CDZ Is Starbucks evil?

I don't really care what you do. How's that?

Then why do you care what the gays do? I mean seriously. Boycotting a coffee chain b/c some gays frequent the place? You do know gay isn't contagious , right?

I never said I "boycotted" because of gays, I don't like the coffee . Keep up and cease trying to build a straw man.....and stop worrying about where I choose to buy coffee. It's absolutely none of your business

Who said it was my business? But don't post " I don't drink coffee at Starbucks ever since I saw 2 gays there" and expect to not get mocked. LOL

I never said that....again stop trying to build a straw man. Reply to what was typed, not what you would like to have been typed so you can create drama, then change your screen name.

Right here in post #2

CDZ - Is Starbucks evil?

You CLEARLY included "full of gays" as part of the reason you don't frequent Starbucks.

You later clarified with a story about your daughter seeing two guys kiss in another thread.

Don't now pretend like seeing gays didn't play a part in your decision to buy your coffee elsewhere.

Could there also be something in the drinks turning people gay?

It's all coming together now.......

Bitter, overpriced and the one near us is full of gays. Dunkin Donuts has better coffee

But I've talked to those addicted to Starbucks and they all say the same thing, they could drink a hundred cups of coffee and not get the same rush as they get from one cup of coffee at Starbucks.

What are they putting in that stuff?

IDK, I don't drink it. A couple of years ago I was there with our youngest (she was 4) and two men lip locked, our youngest's eyes got big and she literally screamed "stop that!!!". We haven't been back since.
i was in the Dunkin doughnut shop to get a cup...there were 2 gay guys in line.....should i boycott them?.... it could be a gay hangout....

Then why do you care what the gays do? I mean seriously. Boycotting a coffee chain b/c some gays frequent the place? You do know gay isn't contagious , right?
You know that not everyone cares to see guys kissing each other, right?

But I've talked to those addicted to Starbucks and they all say the same thing, they could drink a hundred cups of coffee and not get the same rush as they get from one cup of coffee at Starbucks.

IDK, I don't drink it. A couple of years ago I was there with our youngest (she was 4) and two men lip locked, our youngest's eyes got big and she literally screamed "stop that!!!". We haven't been back since.
i was in the Dunkin doughnut shop to get a cup...there were 2 gay guys in line.....should i boycott them?.... it could be a gay hangout....

If the truth be known, no one wants to see that, not even gays

I never said I "boycotted" because of gays, I don't like the coffee . Keep up and cease trying to build a straw man.....and stop worrying about where I choose to buy coffee. It's absolutely none of your business

Who said it was my business? But don't post " I don't drink coffee at Starbucks ever since I saw 2 gays there" and expect to not get mocked. LOL

I never said that....again stop trying to build a straw man. Reply to what was typed, not what you would like to have been typed so you can create drama, then change your screen name.

Right here in post #2

CDZ - Is Starbucks evil?

You CLEARLY included "full of gays" as part of the reason you don't frequent Starbucks.

You later clarified with a story about your daughter seeing two guys kiss in another thread.

Don't now pretend like seeing gays didn't play a part in your decision to buy your coffee elsewhere.

Stop trying to build a strawman, I see right through it, we never left because of two dudes liplocking, in fact we laughed at our daughter for saying it. Now once again, worry about where you purchase coffee and let me worry about where I purchase mine. You're quickly becoming annoying in your quest to appear inclusive, tolerant and diverse.

I drink dunkin donuts coffee cuz i am a hyper active boy already and if I drink starbucks then my skin literally turns into ink like on roger rabbit and i receive strange super powers like, you can drop an anvil on my foot and it will grow to the size of a car and start pulsating in fire-engine red.

When can you testify in court?
Quarter to orange

Yes, Starbucks is evil. Inflicting mediocre coffee on the public is a crime against HUMANITY!

I've worked in numerous Starbucks as a contractor. They do very definitely have that alternative lifestyle appeal going on. I hated it and couldn't wait to get out.
but i was talking about dunkin doughnuts...you know the one were all the illegals work?...
Maybe you forgot what you were responding to. Take a bong break.
i was asking sassy about dunkin doughnuts and you answered talking about starbucks....maybe you should get rid of the bong...
Wrong. You were making fun of her leaving because of the gays kissing. Your memory is gone.
bullshit....i was serious,i asked her for advice ....maybe your problem is weasel that you should not jump into someone elses conversation....so how do you feel now?....

That's fine, just don't write " we stopped going there because of the gays" and then denying that you stopped going there in part because of the gays, like Sassy did LOL

For the record, I don't go where there are gays kissing either, I just don't deny that is true when asked.

That's fine, just don't write " we stopped going there because of the gays" and then denying that you stopped going there in part because of the gays, like Sassy did LOL

For the record, I don't go where there are gays kissing either, I just don't deny that is true when asked.

Again...I never sad that, keep up you're lying and I'll simply send you to ignore, ain't nobody got time for that nonsense

If you think the gay kissing is bad, wait till you hear what they do for the creamer

The other thing about $tarbucks is the powers to be absolutely suck at being human. I was a subcontractor and the people that sent me were slow to pay. One payment got really overdue so I called the headquarters to see if they would lean on them a bit. I tried several times but they have a nice tight circular loop where you just get shuttled from one department to the next until you end up where you started.

At no point can you talk to anyone but low level customer service types. My opinion of them went from low to subterranean.

If you think the gay kissing is bad, wait till you hear what they do for the creamer
:puke3:

Again...I never sad that, keep up you're lying and I'll simply send you to ignore, ain't nobody got time for that nonsense

LOL you can't be serious?

Right here is a post from YOU saying you left when you saw two gays kissing and haven't been back since..

Bitter, overpriced and the one near us is full of gays. Dunkin Donuts has better coffee

I mean is SassyLady really Hilary Clinton or something? "my words were taken out of context " LOL put me on ignore as an admission that I owned you in this thread, that is fine.

Right here is a post from YOU saying you left when you saw two gays kissing and haven't been back since..

I mean is SassyLady really Hilary Clinton or something? "my words were taken out of context " LOL put me on ignore as an admission that I owned you in this thread, that is fine.

Ignored. you really should change you screen name, you're intellectually dishonest

Ignored. you really should change you screen name, you're intellectually dishonest

LOL

says" I left because of the gays"

then says

"i never said I stopped going there because of the gays"

then calls me intellectually dishonest.

I've worked in numerous Starbucks as a contractor. They do very definitely have that alternative lifestyle appeal going on. I hated it and couldn't wait to get out.
but i was talking about dunkin doughnuts...you know the one were all the illegals work?...
i was asking sassy about dunkin doughnuts and you answered talking about starbucks....maybe you should get rid of the bong...
Wrong. You were making fun of her leaving because of the gays kissing. Your memory is gone.
bullshit....i was serious,i asked her for advice ....maybe your problem is weasel that you should not jump into someone elses conversation....so how do you feel now?....
I feel like you're completely full of shit and lying. It's obvious to the lucid mind what your point was.

I feel like you're completely full of shit and lying. It's obvious to the lucid mind what your point was.
you mean im like you are in many of your replies?....full of shit?....like you happened to have been working in a starbucks and of course it was so full of gays you just couldnt wait to get out...right?....

you mean im like you are in many of your replies?....full of shit?....like you happened to have been working in a starbucks and of course it was so full of gays you just couldnt wait to get out...right?....
I said alternative lifestyles, that includes a wide range of people. I said nothing about gays, you're too stoned to follow the conversation.

I said alternative lifestyles, that includes a wide range of people. I said nothing about gays, you're too stoned to follow the conversation.
yea sure it does....we know who you were talking about,you dont have to dance.....but then drinking does that to people...dont worry weasel the gays wont bite you....

Forum List

Back