CDZ Is Starbucks evil?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

I was driving past a small poor town the other day and everything seemed dead and run down......except!!!......the local Starbucks with about a 100 cars in line.

Most of these people you could tell probably could not afford it.

So what do they put in their coffee? Some seem not to even be able to go a day without it.

Bitter, overpriced and the one near us is full of gays. Dunkin Donuts has better coffee

Bitter, overpriced and the one near us is full of gays. Dunkin Donuts has better coffee

But I've talked to those addicted to Starbucks and they all say the same thing, they could drink a hundred cups of coffee and not get the same rush as they get from one cup of coffee at Starbucks.

What are they putting in that stuff?

But I've talked to those addicted to Starbucks and they all say the same thing, they could drink a hundred cups of coffee and not get the same rush as they get from one cup of coffee at Starbucks.

IDK, I don't drink it. A couple of years ago I was there with our youngest (she was 4) and two men lip locked, our youngest's eyes got big and she literally screamed "stop that!!!". We haven't been back since.

less water and more coffee?....

IDK, I don't drink it. A couple of years ago I was there with our youngest (she was 4) and two men lip locked, our youngest's eyes got big and she literally screamed "stop that!!!". We haven't been back since.
i was in the Dunkin doughnut shop to get a cup...there were 2 gay guys in line.....should i boycott them?.... it could be a gay hangout....

I think it's called caffeine. They extract the grind fast and hot and you get the maximum amount of caffeine that way. I make double shots at home but don't push it that fast, the fineness of the grind slows it down.

That and many people think their over roasted beans means good quality coffee. It's burnt. The American public has become so franchise oriented that they could sell piss for lemonade.

i was in the Dunkin doughnut shop to get a cup...there were 2 gay guys in line.....should i boycott them?.... it could be a gay hangout....

I don't really care what you do. How's that?

I've worked in numerous Starbucks as a contractor. They do very definitely have that alternative lifestyle appeal going on. I hated it and couldn't wait to get out.

i was just asking your advice....you seem to have experience in these matters....thats all....

I've worked in numerous Starbucks as a contractor. They do very definitely have that alternative lifestyle appeal going on. I hated it and couldn't wait to get out.
but i was talking about dunkin doughnuts...you know the one were all the illegals work?...

a bumper sticker i had for years

"friends dont let friends drink Starbucks"

--LOL

you can still get them today through Amazon

i was just asking your advice....you seem to have experience in these matters....thats all....

Do what you want, make no difference to me. It's a personal descion and I respect whatever you do....you should do the same

Do what you want, make no difference to me. It's a personal descion and I respect whatever you do....you should do the same

So long as we all agree to hate gays.

but i was talking about dunkin doughnuts...you know the one were all the illegals work?...
Maybe you forgot what you were responding to. Take a bong break.

I was driving past a small poor town the other day and everything seemed dead and run down......except!!!......the local Starbucks with about a 100 cars in line.

Most of these people you could tell probably could not afford it.

So what do they put in their coffee? Some seem not to even be able to go a day without it.

Not evil.

Just disgusting and overpriced

Forum List

Back