Is the Massive Record-Shattering Heat Wave a Hoax Too?

Does the Massive Long-lasting Heat Wave Give You Reason to Believe in Global Warming?

• Yes

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • No

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • Don't know/Unsure

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
Mustang...it doesn't matter how many scientists warn of global climate change...the nutbag deniers will continue to deny. They are like the birthers that still demand to see President Obama's long form birth certificate.

I'm going to run with my heat wave. Anyone else remember Martha and the Vandellas?

Weather Forecast: Vita, MB
Change »

Refresh to make sure you have the most recent data.Follow us on TwitterFind us on Facebook
Current WeatherMon. Jan 30, 2012, 6:00 CST Hallock Municipal Airport
A few clouds

°C

°C
°F

A few clouds

Feels Like : -13
Wind : SE 17km/h
Sunrise : 8:04
Sunset : 17:23

Relative Humidity : 86%
Visibility : 16.0 km
Ceiling : unlimited

Radar Map
Today, 6:56 am CST
Video Forecast
Today, 6:23 am CST
Hourly Last 24 Hours Webcams Snow Report

Vita Photos & Videos
View GalleryUpload Share your weather image!
Short Term ForecastUpdated: Mon, Jan 30, 2012, 3:58 CST
Monday
MorningMorning: 6:00 AM - 11:59 AM Monday
AfternoonAfternoon: 12:00 PM - 5:59 PM Monday
EveningEvening: 6:00 PM - 11:59 PM Monday
OvernightOvernight: 12:00 AM - 5:59 AM Tuesday
MorningMorning: 6:00 AM - 11:59 AM
Cloudy with sunny breaks Mainly cloudy Mainly cloudy Mainly cloudy Cloudy with sunny breaks
Cloudy with sunny breaks Mainly cloudy Mainly cloudy Mainly cloudy Cloudy with sunny breaks
Temp. -8°C -1°C -3°C -6°C -6°C
Feels Like -16 -6 -6 -12 -11
Wind SE 25km/h SE 20km/h SE 15km/h W 15km/h NW 15km/h
Relative Humidity 92% 93% 93% 93% 93%
P.O.P. 30% 30% 30% 30% 30%

Mustang...it doesn't matter how many scientists warn of global climate change...the nutbag deniers will continue to deny. They are like the birthers that still demand to see President Obama's long form birth certificate.

Dearheart, don't you get it?

For those of us who are true conservationists and don't live a blue box life thinking they are helping the planet, the issue is strictly related to pollution.

CO2 is miniscule.

We have far greater issues. But fools like you stand in the way. You wax supreme fool.
Yet you kill this planet by being on it with your vile and unholy bastardized bullshit.

You are the evil one.

Last edited:
That's the current conservative position on climate change (global warming), isn't it? That's it's all made up somehow?

Or is this massive heat wave a harbinger of things to come? Maybe we're looking at the new normal. Maybe we'll one day look back fondly when the temperature only topped out at 105 degrees.

I've included a poll question. Please note that the question is different from the subject line.

The heat wave isn't record shattering. In fact, almost no temperature records have been broken.

It's purely a hoax.

I'd kill for a drought. I've been a swamp mama for the past years. I'm thinking fuck the spaghetti squash, lets do rice honey.

For those of us who are true conservationists and don't live a blue box life thinking they are helping the planet, the issue is strictly related to pollution.

CO2 is miniscule.

We have far greater issues. But fools like you stand in the way. You wax supreme fool.
Yet you kill this planet by being on it with your vile and unholy bastardized bullshit.

You are the evil one.

Wow...you start drinking REALLY early don't you?

Never mind that that over 30,000 scientists signed this, saying that Goebbles warming is all a bunch of hooey...The nutbag, Chicken Little neo-Luddites will continue to preach their worn out, centuries old, retreaded misanthropic tale of global catastrophe.

CO2 is miniscule.

You are the evil one.

Wow...you start drinking REALLY early don't you?
Says the 'wake and bake' crowd.

For those of us who are true conservationists and don't live a blue box life thinking they are helping the planet...
Hell, you don't (really) count.

You're barely living inside the U.S. border.....

180px-Map_of_Minnesota_highlighting_Kittson_County.svg.png

Sorry......you don't count.....

:eusa_hand:

Talk about creationists, global warmists seem to think the world is only about 150 years old. They have no concept of geological time. Global warming is a religion, you gotta have faith. Ice core samples show radical changes in climate before humans started making Chevy Volts. Real scientists don't talk about the ice age, they talk about the "last" ice age. Global warming is an extortion racket designed to bring the late great United States down to the level of a 3rd world country.

Talk about creationists, global warmists seem to think the world is only about 150 years old. They have no concept of geological time. Global warming is a religion, you gotta have faith. Ice core samples show radical changes in climate before humans started making Chevy Volts. Real scientists don't talk about the ice age, they talk about the "last" ice age. Global warming is an extortion racket designed to bring the late great United States down to the level of a 3rd world country.

Seems you're the one with no concept of geological time. You're talking thousands to millions of years, while AGW is concerned with what's happened over the last two hundred. History is nice, but you can't take it as a template for the future, if underlying conditions have changed.

For those of us who are true conservationists and don't live a blue box life thinking they are helping the planet...
Hell, you don't (really) count.

You're barely living inside the U.S. border.....

180px-Map_of_Minnesota_highlighting_Kittson_County.svg.png

Sorry......you don't count.....

:eusa_hand:

lol

I'm 100% canuck these days. too funny. I'm a dual citizen but I'm up here in canuck land loving it.

Unseasonably warm weather is obviously not a 'Hoax', but 'Global Warming' alarmism is. So quit ya bitchin and enjoy your beautiful weather. I know i will. :)

So what happened to this "heat wave" is it hotter than it was?
Apparently, they're digging out from under as much as 10 feet of "heat wave" in eastern and central and Europe.

Snow buries parts of eastern, central Europe - Weather - msnbc.com

Wait for it.......

That's just more proof of Goebbels warming! :lol::lol::lol:

You guys are fucking stupid.

How about instead of cherry picking wintery weather patterns, you look at the globe as a whole. You never do that, because you know you're wrong. Satellite and ground temperature readings going back decades and also with information spanning centuries and hundreds of thousands of years, proves you utterly wrong.

Unseasonably warm weather is obviously not a 'Hoax', but 'Global Warming' alarmism is. So quit ya bitchin and enjoy your beautiful weather. I know i will. :)
Yeah....you keep kickin' that can......

It takes a Progressive to get you Libertarians up, off your dead-asses (eventually), to accomplish much of anything, anyhow.

We'll give you a call, when the manual-labor is required.​

Global warming is good until it gets cold, then it's global cooling. Oh it's really CLIMATE CHANGE, which takes care of warming and cooling.

Last edited:
Global warming =Al gore laughing all the way to the bank. How much money has he made off this since it has begun>> Why is their no outrage on him making money off us with something that has not been proven??

Forum List

Back