Is the Earth flat?

Explain why my not caring about Trumps boasting is bad, but your not caring about obummers lies, which actually hurt real people, is some how good.
Sorry, I don't answer self-serving, loaded questions. I can play, too:

Explain to me why you enjoy tucking it in front of the mirror and wearing schoolgirl outfits?

Frankly, I don't care that you don't care about trump's lies, and i applaud your honesty for saying it out loud.

Yes, there was one that just died in a rocket. It’s been all over the news. Get with it

youre a liar,,,its not been all over the news,,,
Yes, there was one that just died in a rocket. It’s been all over the news. Get with it

I’m not lying, I saw it on three different sources today including a Fox morning show. That’s pretty rich you calling me a liar after all that crap you pulp trying to defend Trump.
and yet you failed to post a link to any of them,,,

by your definition you sir lied,,,
By definition huh? Ok, I’d love to hear you explain that one... how did I lie?
according to you any incorrect statement regardless of context is a lie,,,
First of all, when did I say that? Quote me. You can’t... that’s a false claim, you know it’s false, therefore it’s a lie.

second, what I said was not incorrect. Google search “Mad Mike Hughes” and you'll see headlines from just about every major news outlet.

see what happened right there Prog... it’s called getting owned

That’s funny... I was just debating toomuchtime_ and protectionist the other day... both of whom could not admit that Trump lies after I laid out several. There are many others on this board that claim the same. It’s pathetic
We get tired of you ignoring the lies of Obama and Clinton while singling out Trump for things that dont even qualify as a "lie."
Do Obama and Clinton’s lies make Trumps lies OK or is it always wrong for those in political power to lie to the public?

Which one of trumps lies have hurt anyone but him?

Be specific please.
I’m not making a claim that Trumps lies hurt people. So why would I defend that point?!
I think most people know he is full of shit so they don’t take his statements at face value.

My point is Trumps pies hurt Trump. Obummers lies hurt tens of millions of people.

Don't ya think comparing Trumps lies to obummers is dumb?
well there I agree... it is dumb to compare lies, which is why I’m not comparing them. You’re the one who bright Obama up, not me.

Haha. You actually believe in flat Earthers. It goes to show what kind of mental midget you are :cuckoo:. Bye.

Haha. You actually believe in flat Earthers. It goes to show what kind of mental midget you are :cuckoo:. Bye.

I’m not lying, I saw it on three different sources today including a Fox morning show. That’s pretty rich you calling me a liar after all that crap you pulled trying to defend Trump.
Make up your mind. You brought up Trump again. Is this thread about Trump or isnt it?
couldn't find any flat earthers, so moving on... why are you so concerned?
You will find them here (report back what you learn about them)

The Flat Earth Society

I’m not lying, I saw it on three different sources today including a Fox morning show. That’s pretty rich you calling me a liar after all that crap you pulled trying to defend Trump.
Make up your mind. You brought up Trump again. Is this thread about Trump or isnt it?
couldn't find any flat earthers, so moving on... why are you so concerned?
You will find them here (report back what you learn about them)

The Flat Earth Society

We need to get some of those people in here to discuss! I have a hundred questions for them!

We get tired of you ignoring the lies of Obama and Clinton while singling out Trump for things that dont even qualify as a "lie."
Do Obama and Clinton’s lies make Trumps lies OK or is it always wrong for those in political power to lie to the public?

Be specific please.
I’m not making a claim that Trumps lies hurt people. So why would I defend that point?!
I think most people know he is full of shit so they don’t take his statements at face value.

My point is Trumps pies hurt Trump. Obummers lies hurt tens of millions of people.

well there I agree... it is dumb to compare lies, which is why I’m not comparing them. You’re the one who bright Obama up, not me.

You seem to think Trumps lies are horrible and bad, and really awful.

But obummers are ok. Why?

Serious question... Does anybody here believe that the Earth is flat?

Ive heard some buzz about the subject and I’d love to talk to somebody who actually believes this.
No but my mom is.

Be specific please.

I never said a word about Obama, that’s you bringing him up and trying to compare. Didn’t you just say and I quote, “Don't ya think comparing Trumps lies to obummers is dumb?”

Yes, it’s dumb... stop being dumb!

Be specific please.

I never said a word about Obama, that’s you bringing him up and trying to compare. Didn’t you just say and I quote, “Don't ya think comparing Trumps lies to obummers is dumb?”

Yes, it’s dumb... stop being dumb!

No, I am asking why you are so concerned about nothing, when you weren't concerned about obummers lies which hurt people .

Seems kind of weird.

Millennials, who vote strongly Democrat, believe the world is flat.

flat-earth-americans-believe-1200x714.png

Only Two-Thirds Of American Millennials Believe The Earth Is Round
:auiqs.jpg:

priceless.

We can’t trust Science

Of course the world is flat

The Earth is flat locally ... a small community can be platted on a plane accurately enough ...

Maybe y'all remember spherical coordinates from high school algebra class ... with constant radius, any location on Earth can be pin pointed with just latitude and longitude ... so if by flat, you mean described in two dimensions, you could give a yes answer ...

The first derivative is flat, what the hell more could you want? ...

We can’t trust Science

Of course the world is flat
When the elite give up their wealth. All of it . for the cause. And live at the peon level. Then I will start to believe in humans causing global climate change.

Forum List

Back