Votes: 3 17.6%
  • I like the president

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Poll to follow

I'm torn between my belief (from being a former Hope & Change guy) that Obama is just a nice guy that sucks at being President, and my competing belief that he views America as the evil of the world and he wants to downsize us and bring up everyone else.. Sorta like his "spread the wealth" ideas..

Still fighting that battle.. But either way.. Romney-Ryan have my vote and I hope to God that they win.

The stuff they threw at Romney with the felon accusation,the tax cheat charge,then to hold him accountable for the death of some lady years after Romney had any connection to that family was the
ugliest thing i have ever seen a campaign do.

And Obama's representatives all sort of acted like they had nothing to do with it at all.

I can remember the Carter days when I was actually scared for our country and it's ten times worse with Obama. We are in such a fiscal crisis and our foreign policy is just a mess. No one knows if we are an ally or a foe, and this administration hasn't a clue on how to fix this economy.

He's not my enemy, but his so woefully unprepared for the job of president, it is frightening.

Incredible the really sad state this country has been in for years now and what have we gotten from this administration?

Obama on the road all the time doing his stand up schtick giving speech after speech and nothing is getting done.

All the appearances on the daytime talk shows the evening talk shows....time after time after time.

All the time spent week after week after week on gay issues,Gays in the military,gay marriage,birth control,that lady that needed so much birth control she was going broke,abortion issues,women feeling they aren't loved any more.

And the fucking country is going down the tubes....

Clint is right,this guy has to go....

Poll to follow

I'm torn between my belief (from being a former Hope & Change guy) that Obama is just a nice guy that sucks at being President, and my competing belief that he views America as the evil of the world and he wants to downsize us and bring up everyone else.. Sorta like his "spread the wealth" ideas..

Still fighting that battle.. But either way.. Romney-Ryan have my vote and I hope to God that they win.

Perhaps a reading of Dreams From My Father and a click on the link below might help you.

Barack Hussein Obama - Discover the Networks

No... He is not my enemy. Nor is Willard. But neither are my friend or worthy of anything other my detain for the majority of their actions.

Is Obama my enemy? No, because I've never met the man and sat and talked with him.

However.................he IS my President, and as such, deserves a certain amount of respect, because this nation chose him over McCain.

You know..................I didn't like Jr. much, but even so, I would yell about his policies that I disagreed with, but I would never wish harm to come to him, no matter how badly he may have fucked up in Iraq. He was still the president.

That being said, I'm glad to see that the stock market has recovered quite nicely under Obama. And, he's done a pretty decent job on foreign policy.

Poll to follow

Perhaps a reading of Dreams From My Father and a click on the link below might help you.

Barack Hussein Obama - Discover the Networks

I watched 2016.. and I was incredibly persuaded by the views put forward, on how Obama thinks.. But something in me.. Just wants to believe he doesn't actually want America to fail.

I guess I just like to see the good in everyone. But he definitely needs to get outta the White House.

Whether it's intentional or he just sucks.. He's an AWFUL President.

I can't believe I was ever persuaded by his soaring but empty speeches.. Time for a real leader.

Is Obama my enemy? No, because I've never met the man and sat and talked with him.

However.................he IS my President, and as such, deserves a certain amount of respect, because this nation chose him over McCain.

You know..................I didn't like Jr. much, but even so, I would yell about his policies that I disagreed with, but I would never wish harm to come to him, no matter how badly he may have fucked up in Iraq. He was still the president.

That being said, I'm glad to see that the stock market has recovered quite nicely under Obama. And, he's done a pretty decent job on foreign policy.

I remember how angry I was for the whole shoe incident, and I remember seeing one of bushes last speeches as president, and he was booed, I was ashamed of those Americans who booed him.

I think you can oppose everything the president stands for while still showing respect for the office he holds.

I remember how angry I was for the whole shoe incident, and I remember seeing one of bushes last speeches as president, and he was booed, I was ashamed of those Americans who booed him.

I think you can oppose everything the president stands for while still showing respect for the office he holds.

Even though the whole shoe incident with Jr. made me laugh, I'm (kinda) glad he didn't get hurt.

I never recall the Armed Forces booing him. The shoe incident was overseas,

Yes he is the enemy,he is about unamerican as they come....

$obama-somali-muslim-garb.jpg

$ObamaWright.jpg

$bc50a49cb11a61428c48ca25f6072341.jpg

No it was the military who booed him.

No it was the military who booed him.

Ummm....................you DO realize that the Armed Forces and the military are the same thing, right?

I think he's a well-meaning guy who is a bit out of his league.

A better president than Carter or Bush-43, but not as good a one as Reagan or Clinton.

I agree. I think he went in all starry eyed and was very unprepared for the job.

But they all do, to a certain degree. Bush-43, Clinton, Reagan... All of these guys met with all sorts of oppossition when they took office, and were surprised by the mendacity and mean-spiritedness.

Bush-43 (whom I actually thought was a good guy) worked very well with Democrats in Texas, but was horrified by the partisan nastiness he ran into when he was president. They impeached Clinton. they'd have impeached Reagan over Iran Contra if they could have.

I think it kind of goes back to Nixon, when they realized the Emperor has no clothes. The presidency has been a much lesser office since him.

Forum List

Back