• I hate everything he stands for but he's not my enemy

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • I like the president

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Enemy is a pretty strong word, even though Obama has used it to describe conservatives, but I would say he is a detriment to the nation.

He's not my enemy, he's my president. I don't like the man's policies, and I think he should be voted out of office in november. But I think we should can the enemy talk.

I lost all respect for him after his "You didn't build that" speech.
I was shocked at the contempt he holds American people.

obama has said that we are his enemy. and I'll tell ya something, democrats have called Republicans every damn name in the book and then some and they treated President Bush horribly. They treated John McCain horribly, they Treated Sara Palin horribly and they're in the process of treating Romney and Ryan horribly so don't give us none of the poor old obama bullshit. that shit don't peddle here. You want respect? you better give some or take what is dealt ya.

I lost all respect for him after his "You didn't build that" speech.
I was shocked at the contempt he holds American people.

I lost all respect after the apology tour which if memory serves, began about twenty minutes after his inauguration.

Obama is emboldened by the lack of repercussions to his outrageous actions.

Racial immunity clearly goes a long way.

True when every objection is met with accusations of racism and bigotry. I guess I'm over that, I could give a shit. If the libturds declare me racist it means squat to me and most others...only other libturds are disturbed. I could give a shit about libturd condemnation.

Forum List

Back