Is slavery evidence of black inferiority?

Terrified of what? Matthew is terrified of me...Matthew knows that I'd punch him in the mouth if he revealed himself to me. Terrified that Matthew is a pussy?

0.jpg

Funny how blacks prove my point with violence every time. LOL.

The day you start using logic instead of violence maybe you will have a first world civilization.

5 times the white murder rate
136 times more likely to be violent towards whites then the other way around.

This is because of your limited ability to control yourselves. Secondly I'm a first degree black belt. I can use logic a hell of a lot better then you with far more control.

pretty soon the white race will be gone.

It's evidence that white people in their need for dominance attempt to systematically oppress other racial groups this whole line of questioning is much like asking a rape victim why she was raped.

It is not the job of the oppressed to explain oppression to the oppressor.

It's evidence that white people in their need for dominance attempt to systematically oppress other racial groups this whole line of questioning is much like asking a rape victim why she was raped.

HAHAHAHA. You calling black people oppressed??? Ever hear of affirmative action?. Fact is blacks are given all sorts of special treatment.

HAHAHAHA. You calling black people oppressed??? Ever hear of affirmative action?. Fact is blacks are given all sorts of special treatment.

Blacks live on excuses. :eusa_boohoo:

[

Probuly right and when that happens the whole world goes back to the stone age. Non-whites can't do technology.

You are monumentally stupid. You never seem to tire of making asinine and patently false statements like that. What an idiot.

What technology have you personally ever developed, shitforbrains?

And you never told us if your advanced degree is in engineering or one of the hard sciences. Which is it, loser?

Blacks live on excuses. :eusa_boohoo:

Says the rapist to the one being raped ;)

Im shocked how much racism i read here.

Actually it is not prove of black inferiority but prove of Whites lack of moral values and human conscious. More of prove that Whites have been criminal race in the past with their colonies, genocides, slavery etc.

Actually it is not prove of black inferiority but prove of Whites lack of moral values and human conscious. More of prove that Whites have been criminal race in the past with their colonies, genocides, slavery etc.

Why would you be shocked? By nature human beings are extremely tribal and the facts are, not all tribes have evolved at the same rate. Heck, the mongoloids, as represented by the Chinese, had vast and thriving empires and a very advanced culture while the white Europeans where still living a mostly nomadic and stone aged existence and even when settled their towns where not even close to the great cities built by the Chinese. The caucasions finally caught up, the negroid may someday catch up who knows, but the fact remains, that as of know, as a race and as a culture, they are not nearly as advanced as a people as the other two major racial groups.

Funny how blacks prove my point with violence every time. LOL.

The day you start using logic instead of violence maybe you will have a first world civilization.

5 times the white murder rate
136 times more likely to be violent towards whites then the other way around.

This is because of your limited ability to control yourselves. Secondly I'm a first degree black belt. I can use logic a hell of a lot better then you with far more control.

Lol and that my friend will start the countdown to the end of the negroid race. I mean how long can the black race make it without the white race to take care of them? You want to make an estimate, look to the negro nations in Africa after they threw off their white rulers. Not to long after that happened their nations devolved into cesspools of anarach, rape, disease, murder, genocide and starvation forcing them to go around the white world begging for hand outs. Lol, you blacks here better hope that the white race doesn't go anywhere, you'd freaking starve to death......if you don't kill eachother off first.

Why would you be shocked? By nature human beings are extremely tribal and the facts are, not all tribes have evolved at the same rate. Heck, the mongoloids, as represented by the Chinese, had vast and thriving empires and a very advanced culture while the white Europeans where still living a mostly nomadic and stone aged existence and even when settled their towns where not even close to the great cities built by the Chinese. The caucasions finally caught up, the negroid may someday catch up who knows, but the fact remains, that as of know, as a race and as a culture, they are not nearly as advanced as a people as the other two major racial groups.

Im shocked that slavery is used as a insult to blacks. It is like a rapist makin fun of the raped one "you are inferior you have been raped by me" that is similar.
And I see all humans as one tribe, not as distintictive tribes and in competition to eatch other. Well they are a little bit different but so are Italians from Swedes or two Brothers from the same Family.

Im shocked that slavery is used as a insult to blacks. It is like a rapist makin fun of the raped one "you are inferior you have been raped by me" that is similar.
And I see all humans as one tribe, not as distintictive tribes and in competition to eatch other. Well they are a little bit different but so are Italians from Swedes or two Brothers from the same Family.

show me one black slave and I'll kiss his ass.

You would think my lips would be worn out with all the blacks and white guilters whining about slavery

You would think my lips would be worn out with all the blacks and white guilters whining about slavery

i think there isnt a black slave in the USA anymore. I dont whine about Slavery. I state my opinion on the entry of this thread.

i think there isnt a black slave in the USA anymore. I dont whine about Slavery. I state my opinion on the entry of this thread.

if you re-read my post i did not accuse you of whining about slavery.

why don't you do a little research and notice how many blacks and white guilters reference slavery as if it's a recent phenomenon in the USA.

Lol. Quite a simplistic outlook to say the least. Here's a fact for you you may not be aware of. There is not a black alive today in this nation that was ever owned by a white person and the FIRST slave for life in this nation, the father of slavery as practiced in America, the first man to own another man outright for life in this nation, was the negro owner of a negro man, see Johnson vs Parker 1654. As for how you view the world as a single tribe not in competition, that's great, but unrealistic to say the least.

Lol. Quite a simplistic outlook to say the least. Here's a fact for you you may not be aware of. There is not a black alive today in this nation that was ever owned by a white person and the FIRST slave for life in this nation, the father of slavery as practiced in America, the first man to own another man outright for life in this nation, was the negro owner of a negro man, see Johnson vs Parker 1654. As for how you view the world as a single tribe not in competition, that's great, but unrealistic to say the least.

what he does not understand is that some blacks use the fact that slavery ever existed in this country use it as a means to get what they want.

And it works.............

The real name of this thread should read"is slavery evidence of Black superiorty".

Forum List

Back