Is the Massive Record-Shattering Heat Wave a Hoax Too?

Does the Massive Long-lasting Heat Wave Give You Reason to Believe in Global Warming?

• Yes

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • No

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • Don't know/Unsure

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
I'm trying to remember the last time (if ever) that I've seen a heat wave that lasted this long over such a large area, especially seeing as how it doesn't appear to be cooling down at night.

We Have had plenty of Heat waves that have lasted this long. Perhaps you don't recall them because you were not paying such close attention.

Also what are you talking about? Not cooling off at night. It's been at least 20 Degrees cooler at night here than during the day, Every day. Same as usual.

Besides you are making the false argument again. Saying this is an unprecedented Heat wave, implying that is proof of "Man Made Global Warming" Even if this is an unprecedented heat wave, it would only be proof that things are getting warmer, not that man is the cause.

The Earth has been Generally warming since the end of the last ice age. With periods of cooling mixed in, but the trend has been up for centuries.

Guess what happens when you are going from an ice age to a warmer age??? Wait for it..... Ice Caps Melt, Glaciers Recede, and anyone who has ever watched Winter turn into Spring in a northern Climate knows, as things melt the process is exponential. The Less snow and ice there is left, the fast it melts. Exactly what is happening today on earth. Is man speeding along the process? Sure, but these crazy ideas about regulating Carbon Emissions are just that Crazy. Just how long will it be before we are not allowed to have children because when they exhale, Carbon comes out.

It's just silly.

Last edited:
Interesting that the same crowd that pissed themselves with glee on a regular basis every time we got a big snowstorm or an odd cold snap because certainly that proved that there was no such thing as global warming

are now treating this scorcher with the utmost skepticism over its value as any sort of GW indicator.

That's the current conservative position on climate change (global warming), isn't it? That's it's all made up somehow?

Or is this massive heat wave a harbinger of things to come? Maybe we're looking at the new normal. Maybe we'll one day look back fondly when the temperature only topped out at 105 degrees.

I've included a poll question. Please note that the question is different from the subject line.

Global warming has two separate and distinct topics included in it which are disingenuously combined by the politically active:

1. Is warming, or if it's not warming, is climate change occurring?
2. What is causing climate change?

The combination is disingenuous because those who, like you have done here, speak of warming only, you imply that the cause id anthropogenic and skip that question entirely proceeding directly to the question of what needs to be done.

Proviong the cause to be anthropogenic is the key here. That has not been proven.

"Climate Change"? Of course! That's been happening for Billions of years.

"Global Warming"? No, that's just a sophisticated method of separating you from your money. Pure Snake Oil.

I'm trying to remember the last time (if ever) that I've seen a heat wave that lasted this long over such a large area, especially seeing as how it doesn't appear to be cooling down at night.

How old are you?

Ever heard of the Dust Bowl? Hint: It's not a part of the BCS.

That's the current conservative position on climate change (global warming), isn't it? That's it's all made up somehow?

Or is this massive heat wave a harbinger of things to come? Maybe we're looking at the new normal. Maybe we'll one day look back fondly when the temperature only topped out at 105 degrees.

I've included a poll question. Please note that the question is different from the subject line.

Global warming has two separate and distinct topics included in it which are disingenuously combined by the politically active:

1. Is warming, or if it's not warming, is climate change occurring?
2. What is causing climate change?

The combination is disingenuous because those who, like you have done here, speak of warming only, you imply that the cause id anthropogenic and skip that question entirely proceeding directly to the question of what needs to be done.

Proviong the cause to be anthropogenic is the key here. That has not been proven.

Most environmental/energy/conservation measures that are cited as remedies for global warming ought to be done anyway, GW or no.

The heat wave speaks for itself.

As to what it means in terms of climate change?

Time will tell.

Noah's Ark really happened and the Grand Canyon is proof. Ask any Republican.

No one would take free government money they didn't earn if they were only given a fair chance to work for it. Ask any Democrat...

You hate Christianity so much because it's competition with your liberal religion.

Wow, we just went through a long cold winter and I thought for sure an ice age was coming. Now bam, hot summer we're back to global warming. How am I supposed to keep up with this?

Here's the rule: If the temperature is unusually cold, then it's just weather, but if it's unusually warm, then it's proof of climate change.

The heat wave speaks for itself.

As to what it means in terms of climate change?

Time will tell.

Yeah, but unusually cold temperatures are just weather, right?

Of course time will tell. That's about as informative as saying things will change if they don't remain the same.

"Climate Change"? Of course! That's been happening for Billions of years.

"Global Warming"? No, that's just a sophisticated method of separating you from your money. Pure Snake Oil.

99 degrees during the day, and then 74 degrees at night is a difference of 25 degrees. Sounds like it cooled down at might to me.

Interesting that the same crowd that pissed themselves with glee on a regular basis every time we got a big snowstorm or an odd cold snap because certainly that proved that there was no such thing as global warming

are now treating this scorcher with the utmost skepticism over its value as any sort of GW indicator.

Warmist trolls are too stupid to work their own lungs. Drones like you hailed every above normal temperature and every severe storm as evidence of global warming. Then when we had unusually cold temperatures and massive snowfalls, that was just weather.

The behavior you're ridiculing is your own, troll.

Interesting that the same crowd that pissed themselves with glee on a regular basis every time we got a big snowstorm or an odd cold snap because certainly that proved that there was no such thing as global warming are now treating this scorcher with the utmost skepticism over its value as any sort of GW indicator.

I guess we just refuse to piss our pants over a heat wave that has lasted a week when taken in the context of a planet that is 4.5 billion years old.

Not to mention the climate cultists have never been right... about anything.

Do you know how much science profit can buy?
Do you know how much "science" can be bought, when those buying it can continuously loot the taxpayer for the money spent to buy it?

$30 billion has been paid to warmist scientists. If they conclude that the globe isn't warming or that man isn't causing it, their funding is cut off, but we are supposed to believe that doesn't influence the outcome of their "research?"

What climate change.

I encourage all conservatives to breath in the good fumes that are being spewed by car exhausts and factories..

They cause no harm whatsoever..

In fact..you guys should see pretty lights.

Go to them.

Go to the light.

"Not one have been able to answer these questions."

Nobody here is a climate scientist, idiot, but all the ones not bought off believe in global warming.

You have it precisely backwards, troll: All the ones sucking on the government tit believe in global warming. They're the ones who have been bought off.

Forum List

Back