Donating

Thanks I guess

Hmmm....

Back to manners school with you!

Are you the Administrator or some kind of Moderator here? I asked a question about how I could donate. I didn't get any help thus the answer I gave. I still don't know how to donate and now I get some criticism from you about my manners? :cuckoo:

Here ya go.

Contact Admin.

Thusly:
[MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION]

You're welcome, I guess.

My personal suggestion is to contact the admin [MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION]

Hope that helps. :eusa_angel:

Thanks I guess

Hmmm....

Are you the Administrator or some kind of Moderator here? I asked a question about how I could donate. I didn't get any help thus the answer I gave. I still don't know how to donate and now I get some criticism from you about my manners? :cuckoo:
Please forgive my rude classmates. They are so used to bickering and sniveling on the boards that they cannot refrain from acting like children when a legitimate question is posed by a fellow pilgrim.

Unless they've moved the mailbox, you can send a check to:

Forum Foundry-USMB

P.O. Box 3503
Cedar Park, TX

I've sent several checks there.

Please PM [MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION] or [MENTION=14168]DanK[/MENTION] to confirm this.

Happy posting!

How do I donate without a Pay pal account? I would like to donate but don't have one don't want one not going to get one.

Send me your credit card information and I will take care of it for you

As a Nigerian Prince, I am used to doing these services

How do I donate without a Pay pal account? I would like to donate but don't have one don't want one not going to get one.

I am still waiting for the proceeds from my winning international lottery money. I wired you the money to cover my Nigerian taxes like six months ago, but still no $35,472,615.46 check in the mail. :D

I am still waiting for the proceeds from my winning international lottery money. I wired you the money to cover my Nigerian taxes like six months ago, but still no $35,472,615.46 check in the mail. :D

I regret to inform you that your proceeds were lost in the Target security breech

I regret to inform you that your proceeds were lost in the Target security breech

Or maybe cereal_killer intercepted the check and blew it on taking the mods to dinner at Olive Garden.

Or maybe cereal_killer intercepted the check and blew it on taking the mods to dinner at Olive Garden.

Whew. As long as it wasn't back child support. You know there are parts of college that I only vaguely recall, and what I recall has had me on pins and needles in that regard :eusa_shifty:

Hmmm....

Please forgive my rude classmates. They are so used to bickering and sniveling on the boards that they cannot refrain from acting like children when a legitimate question is posed by a fellow pilgrim.

Forum Foundry-USMB

P.O. Box 3503
Cedar Park, TX

Please PM [MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION] or [MENTION=14168]DanK[/MENTION] to confirm this.

Happy posting!
Thank you [MENTION=19762]asaratis[/MENTION]!

[MENTION=49688]Topcat[/MENTION] this is exactly how to donate without a PayPal account. Please make sure to let us know what forum you are donating too. Also be advised that donating and Supporting Memberships are two different things so please make a note of that on your check or money order.

If you want Supporting Member status make a note of that on the check/MO ($14.95) with Supporting Member/Username/USMB, or if you simply want to donate just write Donation/USMB in the memo field.

Thanks very much for the support! If you have any questions please feel free to PM me. Thank you.

Hmmmm ...

cereal killer's avatar changed at about the same time as that $35,472,615.46 went missing.

Coincidence?

You decide.

;)

Hmmm....

Forum Foundry-USMB

P.O. Box 3503
Cedar Park, TX

Happy posting!

I'm just bumping the Forum Foundry address so that CK can afford the Olive Garden Mod dinner this year.. :evil:
AND because I love this place..

Forum List

Back