Is the Board Crashing Again?

Then there is no reason to allow Luminate.com and pool.adizo.com and 6 or 8 others to try to get into my computer. I'm certain there is someone at FF who is capable of running a secure website.

FaceBook is mucking with your mood in massive Psych experiments, Google knows what kind of Toilet Paper you bought last month, and the Cell Companies are tracking you to 100 meters for selling you things.. And you're worried that some words might become hyperlinks to ads that you can ignore?

Priorities man -- Priorities.. This is the 21st century.. NOBODY makes makes money by building things anymore..

I have no idea what these things are doing. They can't get what they want from my computer because I don't do Windows OR Mac. They just sit there hogging bandwidth. When 4 or five are trying to suck whatever from my box, the site slows down to a crawl. Not sure if it's your end, or maybe all my bandwidth is being used up.
Whatever it is, it's screwing with me and FF should be able to exclude these sites from their content.

Forum List

Back