Is The Administration Trying To Piss Us Off With These TSA Searches?

Apparently, you haven't read very many of my aguements.

Government doesn't do very much very well, but for the past 10 years they've managed to prevent 9/11 Part II. If I gotta remove my shoes, get a pat down, show ID, to get on a plane and preserve this record, then that's what I'll do to help.

I view this as comparatively unobtrusive compared to stealing a significant portion of my income every year.

I view the junk touching and excessive taxation as two facets of the same issue: out of control government.

We are spending ungodly amount of money on searching people who are clearly not a threat. Cowing the flying public into submission via intrusive and humiliating processes does not make us safer. It's Kabuki Theater.

Well ya know, that if you enter an airport there are signs that you agree to having your 4th Amendment rights suspended there. Too bad there isn't a similar sign stating that if you enter an airport you agree to being profiled as well.

Really? Where are these signs posted? What verbiage do they use?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Accepting the diagnosis is the first step toward treatment.

Here's a Christmas Present for you to wear to the airport:

89794835v5_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg

Ahem.

TSA agents wear rubber gloves to protect themselves from germs, and we are somehow PARANOID for not wanting said gloves to come in contact with our private parts?

As if.

Ask them to change gloves.

Problem Solved.

But not without the prerequisite drama that would get you on FNC: better have your video camera ready and make a scene about, "Venereal Disease and Your Junk."

Great. Let's make the lines even slower while the TSA Drones go through the Kabuki Theater of changing their gloves. I suspect we'd also get a $25 "Glove" surcharge on airfare to subsidize this nonsense.

I view the junk touching and excessive taxation as two facets of the same issue: out of control government.

We are spending ungodly amount of money on searching people who are clearly not a threat. Cowing the flying public into submission via intrusive and humiliating processes does not make us safer. It's Kabuki Theater.

Well ya know, that if you enter an airport there are signs that you agree to having your 4th Amendment rights suspended there. Too bad there isn't a similar sign stating that if you enter an airport you agree to being profiled as well.

Small print under the Bold: DO NOT BE AN ASSHOLE, sign.

Ahem.

TSA agents wear rubber gloves to protect themselves from germs, and we are somehow PARANOID for not wanting said gloves to come in contact with our private parts?

As if.

Problem Solved.

But not without the prerequisite drama that would get you on FNC: better have your video camera ready and make a scene about, "Venereal Disease and Your Junk."

Great. Let's make the lines even slower while the TSA Drones go through the Kabuki Theater of changing their gloves. I suspect we'd also get a $25 "Glove" surcharge on airfare to subsidize this nonsense.

You just need to ride Coulter Airlines: Anyone who doesn't arrive at the airport riding a camal and shouting, "Allah Akbar!" walks directly on the plane.

I want big ugly pictures plastered all over my plane ticket showing the loss of my rights....!!!!

:smoke:

Last edited:
Ahem.

As if.

Problem Solved.

And that can be generalized to your MD, his nurse, your dentist, his hygienist, etc. Good luck. You need it.

Problem Solved.

And that can be generalized to your MD, his nurse, your dentist, his hygienist, etc. Good luck. You need it.

Really? Can it? I don't think so.

Really? Can it? I don't think so.

Yes, of course. An invasive touch by one person is no different than an invasive touch by another.

Apparently, you haven't read very many of my aguements.

Government doesn't do very much very well, but for the past 10 years they've managed to prevent 9/11 Part II. If I gotta remove my shoes, get a pat down, show ID, to get on a plane and preserve this record, then that's what I'll do to help.

I view this as comparatively unobtrusive compared to stealing a significant portion of my income every year.

Really? You give up your 4th Amendment rights? Show the signs...got pictures?

That's fuckin insane.

Really? You give up your 4th Amendment rights? Show the signs...got pictures?

That's fuckin insane.

No, a judge will need to interpret "unreasonable" for some Asshole from Arkansas, just like we had to 'spain to some moron that yelling "FIRE!" in a movie theatre is not a right protected by the First Amendment.

I want big ugly pictures plastered all over my plane ticket showing the loss of my rights....!!!!

:smoke:

Why not???

They're getting ready to post huge warning labels on smokes and junk-food.

While we're at it reduce all commercials on TV to "WARNING....our crap with kill you!!!"..instead of trying to sell it. That way nobody buys it. Then the libs won't have a beef about everyone making evil profits.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and warrants shall not be issued, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

^This should the be the end of the story^

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and warrants shall not be issued, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Why?

The constitution (and the bill of rights) was written to be interpreted through the supreme court. A judge must issue a warrent before you may be searched to determine if the search is "reasonable."

What does "unreasonable" mean?

"Unreasonable interference" is defined as “including those acts that significantly interfere with public health, safety, peace, comfort, or convenience, conduct that is contrary to a statute, ordinance, or regulation, or conduct that is of a continuing nature or one which has produced a permanent or long-lasting effect upon the public right, an effect of which the actor is aware or should be aware.” [Cleveland Hous. Renewal Project v. Deutsche Bank Trust Co., 2010 U.S. App. LEXIS 19472 (6th Cir. Ohio 2010)].

Under this definition, I don't see how a judge could interpret a 30 second pat down for a passenger who has been notified well in advance, in a public place by a trained TSA agent, "unreasonable."

Why?

The constitution (and the bill of rights) was written to be interpreted through the supreme court. A judge must issue a warrent before you may be searched to determine if the search is "reasonable."

"Unreasonable interference" is defined as “including those acts that significantly interfere with public health, safety, peace, comfort, or convenience, conduct that is contrary to a statute, ordinance, or regulation, or conduct that is of a continuing nature or one which has produced a permanent or long-lasting effect upon the public right, an effect of which the actor is aware or should be aware.” [Cleveland Hous. Renewal Project v. Deutsche Bank Trust Co., 2010 U.S. App. LEXIS 19472 (6th Cir. Ohio 2010)].

Under this definition, I don't see how a judge could interpret a 30 second pat down for a passenger who has been notified well in advance, in a public place by a trained TSA agent, "unreasonable."

Fondling your junk isn't interfering with public peace or convenience?? Where is this true, Greenwich Village??
By that token police could pat down people entering a mall, or anywhere they wanted.

Why?

Fondling your junk isn't interfering with public peace or convenience?? Where is this true, Greenwich Village??
By that token police could pat down people entering a mall, or anywhere they wanted.

"Fondling your junk"

How dramatic.

If we want to extrapolate, then since malls have no extraordinary security, then why should airports have it?

Maybe BECAUSE A MALL ISN'T AN AIRPLANE????

Christssakes you people (FNC Hannity Drones) are not only hilarious in you lemming-like followings of such inane propositions, but you must demonstrate your absurd hysterical dogmatism by parroting it.

Last edited:
Why?

"Fondling your junk"

How dramatic.

If we want to extrapolate, then since malls have no extraordinary security, then why should airports have it?

Christssakes you people (FNC Hannity Drones) are not only hilarious in you lemming-like followings of such inane propositions, but you must demonstrate your absurd hysterical dogmatism by parroting it.
A mall isn't an airplane. How long did you ponder that to discover this fact?
Lots of things aren't airplanes. City streets are not airplanes. Boats are not airplanes. Apartment buildings are not airplanes. Yet all of them have been scenes of terrorist attacks or attempts.
I am sorry that civil rights seems like an "inane proposition" to you but some of us cherish these hard-won things.

This practice of aggressive body searching has been instituted by executive elements within Homeland Security for the express purpose of promoting the alternative use of expensive X-Ray body-scanning devices which were lobbied for by none other than Michael Chertoff, former head of Homeland Security who now is pimping for the manufacturer of the scanners.

My instinct is this Pistole fellow, the new head of Homeland Security, is having his pocket filled for cooperating with this coercive body-search practice.

"Fondling your junk"

How dramatic.

Lots of things aren't airplanes. City streets are not airplanes. Boats are not airplanes. Apartment buildings are not airplanes. Yet all of them have been scenes of terrorist attacks or attempts.
I am sorry that civil rights seems like an "inane proposition" to you but some of us cherish these hard-won things.

parrot8.gif
parrot8.gif
parrot8.gif
parrot8.gif

Really?
:eusa_eh:

Who drove a boat into the pentagon?

Last edited:
"Fondling your junk"

How dramatic.

:eusa_eh:

Who drove a boat into the pentagon?

That's it? That's your answer??
Pretty fucking weak. Especially for you.

Forum List

Back