Is the Election Effectively Over?

Candycorn has no trouble drop kicking your butt all over the field, Indeependent.

You have not refuted a single point of hers and not carried one of your own. Just slink away.

The election is Clinton's to win. There is nothing Trump can do to win it by himself.

You're right, Hellary will have to implode in some fashion to lose it, and I think that is still possible. Can't wait for the debate.

I take it you have not looked as the polls on rcp today.

Candycorn has no trouble drop kicking your butt all over the field, Indeependent.

You have not refuted a single point of hers and not carried one of your own. Just slink away.

The election is Clinton's to win. There is nothing Trump can do to win it by himself.

You're right, Hellary will have to implode in some fashion to lose it, and I think that is still possible. Can't wait for the debate.

Even the CNN App team is shitting in their pants.

Trump is not picking up anything is what RCP shows. He can't get above 43 or 44%.

The voters moving into uncertain are waiting to see if HRC recovers or they go to Stein or Johnson.

If they were going Trump, they already would have done so.

Trump is not picking up anything is what RCP shows. He can't get above 43 or 44%.

The voters moving into uncertain are waiting to see if HRC recovers or they go to Stein or Johnson.

If they were going Trump, they already would have done so.
According to the CNN App, Hillary is heading towards the <=44% territory.

Frankly I don't search out the polls, I hear them when they are announced., and really don't get too worked up over them on a daily basis. He is trending up, but he could drop another shit storm at any moment.

They better get used to it Philadelphia and its suburbs are trending Trump due to Ivanka's joining dad on stage there

Red state’s taking welfare? That almost never happens….except on days that end in the letter “y”.

Let me guess, you have an article from a Soros hate site done in 2004, which includes Ethanol subsidies as "welfare" that claims "red states" take more "welfare?"

:eusa_whistle:

Standard Disclaimer: Now matter how many times you are debunked, you Communists trot out the same tire, old lies every time....
Candy never posts anything substantial.

You never post anything factual.

Yet it is your messiah is now giving away 6 weeks maternity leave on the taxpayer’s dime.

Care to debate which of the states I awarded to HRC will not be hers or are you too much of a pussy to go on the record? I’m guessing you’re too much of a pussy.
Anything <= 5 is fair game.
The Florida polls are bullshit.

Good point, GA, AZ, MS, TX, MO, and AR are in play too then. Thanks.
Absolutely...never take ANYTHING for granted.
Do you realize how many welfare recipients took permanent refuge in TX after Katrina?
There ARE other cities in Texas other than Dallas & Houston.
You know, other places where the ignorant Liberals live.

Red state’s taking welfare? That almost never happens….except on days that end in the letter “y”.
Why not?
I see you only read the DailKOS.
You really should keep up with current events as they occur.

I wish I had time to read all of the sites that I supposedly do read.

Red states take welfare; just like blue states; just like purple states. To say otherwise is not factual.

Anything <= 5 is fair game.
The Florida polls are bullshit.

Do you realize how many welfare recipients took permanent refuge in TX after Katrina?

Why not?

Red states take welfare; just like blue states; just like purple states. To say otherwise is not factual.
Are you a retard?
I stated that the Blacks in Louisiana who were rendered homeless by Katrina wound up living permanently in Texas.
Are you SO stupid that I have to spell out the ENTIRE history of every post.
Are you too young to remember Katrina?
Were you living in another country?
Did you simply not give a shit?

What the fuck is wrong with your non-functioning brain?

Why not?

Are you a retard?
I stated that the Blacks in Louisiana who were rendered homeless by Katrina wound up living permanently in Texas.

Louisiana and Texas are red states; both, according to you, were sponging off other states during katrina. Or are you playing the race card?--because you mentioned specifically black people as if no whites were affected (another omission on your part).

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I put up a map about 8 hours ago that was, you know, about the election. I simply asked you what states would you award to Trump that I'm giving to Hillary. You and your bitch ass have done nothing but tap dance around like alittle bitchy ballerina ever since.

Try to summon some manhood for once in your life and answer the question little boy.

Why not?

Are you a retard?

Louisiana and Texas are red states; both, according to you, were sponging off other states during katrina. Or are you playing the race card?--because you mentioned specifically black people as if no whites were affected (another omission on your part).

I put up a map about 8 hours ago that was, you know, about the election. I simply asked you what states would you award to Trump that I'm giving to Hillary. You and your bitch ass have done nothing but tap dance around like alittle bitchy ballerina ever since.

Try to summon some manhood for once in your life and answer the question little boy.

I am playing the race card because the Blacks who moved from Louisiana to Texas altered the potential EV that you Liberals keep bragging about.
You're trying to make it sound as though the Working Class people who were always living in Texas are becoming Liberals; they're not.
A flood of unwanted, unemployed Liberals moved in and changed the demographic.

Video of Hillary wobbling and collapsing into the van on CNN is pretty devastating, followed by Colin Powell's leaked emails. So surreal

Why not?

Are you a retard?

I am playing the race card because the Blacks who moved from Louisiana to Texas altered the potential EV that you Liberals keep bragging about.
You're trying to make it sound as though the Working Class people who were always living in Texas are becoming Liberals; they're not.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Texas has no chance of turning democrat. Louisiana has almost as little chance.

Nothing has changed except you've now revealed how little you know about US Presidential Politics (and the truth is you were not held in such high regard to start with).

Video of Hillary wobbling and collapsing into the van on CNN is pretty devastating, followed by Colin Powell's leaked emails. So surreal

Taken by itself it would be. But once you consider she sat through two 11 hour interrogations by Trey Gowdy, has been campaigning across the nation for something like 12 months now, routinely appears in public, etc.... the effect is mitigated.

It sure wasn't her finest hour...thats for certain.

Why not?

Are you a retard?

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nothing has changed except you've now revealed how little you know about US Presidential Politics (and the truth is you were not held in such high regard to start with).

Ad hominem...
The Liberals here have been howling for at least 2 months about Texas turning Blue or Purple and you should read your own postings.
Damn, you are so full of shit.

Are you a retard?

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ad hominem...
The Liberals here have been howling for at least 2 months about Texas turning Blue or Purple and you should read your own postings.
+

Scientist tell us that Katrina was 11 years ago, affected all persons regardless of political leanings, and spread survivors across a great many states. Most one-time refugees returned home. Texas will turn purple at some point but it will be because of Hisapnic influence you ignoramous; not a few thousand survivors from New Orleans who, by the way, mainly settled in the Harris County area which was already one of the bluest districts in the State!!!! Seriously...do you ever think before you post this shit?

You're a fucking moron.

Are you a retard?

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ad hominem...
+

Scientist tell us that Katrina was 11 years ago, affected all persons regardless of political leanings, and spread survivors across a great many states. Most one-time refugees returned home. Texas will turn purple at some point but it will be because of Hisapnic influence you ignoramous; not a few thousand survivors from New Orleans who, by the way, mainly settled in the Harris County area which was already one of the bluest districts in the State!!!! Seriously...do you ever think before you post this shit?

You're a fucking moron.

As I stated in a prior post you weren't keeping up with the news at the time.
You're a willfully ignorant, fucking moron.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ad hominem...
+

You're a fucking moron.

Would someone please explain to me what in the fuck this moron is talking about ? A storm from 11 years ago will affect polling in 2016--all of which shows that the two states involved, LA and TX are firmly red states (well outside the 5% you pulled out of your ass by the way).

Christ you're an idiot.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ad hominem...
+

You're a fucking moron.

Would someone please explain to me what in the fuck this moron is talking about ? A storm from 11 years ago will affect polling in 2016--all of which shows that the two states involved, LA and TX are firmly red states (well outside the 5% you pulled out of your ass by the way).

Christ you're an idiot.

A month ago it was supposedly neck and neck and you and your fellow Liberals were jerking off about how Texas was going Clinton.
"Yep, Texas is going Democrat!"
The polling was probably rigged by purposely calling the areas populated by the refugees.

Forum List

Back