Is the news media and government lying about the economy and inflation?

You should get yourself deprogrammed first, junior.
96929207_170560ab12.jpg

Over the past two years pay has increased faster than prices, and in fact real wages are quite high right now.
You are not living in the real world... why do you think Biden is polling the lowest of any sitting president in our nations history?...

Graphs are ignored by ignorant people who form opinions about the world based on politics instead of reality.

Lower than all 30 years before 2012.

View attachment 906883

The inflation rate of 3.1% clearly shows that at many points in US history prices have gone up faster than today.

Of course I do my own shopping, but unlike you I'm not stupid enough to think my personal anecdotes of prices is useful in analyzing the US economy.
Does the graph show the cost of milk and a box of cereal?... how about the new cost of rent?... or the gas to get to work or that new rise in cost for electricity and then you find your loan rate is going up... or you want to buy a house or start a business... come on... the graph shows none of that... but the graph doesn't vote....

All you need is to fill up your gas tank and dine out or grocery shop to see how bad the economy is. You don't need the news networks lie to you.
These stupid Moon Bats are in denial about Potatohead's massive inflation just like they are in denial about the Potatohead family corruption, the millions of Illegals that didn't have to happen or any of his other tremendous major screw ups.

We warned them that Potatohead was a dufus but being stupid Moon Bats they couldn't help themselves but to screw up by supporting the turd.

Our ecomony is doing great,
You are confused Moon Bat.

No economy is doing "great" with massive inflation, astronomical debt, lower family income, higher interest rates, 40% of the citizens being on some kind of welfare, millions of goddamn Illegals flooding in, tremendous crime in the Democrat controlled big cities that are shutting down business, unaffordable housing for many Americans, high cost of energy and tremendous homelessness.

You can thank Potatohead and the idiots that voted for him and .then ignored the fact he stole the election.

Even Obama told you stupid uneducated Moon Bats that Potatohead would fuck up everything but like the idiots you are you ignored him.

Last edited:
Does the graph show the cost of milk and a box of cereal?... how about the new cost of rent?... or the gas to get to work or that new rise in cost for electricity and then you find your loan rate is going up... or you want to buy a house or start a business... come on... the graph shows none of that... but the graph doesn't vote....
A graph showing real wages reflects all of what you mentioned. Wages have been growing faster than inflation for over two years, it is a fact and since it doesn't align with your politics you make feeble attempts to attack the facts.

You are not living in the real world... why do you think Biden is polling the lowest of any sitting president in our nations history?...
Sure I am, but unlike you I understand that any one person's perception or personal anecdote aren't useful measures of macroeconomic conditions.

You really think the approval rating of a president reflects the state of the US economy? Therefore the economy was great under Obama, and terrible under Trump. See how silly that is? You never run out of stupid things to say in your attempts to spin this economy as negative, it is quite entertaining.

Screenshot 2024-02-27 7.00.31 AM.png

A graph showing real wages reflects all of what you mentioned. Wages have been growing faster than inflation for over two years, it is a fact and since it doesn't align with your politics you make feeble attempts to attack the facts.

Sure I am, but unlike you I understand that any one person's perception or personal anecdote aren't useful measures of macroeconomic conditions.

You really think the approval rating of a president reflects the state of the US economy? Therefore the economy was great under Obama, and terrible under Trump. See how silly that is? You never run out of stupid things to say in your attempts to spin this economy as negative, it is quite entertaining.

View attachment 909331
You are brainwashed... no one could convince you of how wrong you are... so I won't bother... but Trump is going to win so you then can see what a good economy looks like since you seem to have forgotten....
Take your graph and show it to people as they push their carts out of the checkout lane and see what happens...

You are brainwashed... no one could convince you of how wrong you are... so I won't bother... but Trump
Sweet irony.

then can see what a good economy looks like since you seem to have forgotten
To use your various hilariously feeble flailings from this very thread: but the unemployment rate was over 2% with Trump! But inflation was often rising under Trump! It can't have been a good economy because of Trump's approval ratings! Etc. whatever other braindead bilge you were spewing.

Take your graph and show it to people as they push their carts out of the checkout lane and see what happens...
Just type in "I'm an uneducated rube" and save yourself time when making statements like this.

Sweet irony.

To use your various hilariously feeble flailings from this very thread: but the unemployment rate was over 2% with Trump! But inflation was often rising under Trump! It can't have been a good economy because of Trump's approval ratings! Etc. whatever other braindead bilge you were spewing.

Just type in "I'm an uneducated rube" and save yourself time when making statements like this.
Wasn't this from three days ago?... LMAO it took you three days to retort this crap?...

Wasn't this from three days ago?... LMAO it took you three days to retort this crap?...
I don't spend 24/7 in my basement pressing the refresh key over and over hoping for an opportunity to post more horseshit like you do Mr. 65k posts.

When I come back to the forum, there is a little alert saying Rambunctious quoted you, I know it was something stupid, so I appropriately trash him and expose him for the moron he is. Easy.

I don't spend 24/7 in my basement pressing the refresh key over and over hoping for an opportunity to post more horseshit like you do Mr. 65k posts.

When I come back to the forum, there is a little alert saying Rambunctious quoted you, I know it was something stupid, so I appropriately trash him and expose him for the moron he is. Easy.
Take it easy take it easy.... wow... repeat after me... Trump will fix everything and everything will be ok....
Just like it was in 2017 and 18....

I don't spend 24/7 in my basement pressing the refresh key over and over hoping for an opportunity to post more horseshit like you do Mr. 65k posts
65,000 posts since 2010 is really not so many.... but forgive me if I feel the need to educate some of you libtards....

65,000 posts since 2010 is really not so many.... but forgive me if I feel the need to educate some of you libtards....
65,000 posts is a mountain of time online, what an amazing life you must have. Your use of "libtards" further enforces what is quite obvious about you, someone driven by politics more than facts.

Take it easy take it easy.... wow... repeat after me... Trump will fix everything and everything will be ok....
Yep, things like this explain your hilariously naive takes on the state of the economy. They also give a lot of insight into the obvious lack of cognitive depth from people who adhere to this cult like adoration of a politician.

Forum List

Back