• I hate everything he stands for but he's not my enemy

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • I like the president

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think he's a well-meaning guy who is a bit out of his league.

A better president than Carter or Bush-43, but not as good a one as Reagan or Clinton.

I agree. I think he went in all starry eyed and was very unprepared for the job.

But they all do, to a certain degree. Bush-43, Clinton, Reagan... All of these guys met with all sorts of oppossition when they took office, and were surprised by the mendacity and mean-spiritedness.

Bush-43 (whom I actually thought was a good guy) worked very well with Democrats in Texas, but was horrified by the partisan nastiness he ran into when he was president. They impeached Clinton. they'd have impeached Reagan over Iran Contra if they could have.

I think it kind of goes back to Nixon, when they realized the Emperor has no clothes. The presidency has been a much lesser office since him.

Remember when Rep. King was praising Boehner's mendacity on the floor of the House?

I'm torn between my belief (from being a former Hope & Change guy) that Obama is just a nice guy that sucks at being President, and my competing belief that he views America as the evil of the world and he wants to downsize us and bring up everyone else.. Sorta like his "spread the wealth" ideas..

Still fighting that battle.. But either way.. Romney-Ryan have my vote and I hope to God that they win.

Perhaps a reading of Dreams From My Father and a click on the link below might help you.

Barack Hussein Obama - Discover the Networks

I watched 2016.. and I was incredibly persuaded by the views put forward, on how Obama thinks.. But something in me.. Just wants to believe he doesn't actually want America to fail.

I guess I just like to see the good in everyone. But he definitely needs to get outta the White House.

Whether it's intentional or he just sucks.. He's an AWFUL President.

I can't believe I was ever persuaded by his soaring but empty speeches.. Time for a real leader.

Everyone makes mistakes. There is grace when such mistakes are not fatal. There is greater glory when one learns from those mistakes and resolves never to make the same mistake again.
There is an infinite universe of mistakes, try to make as many as possible and repeat none!

Forum List

Back