Is the Trump-Sessions Feud a Fake?

I think there is friction, but not enough to force a replacement.

Sessions was RIGHT ETHICALLY to recluse himself as he was part of the election process. The last DOJ had no problem being unethical.

I believe Trump is pissed over the Russia attacks and wants the DOJ to counter attack with the evidence against those who abused power under Obama..............

But Sessions is a cool customer.............and was our Senator.........he's not stupid........and will not show his hand until the dealings done....................I believe Trump is impatient to get this issue behind him............and I believe Sessions is crossing his I's and T's before he takes any action.

Best guess.

Trump doesn't think Sessions should have recused himself because he views Sessions as his servant and lapdog, when that is not what the role of AG is. Trump thinks the government should serve him first and the American people somewhere down the road.

Trump doesn't think Sessions should have recused himself because he views Sessions as his servant and lapdog, when that is not what the role of AG is. Trump thinks the government should serve him first and the American people somewhere down the road.
. OR ?? You ain't got no OR do you ??? Typical Demon-crat attacking lapdog. You fool no one.

. OR ?? You ain't got no OR do you ??? Typical Demon-crat attacking lapdog. You fool no one.

Wtf are you yammering about?

The Pres tweets all over the place but the AG continues to carry forth his agenda in lots of important places. And it appears Sessions has no plans to un-recuse himself or resign.

Anyone care to guess what’s really going on?

Go to What if the Trump-Sessions feud is a big, clever hoax? for an essay on this
The Pres tweets all over the place but the AG continues to carry forth his agenda in lots of important places. And it appears Sessions has no plans to un-recuse himself or resign.

Go to What if the Trump-Sessions feud is a big, clever hoax? for an essay on this
He's disparaging and humiliating his loyal AG. Trump isn't happy unless he's being a dick.

John Shaw was absolutely right but of course you can't handle the truth.

There is so much wrong baked into this situation, so much error and ego and straight-up birdbrained ignorance, that we're left with one simple question: Who do you root for?

Read more...

Democrats made up a feud.

I wouldn't call it a feud, but Trump has been bashing Sessions on air and on Twitter. Sessions hasn't really said much, but Graham said it all for him.

Where are the democrats involved in that story? I see Trump, Sessions, and Graham. Where are the democrats? Of the three, Trump is probably the closest thing to a dem.

No. It's not fake. Sadly, it just goes to show how Trump rolls when it comes to vetting people for running the country.

It could have been a combination of things.

One..He could have gotten everybody looking in Sessions' direction
while he was moving on Spicer and Prebius.

Two...He could be just communicating with Sessions. He can't really
dictate cases to the AG. In those Huse and Senate hearings they asked
folks if they were ordered to do something by the POTUS.

He could have simply been telling th AG..."forget what I said at the start, if you have something on HRC and the Dems, go after them." It is vastly better to
give orders informally than formally.

Forum List

Back