Is the Election Effectively Over?

Given current polls Hillary would lose the popular vote right now. Given current trendlines she will lose even without Obama's adopt a terrorist proposal or her ignoring medical orders,

If the lametream media and poll takers were being honest and not in the back pocket of the globalists that sign their paychecks, you would find that Trump would be up by 20 points in an honest poll...not because he is any "savior" but because awaken Americans are on to the bullshit we have been fed over the last 30 years.
Got any proof other than your opinion, Dale?

Last edited:
Given current polls Hillary would lose the popular vote right now. Given current trendlines she will lose even without Obama's adopt a terrorist proposal or her ignoring medical orders,

If the lametream media and poll takers were being honest and not in the back pocket of the globalists that sign their paychecks, you would find that Trump would be up by 20 points in an honest poll...not because he is any "savior" but because awaken Americans are on to the bullshit we have been fed over the last 30 years.
Got any proof other than your opinion, Dale.

Yeah, I am going to use something called "common sense"...... Trump has SRO for his appearances and Hitley can't even draw flies for an audience to one of her infrequent appearances. Trump has an energized base, Hitlery is a "yawner" and the fact that they had to pay 50 bucks for "seat fillers" at the DNC convention should tell anyone that Hitlery is the most uninspiring candidate since Walter Mondale. She has too much baggage and people (that are awake) know that the DNC fixed the nomination process in her favor and screwed over Sanders and his supporters. The polls are totally rigged and reported by the same clique of news outlets that control 90 percent of all media. I am not saying that Trump would be the "end all be all" but this election isn't about Trump...this election is about the thumbing of the noses to the establishment that pull the puppet strings. Why is it that where I am, in a very important swing state that I have yet to see even ONE Hitlery bumper sticker? I see plenty of Trump stickers...I see some "Feel The Bern" stickers....but yet I see no Hitlery stickers? How can that be? On the Yahoo news message boards where she is the topic? She has no support and those against her outnumber those supporting Trump or against her are 3 to 1. I have a good "feel" on the pulse of the general public because this is what I do 10 to 12 hours a day every day.....need more clarification??? The bottom line is that given Hitlery's baggage and history, she is not the "trendy choice" and that is a fact.

We're never seeing another real presidential election. America is a communist dictatorship. Enjoy.

We're never seeing another real presidential election. America is a communist dictatorship. Enjoy.
The neo-cons following the US version of the Brezhnev doctrine for the last 24 years are in the process of getting the boot. Even though Trump is only the Gorbie equivalent and we have a long way to go it is a first step.

The neo-cons following the US version of the Brezhnev doctrine for the last 24 years are in the process of getting the boot. Even though Trump is only the Gorbie equivalent and we have a long way to go it is a first step.
I hope you're right. But I have believed since Obama was placed that this is the end. I think it's going to be very, very bad. I hope it isn't.

He will lose by approximately 120-130 electoral votes.

I see the map like this. She may win Ohio as well. I don’t see her carrying Iowa or NC. It’s all over except for the right wing excuses.

View attachment 89441

Just out of curiosity, what state listed for her above do I have wrong?
I'm not going to type what's right in front of your eyes.
It's funny, my daughter lives in Miami and every bumper sticker and house has a Trump sign; not ONE Hillary sign in sight.

Translation: You have no argument.

EVERY bumper has a sticker and every house has a sign? Really?

No matter; take away Florida; she still wins. Next?
If every Liberal, Progressive and inveterate Welfare recipient votes, she definitely wins.
In other words, the US becomes a toilet.

Yet it is your messiah is now giving away 6 weeks maternity leave on the taxpayer’s dime.

Care to debate which of the states I awarded to HRC will not be hers or are you too much of a pussy to go on the record? I’m guessing you’re too much of a pussy.
Anything <= 5 is fair game.
The Florida polls are bullshit.

Good point, GA, AZ, MS, TX, MO, and AR are in play too then. Thanks.

I'm not going to type what's right in front of your eyes.
It's funny, my daughter lives in Miami and every bumper sticker and house has a Trump sign; not ONE Hillary sign in sight.

If every Liberal, Progressive and inveterate Welfare recipient votes, she definitely wins.

Yet it is your messiah is now giving away 6 weeks maternity leave on the taxpayer’s dime.

Care to debate which of the states I awarded to HRC will not be hers or are you too much of a pussy to go on the record? I’m guessing you’re too much of a pussy.

Absolutely...never take ANYTHING for granted.
Do you realize how many welfare recipients took permanent refuge in TX after Katrina?
There ARE other cities in Texas other than Dallas & Houston.
You know, other places where the ignorant Liberals live.

Do you realize how many welfare recipients took permanent refuge in TX after Katrina?

Red state’s taking welfare? That almost never happens….except on days that end in the letter “y”.

Red state’s taking welfare? That almost never happens….except on days that end in the letter “y”.
Why not?
I see you only read the DailKOS.
You really should keep up with current events as they occur.

The latest CNN presidential poll shows Republican Donald Trump pulling ahead of Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

The poll, conducted Sept. 1-4, has Trump at 45 percent compared to Clinton's 43 percent. Libertarian nominee Gary Johnson is at 7 percent - 8 points lower than the average he would need to participate in the upcoming presidential debates – and Green Party candidate Jill Stein at 2 percent.

I've said for months that all Trump has to do to win this is SHUT UP until election day.

He did that, and Deplorable Hillary keeps sticking her foot in it. As long as he remains quiet until November, he's got it in the bag.

Let me guess, you have an article from a Soros hate site done in 2004, which includes Ethanol subsidies as "welfare" that claims "red states" take more "welfare?"

:eusa_whistle:

Standard Disclaimer: No matter how many times you are debunked, you Communists trot out the same tired, old lies every time....

Let me guess, you have an article from a Soros hate site done in 2004, which includes Ethanol subsidies as "welfare" that claims "red states" take more "welfare?"

:eusa_whistle:

Standard Disclaimer: Now matter how many times you are debunked, you Communists trot out the same tire, old lies every time....
Candy never posts anything substantial.

Candycorn has no trouble drop kicking your butt all over the field, Indeependent.

You have not refuted a single point of hers and not carried one of your own. Just slink away.

The election is Clinton's to win. There is nothing Trump can do to win it by himself.

You are cherry picking. Only a few States had Shrillary ahead by more than 3 or 4 points and I know you OCDd them into your tiny brain.
VA, NH, PA, MI, WI, and CO are ahead by 3 to 8 points. They have never wavered from the Clinton column.
Added to her column of committed states, she easily wins the election.

The debates become even more critical.

Unless there is something completely extraordinary during the debate…they don’t matter. Maybe if they were held in August or early September when minds are still being made up.[/QUOTE]

I am waiting to see if Hellary can stand for over an hour with bright lights and no anti-seizure glasses without falling on her fat ass, or having a chronic coughing attack. If she takes a dive I will laugh my ass off as the big orange clown stares at her lying on the stage drooling.

Candycorn has no trouble drop kicking your butt all over the field, Indeependent.

You have not refuted a single point of hers and not carried one of your own. Just slink away.

The election is Clinton's to win. There is nothing Trump can do to win it by himself.

You're right, Hellary will have to implode in some fashion to lose it, and I think that is still possible. Can't wait for the debate.

You're right, Hellary will have to implode in some fashion to lose it, and I think that is still possible. Can't wait for the debate.
Yes, it is possible, and, yes, the debates will be mah-velous.

Forum List

Back