Is the Earth flat?

how can these star trail exist from places like Canada ?

Jack-Fusco-Lake-Minnewanka-Star-Trails.jpg

3003972.jpg

this does not make sense in a globe model

for you would have to be exactly at the nth pole to observe this point within the star trails

if you were not at the nth pole , in a globe model

it would be impossible to observe polaris attracting the star trail construct .. this is logic

elaibj_circompolar2_wide_m.jpg

explain this timelapse photo ( startrails ) from the alamo canyon in arazona next to mexico ,

startrails_north.jpg

this shot would have to be taken at the nth pole would it not ?

1969: Lunar Module docked with the Command Module

actual footage and commentry

get factuated in logic and truth

and have a look at 4:10 and the mind control programming music as the backingtrack

moonrocks and spacedust !

Who cares? Are antibiotics nature? Is dying of tooth disease at age 35, which was the norm for most of the history of modern humans, as nature intended? Who gives a shit...

In most of the western movies and cowboy series shows, show the men with shaved faces.

Is that really the way it was way back then-?
:)-

Serious question... Does anybody here believe that the Earth is flat?

Ive heard some buzz about the subject and I’d love to talk to somebody who actually believes this.
That is perfect example of spiting hairs.
Not at all. You are the one implying marriage is somehow tied to having kids. That was dumb.
Its shocking I have to point out this bare bones fact: Yes it was geared for those that procreate, however its also a symbol. Its a symbol of something very real, not some kind of default merit badge you get because you love someone, not at all. Damn, you are quite good at missing the obvious. Hows that flat earth thing working for ya?

Yes it was geared for those that procreate, however its also a symbol.
I don't care what is was "geared for", because I don't limit myself to the traditions and cultire of ignorant peoples with shoddy morals from the iron age.

And I also don't care what it symbolizes to you. Have your symbols. Enjoy them. Don't gay marry. See how easy?

Yes it was geared for those that procreate, however its also a symbol.
I don't care what is was "geared for", because I don't limit myself to the traditions and cultire of ignorant peoples with shoddy morals from the iron age.

And I also don't care what it symbolizes to you. Have your symbols. Enjoy them. Don't gay marry. See how easy?
Please. Why do gays need such a symbol if its so meaningless and empty? Ask yourself that.

Forum List

Back