Is slavery evidence of black inferiority?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
I guarantee if blacks had enslaved whites 200 years ago, blacks would never apologize for it.
They would flaunt it and proclaim it as proof that whites are inferior.

BTW - prior to the Civil War there were lots of free blacks in america that owned black slaves. Do you see blacks apologizing for that?

American Indians owned Black Slaves too, many of whom didn't get their freedom until 7 years after the Civil War ended.

I don't believe the color of a persons skin dictates their potential. However, black CULTURE is inferior, particularly in Africa, and inferior cultures will always suffer more than superior cultures. If your culture sucks, expect a sucky life.

The fact that they were so simply enslaved by every other race leans towards yes on that. You can look at test scores and economic placement to come to the same conclusion. Of course this is racist and most people don't like to hear it.

Last edited:
According to federal census reports, on June 1, 1860 there were nearly 4.5 million Negroes in the United States, with fewer than four million of them living in the southern slaveholding states. Of the blacks residing in the South, 261,988 were not slaves. Of this number, 10,689 lived in New Orleans. The country's leading African American historian, Duke University professor John Hope Franklin, records that in New Orleans over 3,000 free Negroes owned slaves, or 28 percent of the free Negroes in that city.

To return to the census figures quoted above, this 28 percent is certainly impressive when compared to less than 1.4 percent of all American whites and less than 4.8 percent of southern whites. The statistics show that, when free, blacks disproportionately became slave masters.

Black Slave Owners Civil War Article by Robert M Grooms

O'man does the liberal love to smear history against whites.

The majority of slaveholders, white and black, owned only one to five slaves. More often than not, and contrary to a century and a half of bullwhips-on-tortured-backs propaganda, black and white masters worked and ate alongside their charges; be it in house, field or workshop. The few individuals who owned 50 or more slaves were confined to the top one percent, and have been defined as slave magnates.

In 1860 there were at least six Negroes in Louisiana who owned 65 or more slaves The largest number, 152 slaves, were owned by the widow C. Richards and her son P.C. Richards, who owned a large sugar cane plantation. Another Negro slave magnate in Louisiana, with over 100 slaves, was Antoine Dubuclet, a sugar planter whose estate was valued at (in 1860 dollars) $264,000 (3). That year, the mean wealth of southern white men was $3,978 (4).

In Charleston, South Carolina in 1860 125 free Negroes owned slaves; six of them owning 10 or more. Of the $1.5 million in taxable property owned by free Negroes in Charleston, more than $300,000 represented slave holdings (5). In North Carolina 69 free Negroes were slave owners (6).

In 1860 William Ellison was South Carolina's largest Negro slaveowner. In Black Masters. A Free Family of Color in the Old South, authors Michael P. Johnson and James L. Roak write a sympathetic account of Ellison's life. From Ellison's birth as a slave to his death at 71, the authors attempt to provide justification, based on their own speculation, as to why a former slave would become a magnate slave master.

Last edited:
I guarantee if blacks had enslaved whites 200 years ago, blacks would never apologize for it.

BTW - prior to the Civil War there were lots of free blacks in america that owned black slaves. Do you see blacks apologizing for that?

Kind of like you are doing now?

I wonder did these Black slave holders treat their slaves as badly as the whites.After the civil war did they ride around with hoods over their faces killing free Blacks laves. When these former slaves tried and some of them got educated,tried to bring the rest up to date on things that pertained to their potential to provide for their families put up road blocks to keep them in their place. whites did everything they could to keep the Black man down.

I wonder did these Black slave holders treat their slaves as badly as the whites.After the civil war did they ride around with hoods over their faces killing free Blacks laves. When these former slaves tried and some of them got educated,tried to bring the rest up to date on things that pertained to their potential to provide for their families put up road blocks to keep them in their place. whites did everything they could to keep the Black man down.

I cannot disagree with that. Evidently blacks do not really care since you still have a high percentage living in poverty, murders, gangs, drugs etc. Blacks do not care about making aname for themselves. ALl they want to do is scream racism and we still owe them something. Get off your ass and educate yourselves. Stop killing your brother over wearing red instead of blue. I am not talking about responsible blacks, just the ones that fit in that category

You "guarantee" the conditional outcome of some unreal situation you are speculating about? :rolleyes:

You just keep finding new ways of demonstrating your stupidity, Champ. :clap2:

I don't believe the color of a persons skin dictates their potential. However, black CULTURE is inferior, particularly in Africa, and inferior cultures will always suffer more than superior cultures. If your culture sucks, expect a sucky life.

Black culture in america is pathetic. What can you say of a people who

1. ridicule kids that do well in school

2. accept fathers who abandon their kids

3. think going to prison is cool

Only if you consider organized violence superior.

I would never apologize for something I did not do. I did not own slaves so no apology will be coming.

Anyone who enslaves another person should be ashamed but since they are all dead now kind I find the entire discussion pointless.

American Indians owned Black Slaves too, many of whom didn't get their freedom until 7 years after the Civil War ended.

Everyone did...Even blacks.:eusa_eh:

And even in Africa. Africans owned by Africans.

The Dutch were the first, apparently, to import black slaves into North America, but black slaves had already been employed all over the world, including South and Central America.

We tend to focus on what happened in North America because the United States would eventually fight a war over slavery (and it's in the U.S. that large sectors of the population would start condemning slavery, contrary to the indifference that Muslims and most Europeans showed for it).

much more: The Origins of the Slave Trade

really they just want to make you better people by telling you how shitty a people you are and how you deserve anything bad that happens to you.

really its all out of love

hey black America can you feel the right wing love for you here?

Political affiliation has nothing to with it. IT is statistics. arent you the one always screaming FACTS FACTS FACTS? Well maybe political affiliation doe shave soemthing to do with it. You all donot believe criminals are really criminals. Is that the next word your party is going to try to change the meaning of?

Forum List

Back