Zone1 Is the Pope worthy of the title "Holy Father" just like God?

Not just the Pope. All priests that perform the Mass pull Christ down off His throne a thousand times a day around tele world to make him die for our sins. The Sacraments were to remember him by. Not to be literal flesh and blood.

Hmm. Can you elaborate?

Incorrect.

So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in yourselves. He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day. For My flesh is true food, and My blood is true drink. He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him. (John 6:53–56)
Good grief! That’s not what he was saying.
Luke 22:19 “And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.” When the priest holds the bread, is it bread or flesh? It’s bread. It doesn’t change into flesh and the scripture doesn’t say it does. It symboling the atonement he was about to perform. We take the Sacraments to remember this. And, do you get to drink the wine? No. Just the Priest. So, you are out in the cold.

Good grief! That’s not what he was saying.
Luke 22:19 “And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.” When the priest holds the bread, is it bread or flesh? It’s bread. It doesn’t change into flesh and the scripture doesn’t say it does. It symboling the atonement he was about to perform. We take the Sacraments to remember this. And, do you get to drink the wine? No. Just the Priest. So, you are out in the cold.
“I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats of this bread will live forever; and the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh.”

The Jews then disputed among themselves, saying, “How can this man give us his flesh to eat?” So Jesus said to them, “Very truly, I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood have eternal life, and I will raise them up on the last day; (1) for my flesh is true food and my blood is true drink. Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood abide in me, and I in them. Just as the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father, so whoever eats me will live because of me.”

John 6:51-57

“I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats of this bread will live forever; and the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh.”

The Jews then disputed among themselves, saying, “How can this man give us his flesh to eat?” So Jesus said to them, “Very truly, I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood have eternal life, and I will raise them up on the last day; (1) for my flesh is true food and my blood is true drink. Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood abide in me, and I in them. Just as the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father, so whoever eats me will live because of me.”

John 6:51-57
And I can keep posting Luke. It doesn’t make your stupid belief that the bread turns to literal flesh in your body. All that is necessary is to believe and be baptized by water and the spirit. We do the Sacrament to member our covenant of baptism. The Lord only had to die once. You want to think you are a cannible, go for it. It was a symbolic statement. That’s it.

And I can keep posting Luke. It doesn’t make your stupid belief that the bread turns to literal flesh in your body. All that is necessary is to believe and be baptized by water and the spirit. We do the Sacrament to member our covenant of baptism. The Lord only had to die once. You want to think you are a cannible, go for it. It was a symbolic statement. That’s it.

God commanded that we celebrate the Passover meal perpetually. A divine revealing communication of God to his people so that they may be like Him. Jesus Christ fulfilled that command in his last Passover meal. Jesus said, do this in memory of me. In this way the mass is purpose to divinize us. Jesus is the Paschal lamb, hence, the Christian view of Christ as the spotless Lamb of God who by his death freed mankind from the bonds of sin.

Jesus was born into this world to testify to the truth. The sword he brought was the sword of truth.

The practice of celebrating the last supper or the Passover meal began with the early Christians. The belief that the Eucharist contained the body and blood of Christ was believed by the early Christians. In fact, Saint Paul admonished them to treat the Eucharist with reverence. So the belief in the mystery of the Eucharist being transformed into the body and blood is a core belief of the Catholic faith. I have personally witnessed the transformative power of faith.

I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world. ~Jesus, John 6:51

"My flesh is food to the world." To the Jews the idea that Jesus presented to them - eating his body and drinking his blood - was radical. You would be hard pressed to find anything more theologically problematic or more disgusting for Jews to accept. How did they respond? They protested and gave Jesus every opportunity to clarify and correct his statement; to render his language more spiritual; more metaphorical; more symbolic. What did Jesus do? He doubled down. He said, "unless you eat the flesh and drink the blood of the Son of Man you have no life in you." He used the Greek word trógó; which is to gnaw, munch, crunch and was typically used in those days in the context of eating; as in to partake of a meal.

So there is little doubt in what Jesus meant.

God commanded that we celebrate the Passover meal perpetually. A divine revealing communication of God to his people so that they may be like Him. Jesus Christ fulfilled that command in his last Passover meal. Jesus said, do this in memory of me. In this way the mass is purpose to divinize us. Jesus is the Paschal lamb, hence, the Christian view of Christ as the spotless Lamb of God who by his death freed mankind from the bonds of sin.

Jesus was born into this world to testify to the truth. The sword he brought was the sword of truth.

The practice of celebrating the last supper or the Passover meal began with the early Christians. The belief that the Eucharist contained the body and blood of Christ was believed by the early Christians. In fact, Saint Paul admonished them to treat the Eucharist with reverence. So the belief in the mystery of the Eucharist being transformed into the body and blood is a core belief of the Catholic faith. I have personally witnessed the transformative power of faith.
So, have you taken the crap after partaking your unauthorized Eucharist and have it tested for human DNA? Then you do not know. It’s a part of the ridiculous hocus pocus of the church to keep you building their empire. It was only for remembering the atonement and covenants associated with the Baptism. You changed the everlasting gospel and new covenants.

It so funny to watch your head explode when shown in the Bible there are god’s (plural). Not pagan gods either. And to destroy the false doctrine of Catholics and Protestants like God doesn’t have a body. Yet, Jesus still has a resurrected body. And, that Jesus said you are a god in embryo.I often show my anger by presenting the Book, Chapter and Verse that proves the doctrine, it always the Holy Spirit to work.
And.........There is but ONE GOD. "You have severed yourself from Christ, you who would be justified by the Law; you have fallen away from grace." -- Gal. 5:4

"YOU" are claiming that your cult will become "gods" like mentioned in the Holy Scriptures? 1. Amon...false god of Egypt?. 2. Asherah from the Canaanite culture?
3. Baal? 4. Bell? 5. Chemosh? 6. Dagon? etc., The Holy Scriptures mention over 8000 false gods, and you are defending them as being deity? Really? Even the greatest of the false gods.........what was his name?......Oh Yea. Stan or something like that..Steve? Nope.........SATAN.

What did God declare about other god's..........I think it was one of those important thingys, it will come to me, wait for it........wait for it "THOU SHALT HAVE NO OTHERS GODS BEFORE ME........" -- Ex. 20:3-5 This passage states a list of things.....NOT TO WORSHIP, any god other than the God in heaven........

What happens when you attempt to justify your cult's faith by the Old Law and the Prophets? You are after all bound by the New Testament Covenant of Jesus Christ..........the last covenant that will ever be made between God and Mankind (Act 2), the "last days" covenant. There is no Joseph Smith Covenant based upon People being on the Moon (true....look it up), a covenant that declares that all peoples of the dark skinned races.......are dark because they are being punished, if they are baptized into the Mormon church they will be white in the resurrection just like all the other people of God. No Joke........this is a weird cult.

Its clear.......your cult has fallen from away from the grace of our Lord Jesus, attempting to Justify your doctrine through the LAW and through parroting of the King James Bible and claiming the doctrine came from heaven. But really.........MOON PEOPLE............and BLACK PEOPLE are black because God is punishing them........now you are defending the fasle gods simply because the history of the Bible speaks true. Simply a word or subject is found in the Bible does not mean that God supports that subject, its simply the TRUTH that is being revealed....the good and the bad.

:abgg2q.jpg:

And.........There is but ONE GOD. "You have severed yourself from Christ, you who would be justified by the Law; you have fallen away from grace." -- Gal. 5:4

"YOU" are claiming that your cult will become "gods" like mentioned in the Holy Scriptures? 1. Amon...false god of Egypt?. 2. Asherah from the Canaanite culture?
3. Baal? 4. Bell? 5. Chemosh? 6. Dagon? etc., The Holy Scriptures mention over 8000 false gods, and you are defending them as being deity? Really? Even the greatest of the false gods.........what was his name?......Oh Yea. Stan or something like that..Steve? Nope.........SATAN.

What did God declare about other god's..........I think it was one of those important thingys, it will come to me, wait for it........wait for it "THOU SHALT HAVE NO OTHERS GODS BEFORE ME........" -- Ex. 20:3-5 This passage states a list of things.....NOT TO WORSHIP, any god other than the God in heaven........

What happens when you attempt to justify your cult's faith by the Old Law and the Prophets? You are after all bound by the New Testament Covenant of Jesus Christ..........the last covenant that will ever be made between God and Mankind (Act 2), the "last days" covenant. There is no Joseph Smith Covenant based upon People being on the Moon (true....look it up), a covenant that declares that all peoples of the dark skinned races.......are dark because they are being punished, if they are baptized into the Mormon church they will be white in the resurrection just like all the other people of God. No Joke........this is a weird cult.

Its clear.......your cult has fallen from away from the grace of our Lord Jesus, attempting to Justify your doctrine through the LAW and through parroting of the King James Bible and claiming the doctrine came from heaven. But really.........MOON PEOPLE............and BLACK PEOPLE are black because God is punishing them........now you are defending the fasle gods simply because the history of the Bible speaks true. Simply a word or subject is found in the Bible does not mean that God supports that subject, its simply the TRUTH that is being revealed....the good and the bad.

:abgg2q.jpg:
You are all over the place again as your head explodes because the Bible proves I’m right and you are wrong.
Here’s the error you are making. You think “God” is but one person. “God” is just a title. Even your church teaches the Trinity. Three Gods. The Trinity means one Godhead made up of three personages. You believe this as well. The difference is you believe the three are one personage changing shapes and personalities becoming different members of the Godhead. That’s illogical. It’s your black magic nonsense. We believe the Simplest organization is three separate personages in one Godhead, Father, Son, Holy Ghost: the simplest explanation is the truth. Ocams Razor

So, have you taken the crap after partaking your unauthorized Eucharist and have it tested for human DNA? Then you do not know. It’s a part of the ridiculous hocus pocus of the church to keep you building their empire. It was only for remembering the atonement and covenants associated with the Baptism. You changed the everlasting gospel and new covenants.
Jesus the Bread of Life
25 When they found him on the other side of the lake, they asked him, “Rabbi, when did you get here?”

26 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, you are looking for me, not because you saw the signs I performed but because you ate the loaves and had your fill. 27 Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. For on him God the Father has placed his seal of approval.”

28 Then they asked him, “What must we do to do the works God requires?”

29 Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.”

30 So they asked him, “What sign then will you give that we may see it and believe you? What will you do? 31 Our ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness; as it is written: ‘He gave them bread from heaven to eat.’[c]”

32 Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, it is not Moses who has given you the bread from heaven, but it is my Father who gives you the true bread from heaven. 33 For the bread of God is the bread that comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.”

34 “Sir,” they said, “always give us this bread.”

35 Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty. 36 But as I told you, you have seen me and still you do not believe. 37 All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away. 38 For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. 39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. 40 For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”

41 At this the Jews there began to grumble about him because he said, “I am the bread that came down from heaven.” 42 They said, “Is this not Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? How can he now say, ‘I came down from heaven’?”

43 “Stop grumbling among yourselves,” Jesus answered. 44 “No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day. 45 It is written in the Prophets: ‘They will all be taught by God.’[d] Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from him comes to me. 46 No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father. 47 Very truly I tell you, the one who believes has eternal life. 48 I am the bread of life. 49 Your ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness, yet they died. 50 But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which anyone may eat and not die. 51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.”

52 Then the Jews began to argue sharply among themselves, “How can this man give us his flesh to eat?”

53 Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. 56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them. 57 Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me. 58 This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your ancestors ate manna and died, but whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.” 59 He said this while teaching in the synagogue in Capernaum.

Many Disciples Desert Jesus
60 On hearing it, many of his disciples said, “This is a hard teaching. Who can accept it?”

61 Aware that his disciples were grumbling about this, Jesus said to them, “Does this offend you? 62 Then what if you see the Son of Man ascend to where he was before! 63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you—they are full of the Spirit[e] and life. 64 Yet there are some of you who do not believe.” For Jesus had known from the beginning which of them did not believe and who would betray him. 65 He went on to say, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled them.”

66 From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him.

Jesus the Bread of Life
25 When they found him on the other side of the lake, they asked him, “Rabbi, when did you get here?”

26 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, you are looking for me, not because you saw the signs I performed but because you ate the loaves and had your fill. 27 Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. For on him God the Father has placed his seal of approval.”

28 Then they asked him, “What must we do to do the works God requires?”

29 Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.”

30 So they asked him, “What sign then will you give that we may see it and believe you? What will you do? 31 Our ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness; as it is written: ‘He gave them bread from heaven to eat.’[c]”

32 Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, it is not Moses who has given you the bread from heaven, but it is my Father who gives you the true bread from heaven. 33 For the bread of God is the bread that comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.”

34 “Sir,” they said, “always give us this bread.”

35 Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty. 36 But as I told you, you have seen me and still you do not believe. 37 All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away. 38 For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. 39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. 40 For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”

41 At this the Jews there began to grumble about him because he said, “I am the bread that came down from heaven.” 42 They said, “Is this not Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? How can he now say, ‘I came down from heaven’?”

43 “Stop grumbling among yourselves,” Jesus answered. 44 “No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day. 45 It is written in the Prophets: ‘They will all be taught by God.’[d] Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from him comes to me. 46 No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father. 47 Very truly I tell you, the one who believes has eternal life. 48 I am the bread of life. 49 Your ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness, yet they died. 50 But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which anyone may eat and not die. 51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.”

52 Then the Jews began to argue sharply among themselves, “How can this man give us his flesh to eat?”

53 Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. 56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them. 57 Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me. 58 This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your ancestors ate manna and died, but whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.” 59 He said this while teaching in the synagogue in Capernaum.

Many Disciples Desert Jesus
60 On hearing it, many of his disciples said, “This is a hard teaching. Who can accept it?”

61 Aware that his disciples were grumbling about this, Jesus said to them, “Does this offend you? 62 Then what if you see the Son of Man ascend to where he was before! 63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you—they are full of the Spirit[e] and life. 64 Yet there are some of you who do not believe.” For Jesus had known from the beginning which of them did not believe and who would betray him. 65 He went on to say, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled them.”

66 From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him.
You can keep throwing out the same scriptures. But, you hold on to it only without context of all the scriptures. The way to exaltation and eternal life is water baptism and baptism by the gift of the Holy Ghost. The Sacrament is symbolic of the Savior’s atonement and we are to remember him with it. It’s bread and wine. That’s it. Christ’s entire body was resurrected and this means there is nothing left to become something you eat. Cannibalism

You can keep throwing out the same scriptures. But, you hold on to it only without context of all the scriptures. The way to exaltation and eternal life is water baptism and baptism by the gift of the Holy Ghost. The Sacrament is symbolic of the Savior’s atonement and we are to remember him with it. It’s bread and wine. That’s it. Christ’s entire body was resurrected and this means there is nothing left to become something you eat. Cannibalism
In 1 Corinthians 10:16-17 Paul is reminding the early Christians that they aren't just symbolically drinking and eating the blood and body of Christ.

16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ? 17 For we, though many, are one bread and one body; for we all partake of that one bread.

In 1 Corinthians 10:16-17 Paul is reminding the early Christians that they aren't just symbolically drinking and eating the blood and body of Christ.

16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ? 17 For we, though many, are one bread and one body; for we all partake of that one bread.
It’s saying that all Saints partake of the Atonement you fool! Because of Christ’s Atonement, we can have our sins removed and our bodies reunited with our spirits. We are to remember what Christ did for us. You refuse to read that scripture about the sacrament instruction by the Savior. His death is not part of the atonement other than it was necessary to be resurrected and return to Heaven. The part of the atonement for our sins happened before his death in Gethsemane. The second part was to pave the way for our resurrection with his resurrection. The bread and water are symbolic of this. They don’t turn to flesh and blood. Gross.

It’s saying that all Saints partake of the Atonement you fool! Because of Christ’s Atonement, we can have our sins removed and our bodies reunited with our spirits. We are to remember what Christ did for us. You refuse to read that scripture about the sacrament instruction by the Savior. His death is not part of the atonement other than it was necessary to be resurrected and return to Heaven. The part of the atonement for our sins happened before his death in Gethsemane. The second part was to pave the way for our resurrection with his resurrection. The bread and water are symbolic of this. They don’t turn to flesh and blood. Gross.
John 6:25-66 tells us that after performing the miracle to feed the masses. Jesus tells them that he came down from heaven and is the bread of life. They grumble about this. He then proceeds to tell them that he was sent by God and reinforces that he is the bread of life. Jesus then shocks the crowd by telling them that the bread is his flesh. The Jews argue over this. They give Jesus every opportunity to soften his statement; to make his statement more symbolic. What does Jesus do? He doubles down. He tells them in very explicit terms that unless they eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood they won't have life in them. So what do many of them do? They leave because they found it offensive.

John 6:25-66 tells us that after performing the miracle to feed the masses. Jesus tells them that he came down from heaven and is the bread of life. They grumble about this. He then proceeds to tell them that he was sent by God and reinforces that he is the bread of life. Jesus then shocks the crowd by telling them that the bread is his flesh. The Jews argue over this. They give Jesus every opportunity to soften his statement; to make his statement more symbolic. What does Jesus do? He doubles down. He tells them in very explicit terms that unless they eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood they won't have life in them. So what do many of them do? They leave because they found it offensive.
So, what does it mean the Jesus is the bread of life? Nourishment. Specifically, Eternal life in which we have to partake of His Atonement to get eternal life. What does that mean? That means, be baptized of water and if the spirit, receive all the exalting ordinances required. And then remember Him for he gives us spiritual nourishment through the gift of the Holy Ghost. The Jews have and are hung up on the letter of the law. He came to teach to rely on the spirit of the law, Himself.

You can keep up your nonsense of Hannibal Lector. I follow the living prophet and know the truth about this. You are 100% wrong.

So, what does it mean the Jesus is the bread of life? Nourishment. Specifically, Eternal life in which we have to partake of His Atonement to get eternal life. What does that mean? That means, be baptized of water and if the spirit, receive all the exalting ordinances required. And then remember Him for he gives us spiritual nourishment through the gift of the Holy Ghost. The Jews have and are hung up on the letter of the law. He came to teach to rely on the spirit of the law, Himself.

You can keep up your nonsense of Hannibal Lector. I follow the living prophet and know the truth about this. You are 100% wrong.

1 Corinthians 10:16-17 tells us that Paul had to remind the early Christians that they weren't just symbolically eating and drinking the body and blood of Christ. That they were being made into one body by partaking in Christ's body and blood.

It is how we partake in Christ's life and death. It is magical. There is nothing like it on the face of the earth. There is no experience that is more joyous. Partaking in His suffering and death humbles the soul. Partaking in His love for us makes the soul burst at its seams. One Body.

1 Corinthians 10:16-17 tells us that Paul had to remind the early Christians that they weren't just symbolically eating and drinking the body and blood of Christ. That they were being made into one body by partaking in Christ's body and blood.

It is how we partake in Christ's life and death. It is magical. There is nothing like it on the face of the earth. There is no experience that is more joyous. Partaking in His suffering and death humbles the soul. Partaking in His love for us makes the soul burst at its seams. One Body.
And, the people didn’t understand then and now. I gave you what is meant so that other things he said would not be a contradiction. We do this in remembrance of His atonement. Removing sins and resurrection. His death has no meaning. Everyone dies. But only Christ could remove our sins and resurrect us. You interpretation is incorrect.

And, the people didn’t understand then and now. I gave you what is meant so that other things he said would not be a contradiction. We do this in remembrance of His atonement. Removing sins and resurrection. His death has no meaning. Everyone dies. But only Christ could remove our sins and resurrect us. You interpretation is incorrect.
“Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you." John 6:53

You are all over the place again as your head explodes because the Bible proves I’m right and you are wrong.
Here’s the error you are making. You think “God” is but one person. “God” is just a title. Even your church teaches the Trinity. Three Gods. The Trinity means one Godhead made up of three personages. You believe this as well. The difference is you believe the three are one personage changing shapes and personalities becoming different members of the Godhead. That’s illogical. It’s your black magic nonsense. We believe the Simplest organization is three separate personages in one Godhead, Father, Son, Holy Ghost: the simplest explanation is the truth. Ocams Razor

Indeed, I am all over the place within the scriptures. All documented by Book, Chapter and Verse, that you can't rebuke as false. Thus your continued AD HOMINEM BS;)

One simple question and I will believe your Cult. Can you Prove that there are men on the moon that dress in the same fashion as the Quakers on earth......a doctrine promoted by Mormonism/ Also can you prove that All Black People are Black because they are being punished by God? Prove this doctrine that you cult promoted and I will believe that you can become gods....... even with all the falsehoods, bigotry, polygamy..... With all these previous false doctrines......you now expect everyone to believe that your cult will become GODS? Did your cult lie then are you lying now? Failure after failure.......and the bible proves you correct? :popcorn:

Yeah.........we can tell the Bible proves you correct, all the book, chapter and verses that you have presented that simply blinded us. You have COOKE CUTTER answers from your cult, you keep repeating the same DEBUNKED doctrine over and over, with each presentation the Scriptures prove you wrong. :deal:

The Holy Scriptures declare there is ONE GOD (deity), but never declares there is only one person that is deity. Jesus is deity, the Father is deity, the Holy Ghost is deity.......the latter day saints are not deity and will never be deity worthy of worship....or "gods".

Who said God was ONE PERSON? the archives are just a keystoke away, again, YOU LIE...........the Scriptures state there is ONE GOD.....One Father, One Son, and One Holy Spirit. The ONE GOD is called the Godhead, "For in Him (Jesus) dwells the fullness of the Godhead Bodily." -- Col. 2:9, The Godhead with 3 members is also recorded in (Romans 1:20, and Acts 17:29) You keep deflecting. Its simple, Jesus taught that 2 individuals can become ONE without either losing their personal identity. (Matt. 19:5-6)

Unlike YOU, I believe every word of the Holy Scriptures. The scriptures explain how the 3 make ONE BODY. "Just as each of us has one body with many members, and all these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belonging to the others." -- Romans 12:4 The Apostle goes on to explain, "The body is a unit, though it is made up of many parts, and through all its parts are many, they form ONE BODY." -- Romans 12:12

Thus.......there is one God with 3 members of the Godhead, The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit/Ghost. No where in the Scriptures does it declare that members of the church/kingdom of God will become equal to the ONE GODHEAD. No where. As proven.........there are over 8000 cults mentioned in the Holy Bible that claim to be "gods" with a little g......but none belong to the Body of the Godhead. You are attempting to defend wicked and evil pagans who declare they worship their own god....and you will be just like the little "g" gods. Your Narcissist cult already exhibit the traits of these ego manics in claiming that you are working on becoming gods yourself.

As Jesus stated, "If you were representing God, if the God of creation where your Father.....you would love Him not pretend to be the equal of God. (John 8:42) Men were created, angels were created, the worlds were created....but, The Father, The Son, nor the Holy Spirit were created, they are eternal. Jesus was with God in the beginning and was God (John 1) Jesus created the all things and everything in heaven and earth........which would include angels. (Col. 1:16-20) No one is to be worshiped but God.......yet you are claiming that your cult will be worshiped as gods? Really?

Jesus prayed that the many members of the kingdom of God/church.........become ONE (John 17:20-22.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back