Is slavery evidence of black inferiority?

The real name of this thread should read"is slavery evidence of Black superiorty".
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Funny,

If they were so superior they wouldn't even of been enslaved. Do you people have any ability to think?

:eusa_eh:

The Chinese and the europeans had guns and far better organizion by the 14-18th century then the negro had. The negro used inferior tactics and weapons leading to them suing for peace through trading their people as slaves.

There goes fucking history if you bastards have your way.

The real name of this thread should read"is slavery evidence of Black superiorty".
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Funny,

If they were so superior they wouldn't even of been enslaved. Do you people have any ability to think?

The Chinese and the europeans had guns and far better organizion by the 14-18th century then the negro had. The negro used inferior tactics and weapons leading to them suing for peace through trading their people as slaves.

If you guys desperately spend most of your time trying to tell the world how superior you think you are, your obviously not as great as you think.
Innocent families with child were slaughtered and enslaved when europe colonized Africa and all you care about is using it to make yourself look superior. I like to look at history to learn from the mistakes of those in the past, it seems to me you see many of those deeds that most americans see as evil today to be achievements.
cogratulations Matthew you are officially one of saddest men I've ever known.:clap2:

Last edited:

Funny,

If you guys desperately spend most of your time trying to tell the world how superior you think you are, your obviously not as great as you think.
Innocent families with child were slaughtered and enslaved when europe colonized Africa and all you care about is using it to make yourself look superior. I like to look at history to learn from the mistakes of those in the past, it seems to me you see many of those deeds that most americans see as evil today to be achievements.
cogratulations Matthew you are officially one of saddest men I've ever known.:clap2:

the slave trade existed long before Europeans colonized Africa. In fact long before there were European countries.

Are you aware of that or have you conveniently forgotten?

I'm really not sure these days :confused:

Funny,

the slave trade existed long before Europeans colonized Africa. In fact long before there were European countries.

Fuck, the slave trade goes back at least 9,000 years. It is as old as civilization. :eusa_shifty: Blacks love to blame the white man that tried to end the damn thing. Black Hatred is something else...

Last edited:

Fuck, the slave trade goes back at least 9,000 years. It is as old as civilization. :eusa_shifty: Blacks love to blame the white man that tried to end the damn thing. Black Hatred is something else...

that's true

The US, Britain and France made the effort to stop the trans-Atlantic slave trade much to the dismay of the Africans.

The Africans were very displeased with whitey then too.

Funny,

By the looks of the title you see slavery as some kind of achievement.

By the looks of the title you see slavery as some kind of achievement.

now I understand why I'm confused over your post.

You are cluelass

Africans were selling slaves to the Arabs before whites arrived in Africa and continued the trade after Europeans banned it in the early 1800s. Blacks always blame whites but omit to mention that American slavery was just as much the responsibility of their black ancestors. Black slave traders kidnapped for profit and offered their quarry to whites as a commodity. I think their would be less white guilt if people understood that.

ever notice that the same people who believe that the effects of slavery are heritable then turn around and deny that intelligence and behaviour are not heritable? lol

I have never heard an apology for slavery nor do I need one. Also White Guilt is useless, annoying and even condescending.

If anything it's your type of people (WN's or White Supremacists) that flaunt slavery. Do you want relieve the glory days?

I have never heard an apology for slavery nor do I need one. Also White Guilt is useless, annoying and even condescending.

If anything it's your type of people (WN's or White Supremacists) that flaunt slavery. Do you want relieve the glory days?

I don't want slavery or to control anyone of color...Goddamn you fuckers are stupid as it was whites that ended slavery in the first place.:eusa_silenced:

I just want you people to have a fucking soul and stop destroying our cities.
-Show some resonsability
-respect our laws
-Become part of our society

Last edited:

I don't want slavery or to control anyone of color...Goddamn you fuckers are stupid as it was whites that ended slavery in the first place.:eusa_silenced:

-Show some resonsability (nice white spelling)
-respect our laws

WTF are you talking about? I said nothing that would indicate I want slavery to control people.

I'm already all three of those, asshat. I'm not responsible for the actions of others who happen to be the race as me.

What about some of the white people who are irresponsible criminals who are not a part of society? Do they get a free pass from your bitching?

You're a fucking collectivist when it comes to race. No better than a Communist.

Not at all, especially taking into account that less than 10% of the population owned slaves anyway, many of them for that matter being black slave owners, so there were no real "glory days" for the vast, vast, vast, vast majority of whites in that day. Besides, the slave's usefulness was coming to an end. More modern inventions, like that of the tractor, was making the keeping of slaves prohibitively expensive. The cost of clothing, housing, feeding and in all other ways caring for the slaves would have been much more expensive than buying a tractor, which could do the work of 50 africans. I mean just ask the democratic party massahs how many trillions of dollars they have spent in just the past 50yrs to clothe, feed, house and in other ways care for their black slaves and you'll get an idea. Slavery was ending in the US South with or without the help of the abolitionists. I find two things to be really ironic in the whole slavery thing in America argument. 1. The fact that slavery, as it was practiced in the American South, meanig a lifetime of servitude for the african, came about due to a law suit filed by one african, himself one of the original slaves brought to america who, BY LAW, had to be freed after a set time of servitude, against a neighbor over said african's former slave, see Johnson vs Parker 1654. That freed african won the law suit, making his african slave his for life, and setting the ground work for slavery in America being a lifetime of servitude. (not something they teach during black history month I'm sure). 2. The ignorance of so many negroes, including our half negro president, where Abraham Lincoln is concerned and how he "Freed the slaves". Abe lincoln didn't free a single slave with his emmancipation proclomation and Abe Lincoln didn't even consider blacks to be fully human. Wonder if someone should tell our mulatto president that little historical fact before he uses Lincoln's bible in tomorrow's swearing in ceremony, lol. Just another dumbass sambo.

Last edited:

-Show some resonsability
-respect our laws

What's all this "our" shit, asshole? YOU don't represent anything but your own failed, miserable, meaningless little mistake of a life, shitstain.

Forum List

Back