Is the Earth flat?

complete agreement . . . or that Trump doesn't lie. . . . :71:
difference being I have never heard a person say trump doesnt lie,,,,
That’s funny... I was just debating toomuchtime_ and protectionist the other day... both of whom could not admit that Trump lies after I laid out several. There are many others on this board that claim the same. It’s pathetic
I knew where this was going.

You want to believe flat earthers are Trump supporters, but it looks like they're Democrats

Responding to a question about whether Society members believed in climate change, the tweeted reply was this:

"Certainly. It would be nothing short of irresponsible to question something with so much overwhelming evidence behind it, and something that threatens us so directly as a species."
No I actually started this thread to try and find a flat earther to talk to. That’s why I did it in the science section and not politics. The responders brought up Trump and politics thus the sidetrack.
And you found no one who believes it. Right winger, post 7 is where politics entered and you went with it.
Yup, you did as well... shit happens

That’s funny... I was just debating toomuchtime_ and protectionist the other day... both of whom could not admit that Trump lies after I laid out several. There are many others on this board that claim the same. It’s pathetic
We get tired of you ignoring the lies of Obama and Clinton while singling out Trump for things that dont even qualify as a "lie."
Do Obama and Clinton’s lies make Trumps lies OK or is it always wrong for those in political power to lie to the public?
Which of Trump’s lies have ruined the economy?
What kind of idiotic question is that?! The economy is not ruined but you knew that. The state of the economy does not excuse lies from the President. Nothing does unless the lies are for national security reasons
Than stop posting about politics as they all lie all the time.

b6b4ae7cb48274d0b42c03569fc54a0f.jpg
Funny and QUITE true!

Yes, there was one that just died in a rocket. It’s been all over the news. Get with it

So, you believed he really was a flat Earther even though he was the self-proclaimed world's greatest daredevil risking his life for a tv show? And this inspired you to create this thread. Like I said :cuckoo:.

ETA: You could've just read the twitter -- Science Channel on Twitter :laugh:.

Last edited:
Yes, there was one that just died in a rocket. It’s been all over the news. Get with it

So, you believed he really was a flat Earther even though he was the self-proclaimed world's greatest daredevil risking his life for a tv show? And this inspired you to create this thread. Like I said :cuckoo:.
Sure why not. I talk to whackos that believe crazy things like, Trump doesn’t lie, every day on this board. Figured it was ripe for a few flat earthers and I’d love to talk to one.

Sure why not. I talk to whackos that believe crazy things like, Trump doesn’t lie, every day on this board. Figured it was ripe for a few flat earthers and I’d love to talk to one.
Please refer to post #87 in this thread. You're welcome.

As much as I’d love to go searching for your point, I think I’ll pass. You can’t make it here if you want and I’ll respond otherwise I’m not interested

As much as I’d love to go searching for your point, I think I’ll pass. You can’t make it here if you want and I’ll respond otherwise I’m not interested
Again, please refer to post #87 in this thread. Thanks very much!

Wahhh orange man bad, you cry baby

Of course it is flat
And cigarettes don’t cause cancer
Global warming is a myth
The sun revolves around the earth

Science is a liberal conspiracy
There is global warming; it simply isn’t severe as most people claim.
The transition from mechanical to electronics is also stemming the tide.

Pay no attention to global warming, things will take care of themselves

Trust me

your confusion is you take any incorrect statement as a lie when they arent,,,
No I don’t get those confused. I know what a lie is and those are the things I call out

if you know they are a lie then why do you never say what the truth is???
I do. For example here are 2 lies I pointed out the other day... all of which I backed up with quotes, links and explanations... to save time I’ll summarize. Do you take issue with my assertion that these are both lies?
1. Trump said he pulled all troop out of Syria and the were NO troops left.
Not true, we had and still have hundreds of troops in Syria

2. Trump said the California admitted to a million illegal votes in a recent lawsuit.
Not true. The lawsuit was about voter rolls not illegal votes.

but how do you know he lied???

they could be just another incorrect statement on his part,,,hes not the sharpest knife in the drawer after all,,,
Are you joking?

They are lies. Plain as day. He either knew the statements were false and made them anyway. That’s a lie. Or he didn’t know if they were true but made them anyway. That’s still a lie

english must not be your first language,,,

its all about saving a persons sanity,,,
some things just arent worth discussing with some people,,,
imagine trying to have a discussion with someone that after all the evidence still thinks joe biden isnt corrupt,,,
complete agreement . . . or that Trump doesn't lie. . . . :71:
We get tired of you ignoring the lies of Obama and Clinton while singling out Trump for things that dont even qualify as a "lie."
Do Obama and Clinton’s lies make Trumps lies OK or is it always wrong for those in political power to lie to the public?

Which one of trumps lies have hurt anyone but him?

Be specific please.

No I don’t get those confused. I know what a lie is and those are the things I call out

if you know they are a lie then why do you never say what the truth is???
I do. For example here are 2 lies I pointed out the other day... all of which I backed up with quotes, links and explanations... to save time I’ll summarize. Do you take issue with my assertion that these are both lies?
1. Trump said he pulled all troop out of Syria and the were NO troops left.
Not true, we had and still have hundreds of troops in Syria

2. Trump said the California admitted to a million illegal votes in a recent lawsuit.
Not true. The lawsuit was about voter rolls not illegal votes.

but how do you know he lied???

they could be just another incorrect statement on his part,,,hes not the sharpest knife in the drawer after all,,,
Are you joking?

They are lies. Plain as day. He either knew the statements were false and made them anyway. That’s a lie. Or he didn’t know if they were true but made them anyway. That’s still a lie

english [sic] must not be your first language,,,

"English."

What's your first language?

Forum List

Back