Near 70% of you live paycheck to paycheck. Most could not get 1000 bucks from the bank today, why should we listen to anything you say financially?

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
it always kills me on this board to see financial experts who don't have 2 nickels to rub

only 10% of yas have a good financial position

why should any of us listen to paycheck to paycheck losers

this is not a flame, it is only legitimate to ask

it always kills me on this board to see financial experts who don't have 2 nickels to rub

Because that's the leftist vermin belief these days -- they're all experts, regardless of reality. Their Gender Studies and Critical Race Theory Degrees prove it.

How in the HELL would you know how much cash a poster has, you rube?

• Banned

Because that's the leftist vermin belief these days -- they're all experts, regardless of reality. Their Gender Studies and Critical Race Theory Degrees prove it.

i just pray they are all victims of insane illegals and violent cashless bailers

• Banned
How in the HELL would you know how much cash a poster has, you rube?
lol....statistics say most of you here are indentured slaves to a mean boss and debt

it would apply here especially to posters who are going to hit a million posts....lol

lol....statistics say most of you here are indentured slaves to a mean boss and debt

it would apply here especially to posters who are going to hit a million posts....lol
Stats also tell us you probably have an STD from a gay lover yet that doesn't mean you have an STD from a gay lover. See how that thingy called logical deduction works?
I have four hundred bucks in my wallet and get another thousand one hundred tomorrow, but you say stupid shit all yous likes we are laughing at yous.

Who ever said, we should? None of us take financial advice from the welfare recipients in our states. It is certainly not more prudent to take financial advice from anonymous internet posters.

Much of the problem, sloppy, is that you folks don't handle your money as you should.

Go cry elsewhere.

Not having two nickels to rub together is one thing....Been there done that till i hit my prime earning years but I always had provisions enough to last a while and possessed the skills to supplement our diet with wild game/fish.....My bills were always paid on time too.

It appals me that most people don't even have a weeks worth of provender on-hand to carry them through to their next paycheck.

But I bet they have the latest I-Phone and a monthly car payment bigger than my first mortgage.

Not having two nickels to rub together is one thing....Been there done that till i hit my prime earning years but I always had provisions enough to last a while and possessed the skills to supplement our diet with wild game/fish.....My bills were always paid on time too.

It appals me that most people don't even have a weeks worth of provender on-hand to carry them through to their next paycheck.

But I bet they have the latest I-Phone and a monthly car payment bigger than my first mortgage.
Yep lots of $100k pickups driving around.....

I could easily get my hands on $1,000 or even $10,000 with no problem, have a well-balanced mix of assets, and will soon buy a $200,000 longevity annuity that will start paying out $5000 a month once I’m 85.

You can listen to me.

True. They drive up to the welfare office in fancy cars and wearing thick gold chains,

And dont forget their "Wealth Envy". Because they are too lazy to actually make something of thsemselves, they have to demonize the actual people who have done it the right way.

Forum List

Back