Is secession a good idea?

I already answered why his idiotic mumbling ass is on ignore...along with the other 23 morons...I am sure you have some of the same on ignore...

i dont have anyone on ignore,never have, never will.....i can deal with anyone here......it just makes you look like you cant handle them.....just sayin......

I think it's a great idea. We can wall off the Red States. That would mean we wouldn't have to keep paying for their welfare. We could put up walls and keep them from sneaking into Blue States and working for money "under the table". We wouldn't have to worry about them putting a creationist idiot on the nation's science committee. Look at the people we would be losing:

Mississippi Rednecks that vote republican - YouTube
you had better watch it Dean.....as fucked as Chicago seems to be.....just about everyone may want a fence thrown around it.....how many people were killed this weekend?......

On a more serious note, the more fractured Europe was, the more warmongering there was. Historical fact.

So, no, secession is not a good idea.

They need to become the United States of Europe, not move in the opposite direction.

In the case of the Soviet Union, it worked the opposite way. When it was unified, it was imperialistic. When it split up, it became a good peaceful neighbor. The same goes for the Spanish Empire, the British Empire and numerous other empires.

well it seems common in the old world to break apart.

It's been one empire after another, so it wouldn't be the least bit odd for them to do so.

Some people in Canada want to break away, and I know there's people in the states that support it.

hell, a bunch of libtards want to create "Baja Arizona" b/c they can't get their way.

It wouldn't be good policy state side. We are the only humane super power in the world.

How can one answer such a vague question?

Do you really feel qualified to discuss the issue of Belgium breaking up?

Different countries have different issues. We've been living with Quebec up here for the longest time.

Quebec wants to leave Canada but still wants all the transfer payments and all the benefits of being part of a nation.

They want all the benefits of being Canadian whilst going "shit on you I am Quebec"

It's been one empire after another, so it wouldn't be the least bit odd for them to do so.

Some people in Canada want to break away, and I know there's people in the states that support it.

hell, a bunch of libtards want to create "Baja Arizona" b/c they can't get their way.

It wouldn't be good policy state side. We are the only humane super power in the world.

What the hell is humane about using drones to murder civilians,invading and occupying nations around the globe,dropping nuclear weapons on a nation...hell I can go on and on...there is nothing humane about the US.

Since Dissent is to big a pussy and has you on ignore.
Not about being a pussy its about being able to read reasonable replies without having to wade through the idiocy and bullshit of people...I took 2 folks off ignore and I regretted it...nothing but a whiner and someone who bitched and moaned about EVERYTHING...so they went back on...I don't talk to unreasonable people...

For Texas, it's an excellent idea...the sooner the better.

That's a good start...soon enough the country will break apart but the article isn't even talking about the US...its talking about Belgium breaking apart since nationalist separatists have won elections its a very real possibility...the more the better IMO.

Those Who choose to ignore.......risk being ignorant.

Theres nothing to learn from Dissentary. No risk involved.

Not about being a pussy its about being able to read reasonable replies without having to wade through the idiocy and bullshit of people...I took 2 folks off ignore and I regretted it...nothing but a whiner and someone who bitched and moaned about EVERYTHING...so they went back on...I don't talk to unreasonable people...

That's a good start...soon enough the country will break apart but the article isn't even talking about the US...its talking about Belgium breaking apart since nationalist separatists have won elections its a very real possibility...the more the better IMO.

Those Who choose to ignore.......risk being ignorant.

Theres nothing to learn from Dissentary. No risk involved.

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

What the hell is humane about using drones to murder civilians,invading and occupying nations around the globe,dropping nuclear weapons on a nation...hell I can go on and on...there is nothing humane about the US.

That's war retard.

Our population doesn't live in constant fear like they do in many countries

That's war retard.

Our population doesn't live in constant fear like they do in many countries

Really!? No knock search warrants,NDAA,Patriot Act,Oh yeah no reason to live in fear...Remember the Marine detained and put in a mental institution for posting on FB! The guy taken off a plane on his way to visit his wife because he is a prepper! Oh yeah such a safe calm country as long as you do as you are told when you are told how you are told.

What fear? Posting on FB is not a guarantee of free speech in the military. You know that. None of us are in any danger.

Forum List

Back