1,353.60
$US millions U.S. Total Economic and Military FY2009, 429.3

actually I was way under. They get more than $1.7 billion.

Nice to know we are putting that much money into a terror groups pockets.

Hamas is not mentioned in your link.

Hamas control Palistine.

1+1=2

There's is 0 chance they are not the ones getting vast chunks of the money. Fattah[?] is also getting a portion, but since they are now linked....

Abbas gets all the money and he left the government in 2007.

Even if the US vanished tomorrow, the Israelis and Palestinians would still be in conflict, things might actually be even worse without the Americans.

Hamas is not mentioned in your link.

Hamas control Palistine.

1+1=2

There's is 0 chance they are not the ones getting vast chunks of the money. Fattah[?] is also getting a portion, but since they are now linked....

Link

Actually, don't bother, I know you are lying now and no matter how many facts, with links I provide, you will be the good little soldier and deny deny deny.

Latter liar.

Hamas control Palistine.

1+1=2

Link

Actually, don't bother, I know you are lying now and no matter how many facts, with links I provide, you will be the good little soldier and deny deny deny.

Latter liar.

Well he did but you are truthproof so why bother.

Even if the US vanished tomorrow, the Israelis and Palestinians would still be in conflict, things might actually be even worse without the Americans.

Incorrect

Israel would fall within one year.

And the Middle East would become peaceful.

I don't know Israel has one of the finest Militaries in the world and has been recieving US aid for a long time,I think they would be able to stand on their own if the US was not there. Plus Sunni I highly doubt if Israel was gone there would ever be peace in the Middle East, look at all these uprisings and government crack downs in Libya, Yemen, Bahrain, Syria etc etc I doubt that all goes away if Israel were gone.

Incorrect

Nice to know that you are genocidal and well as ignorant of the fact that muslims hate each other just a little less than they hate the Jews.

Incorrect

Nice to know that you are genocidal and well as ignorant of the fact that muslims hate each other just a little less than they hate the Jews.

What makes you believe that?

Incorrect

I don't know Israel has one of the finest Militaries in the world and has been recieving US aid for a long time,I think they would be able to stand on their own if the US was not there. Plus Sunni I highly doubt if Israel was gone there would ever be peace in the Middle East, look at all these uprisings and government crack downs in Libya, Yemen, Bahrain, Syria etc etc I doubt that all goes away if Israel were gone.

sunnis and shittes will go back to killing each other over not worshipping properly. And then the age old tribal blood lust will return and sunnis will kill sunnis in other tribes as well as the shittes.

The entire ME is a shit hole that is held in check by thier group hatred of the Jews. But since they fear pushing the jews to far, they will never again openly war against them.

Instead these pussies will send "freedom floatillas" in, knowing they are breaking the law, but also knowing they have jew haters world wide that will back them in the media.

Incorrect

What makes you believe that?

What? do you not watch the news? Muslims are killing each other in the streets in Libya, Yemen, Syria, Bahrain etc? are you niaeve to think it will be all peaches and cream if Israel was not there?

Incorrect

sunnis and shittes will go back to killing each other over not worshipping properly. And then the age old tribal blood lust will return and sunnis will kill sunnis in other tribes as well as the shittes.

The entire ME is a shit hole that is held in check by thier group hatred of the Jews. But since they fear pushing the jews to far, they will never again openly war against them.

Instead these pussies will send "freedom floatillas" in, knowing they are breaking the law, but also knowing they have jew haters world wide that will back them in the media.

No doubt, without Israel the situation might even get worse.

The answer to this question is pretty obvious, of course the US is to blame considering the money and weapons it sends and has been sending for decades. I shared this link more to share the video. I'm not too tech savvy and couldn't figure out how to just share the video.

In my opinion, Israel and America are one. The Zionist project is slowly becoming the US's 51st state.
Yeah, pay no mind to the splodeydopes. They're not at all responsible.

Your photo speaks volumes. Israel is the group your kind want eradicated here, but you want to support them there...laughable. It amazes me that you complain about the Z.O.G. at your rallies just like muslims, but can't find it in your little heart to stand on the side of reason. That being that, muslims in the middle east just want us to mind or own bees wax when it comes to their civil war. It's the strategic value that is the main reason we even acknowledge them to begin with. No one else in the world even likes israel.:poop:

Forum List

Back