CDZ Is Starbucks evil?

Bitter, overpriced and the one near us is full of gays. Dunkin Donuts has better coffee

Bitter? Okay...Overpriced? Perhaps....

"Full of gay people?" What has that do with Starbuck's corporate culture, corporate ethics, or the coffee it sells, particularly in a CDZ thread where the topic is the evilness of the Starbucks company, and not really the coffee at all?

I was driving past a small poor town the other day and everything seemed dead and run down......except!!!......the local Starbucks with about a 100 cars in line.

Most of these people you could tell probably could not afford it.

So what do they put in their coffee? Some seem not to even be able to go a day without it.

I like to make my own specialty coffee at home.

But when I am on the road, driving long distances, I will stop at Starbucks and get one of their raspberry mocha's around mid morning between my own first batch made at home and before lunch.

Then by mid afternoon I will stop to get another one.

In this way I can drive 10 hours at a go comfortably, to get to San Diego, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Portland, or Salt Lake City from the SF Bay Area.

Starbucks is at least good for that. They are like filling stations.

I think it's called caffeine. They extract the grind fast and hot and you get the maximum amount of caffeine that way. I make double shots at home but don't push it that fast, the fineness of the grind slows it down.

That and many people think their over roasted beans means good quality coffee. It's burnt. The American public has become so franchise oriented that they could sell piss for lemonade.
I have found that if I double the grinds and percolate it longer, it gets richer and thicker with more kick to it -- more caffeine -- at home.

Bitter, overpriced and the one near us is full of gays. Dunkin Donuts has better coffee
I take it that your Irish cunnie does not like the gay boyz then ?!

Inquiring minds would like to know.

I never gave a ratz azz who was at Starbucks whenever I pulled in to get a fix on long car trips.

So why should you then?

And if I go to the Dunkin Donuts place I get seduced into the sugary greasy donuts.

I never gave a ratz azz who was at Starbucks whenever I pulled in to get a fix on long car trips.

So why should you then?

And if I go to the Dunkin Donuts place I get seduced into the sugary greasy donuts.

Off Topic:
Does Dunkin' Donuts not have drive through windows whereat you don't see the donuts and other sweets Perhaps you can smell them? I don't know; I cannot recall having ever patronized a Dunkin' Donuts anywhere. I did last year pull into the parking lot of one to respond to an important text message. LOL

I know I can't smell the confections on offer at Starbucks when I'm at their drive through windows.

So why should you then?

Why don't you run along and stop annoying people.

But I've talked to those addicted to Starbucks and they all say the same thing, they could drink a hundred cups of coffee and not get the same rush as they get from one cup of coffee at Starbucks.

What are they putting in that stuff?

IDK, I don't drink it. A couple of years ago I was there with our youngest (she was 4) and two men lip locked, our youngest's eyes got big and she literally screamed "stop that!!!". We haven't been back since.
i was in the Dunkin doughnut shop to get a cup...there were 2 gay guys in line.....should i boycott them?.... it could be a gay hangout....

I don't really care what you do. How's that?

Then why do you care what the gays do? I mean seriously. Boycotting a coffee chain b/c some gays frequent the place? You do know gay isn't contagious , right?
You know that not everyone cares to see guys kissing each other, right?
Certainly makes me uncomfortable.

Forum List

Back