Is the Earth flat?

Of course it is flat
And cigarettes don’t cause cancer
Global warming is a myth
The sun revolves around the earth

Science is a liberal conspiracy
There is global warming; it simply isn’t severe as most people claim.
The transition from mechanical to electronics is also stemming the tide.

Pay no attention to global warming, things will take care of themselves

Trust me
Technology will...

Trust me.

No I don’t get those confused. I know what a lie is and those are the things I call out

if you know they are a lie then why do you never say what the truth is???
I do. For example here are 2 lies I pointed out the other day... all of which I backed up with quotes, links and explanations... to save time I’ll summarize. Do you take issue with my assertion that these are both lies?
1. Trump said he pulled all troop out of Syria and the were NO troops left.
Not true, we had and still have hundreds of troops in Syria

2. Trump said the California admitted to a million illegal votes in a recent lawsuit.
Not true. The lawsuit was about voter rolls not illegal votes.

but how do you know he lied???

they could be just another incorrect statement on his part,,,hes not the sharpest knife in the drawer after all,,,
Are you joking?

They are lies. Plain as day. He either knew the statements were false and made them anyway. That’s a lie. Or he didn’t know if they were true but made them anyway. That’s still a lie

english must not be your first language,,,
Says the guy who puts three commas in all his sentences,,, haha

Serious question... Does anybody here believe that the Earth is flat?

Ive heard some buzz about the subject and I’d love to talk to somebody who actually believes this.
flat earth can be disprovev with as simple of a tol as a camera attached to a weather balloon.
Even if you are out on a ship you can see the slight curvature of the earth when in the ocean.

No I actually started this thread to try and find a flat earther to talk to.

Haha. You actually believe in flat Earthers. It goes to show what kind of mental midget you are :cuckoo:. Bye.
Yes, there was one that just died in a rocket. It’s been all over the news. Get with it

youre a liar,,,its not been all over the news,,,

Haha. You actually believe in flat Earthers. It goes to show what kind of mental midget you are :cuckoo:. Bye.
Yes, there was one that just died in a rocket. It’s been all over the news. Get with it

I’m not lying, I saw it on three different sources today including a Fox morning show. That’s pretty rich you calling me a liar after all that crap you pulled trying to defend Trump.

Last edited:
Is the Flat Earth Theory anything like the Flat Chick Theory?
Because I don’t like either.

When we look at the moon we can see it is roughly round. But we see it in appearance of two dimensional as depth is not apparent.

complete agreement . . . or that Trump doesn't lie. . . . :71:
difference being I have never heard a person say trump doesnt lie,,,,
That’s funny... I was just debating toomuchtime_ and protectionist the other day... both of whom could not admit that Trump lies after I laid out several. There are many others on this board that claim the same. It’s pathetic
We get tired of you ignoring the lies of Obama and Clinton while singling out Trump for things that dont even qualify as a "lie."
Do Obama and Clinton’s lies make Trumps lies OK or is it always wrong for those in political power to lie to the public?

Which one of trumps lies have hurt anyone but him?

Be specific please.
I’m not making a claim that Trumps lies hurt people. So why would I defend that point?!
I think most people know he is full of shit so they don’t take his statements at face value.

I’m not lying, I saw it on three different sources today including a Fox morning show. That’s pretty rich you calling me a liar after all that crap you pulp trying to defend Trump.
I believe you; I saw it on the web.

I’m not lying, I saw it on three different sources today including a Fox morning show. That’s pretty rich you calling me a liar after all that crap you pulp trying to defend Trump.
and yet you failed to post a link to any of them,,,

by your definition you sir lied,,,

By definition huh? Ok, I’d love to hear you explain that one... how did I lie?

I’m not lying, I saw it on three different sources today including a Fox morning show. That’s pretty rich you calling me a liar after all that crap you pulled trying to defend Trump.
Make up your mind. You brought up Trump again. Is this thread about Trump or isnt it?

according to you any incorrect statement regardless of context is a lie,,,

Millennials, who vote strongly Democrat, believe the world is flat.

flat-earth-americans-believe-1200x714.png

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...n-millennials-believe-the-earth-is-round/amp/

according to you any incorrect statement regardless of context is a lie,,,
Exactly! That is the game the Trump haters play. And they wonder why we tune them out when they whine about "lies."

Millennials, who vote strongly Democrat, believe the world is flat.
Uh ... hey genius... your own chart shows most of them don't think that. Ad the ones that do likely vote republican, as the data shows more educated millenials tend to vote Democrat.

Ya kind of fell on your face, there.

difference being I have never heard a person say trump doesnt lie,,,,
That’s funny... I was just debating toomuchtime_ and protectionist the other day... both of whom could not admit that Trump lies after I laid out several. There are many others on this board that claim the same. It’s pathetic
We get tired of you ignoring the lies of Obama and Clinton while singling out Trump for things that dont even qualify as a "lie."
Do Obama and Clinton’s lies make Trumps lies OK or is it always wrong for those in political power to lie to the public?

Which one of trumps lies have hurt anyone but him?

Be specific please.
I’m not making a claim that Trumps lies hurt people. So why would I defend that point?!
I think most people know he is full of shit so they don’t take his statements at face value.

My point is Trumps lies hurt Trump. Obummers lies hurt tens of millions of people.

Don't ya think comparing Trumps lies to obummers is dumb?

Last edited:
y point is Trumps pies hurt Trump. Obummers lies hurt tens of millions of people.
Yes, and your point is hilariously stupid, cultish, andreally not worthy of response from any rational , educated adult, except to mock it.

Oh? Explain why my not caring about Trumps boasting is bad, but your not caring about obummers lies, which actually hurt real people, is some how good.

You are the cult member clown boi.

Make up your mind. You brought up Trump again. Is this thread about Trump or isnt it?
couldn't find any flat earthers, so moving on... why are you so concerned?

Forum List

Back