Is Romny a real conservative?

Like a vote for Obama is a vote for America ... There will only be 2 choices (a vote for a third party candidate is a vote for Obama) ... A vote for Romney is not only a vote for someone that sees things more my way, but as a bonus it's also a vote to get the worst Prez in history of this country out of office ... Now that's worth getting all red white and blue about

That's simply not true. In fact, it's a lie to scare us into electing shitty leaders. You can't vote against a candidate - only for. A vote for Romney is a vote for more big government bullshit. So is a vote for Obama.

The choices for president given to us has reached an historic low. Romney is another corporate job killer as well as supporting outsourcing to communist countries.

Obama considers himself above the constitution so it is a lose lose situation for America. With Obama the biggest part of the problem is he has been stuck with the poorest congress in our history. The president does not write legislation and the congress shows it's fascist leanings allowing corporations and lobbies write federal legislation like it did with the National health care bill and corporate personhood.

Obama did not create the recession or depression we are headed into but he has not been a strong leader by continuing to try and play bipartisan with a republican that preaches racism and get rid of the president at all costs including destroying the country. :confused:

Like a vote for Obama is a vote for America ... There will only be 2 choices (a vote for a third party candidate is a vote for Obama) ... A vote for Romney is not only a vote for someone that sees things more my way, but as a bonus it's also a vote to get the worst Prez in history of this country out of office ... Now that's worth getting all red white and blue about

That's simply not true. In fact, it's a lie to scare us into electing shitty leaders. You can't vote against a candidate - only for. A vote for Romney is a vote for more big government bullshit. So is a vote for Obama.

The choices for president given to us has reached an historic low. Romney is another corporate job killer as well as supporting outsourcing to communist countries.

Obama considers himself above the constitution so it is a lose lose situation for America. With Obama the biggest part of the problem is he has been stuck with the poorest congress in our history. The president does not write legislation and the congress shows it's fascist leanings allowing corporations and lobbies write federal legislation like it did with the National health care bill and corporate personhood.

Obama did not create the recession or depression we are headed into but he has not been a strong leader by continuing to try and play bipartisan with a republican that preaches racism and get rid of the president at all costs including destroying the country. :confused:

Your first sentence, or rather the confusion so many of us have over what voting actually means, is the heart of the problem. The choice of who to vote for isn't limited to the candidates favored by the media, or by the corporate masters. Once we realize that, we'll have a shot at making democracy work. As it is, the entire process has been co-opted by the established powers via the lesser-of-two-evils con game.

Is Romny a real conservative?

Dunno... It has been established that he isn't a real cop though.

The question really depends on your definition of conservative. Certainly in the sense of maintaining the status quo and resisting change, he's conservative. So is Obama.

The T is not a conservative, either: merely a reactionary wack.

Romney does not need him any more than a Huggy or a JoeB to win.

The T is not a conservative, either: merely a reactionary wack.

Romney does not need him any more than a Huggy or a JoeB to win.

Fakey likes to claim that conservatives aren't conservatives. He prefers the term "reactionary." Even if he doesn't know what it means or how it might apply in any case.

Of course, he pretends to be a Republican, too. so it's not like anyone places stock in his musings.

Liability does not like to admit that he is much further to the right than a normal conservative GOP. L is reactionary, period. We don't need him to win, other than his vote. And we have that.

Liability does not like to admit that he is much further to the right than a normal conservative GOP. L is reactionary, period. We don't need him to win, other than his vote. And we have that.

Fakey never admits that nobody buys his obviously dishonest claim of being a Republican.

I readily maintain, by the way, you idiot, that I am more conservative than the general membership of the GOP which is why I dumped the GOP -- something I have told you previously, you dishonest derp.

You don't need anybody to win for the GOP since you are merely a poseur, Fakey. You do it poorly though. Everyone sees you as the radical liberal Democratic you are.

Last edited:

Fakey never admits that nobody buys his obviously dishonest claim of being a Republican.

I readily maintain, by the way, you idiot, that I am more conservative than the general membership of the GOP which is why I dumped the GOP -- something I have told you previously, you dishonest derp.

You don't need anybody to win for the GOP since you are merely a poseur, Fakey. You do it poorly though. Everyone sees you as the radical liberal Democratic you are.

Mr. or Ms. Starkey has the psychology of one of the DU plants because I trolled there for kicks and some of the registered users here are members there.

Disturbed and Liability are certainly well named: inadequate to their desired roles here.

But they are worthwhile in the Catholic sense of pedagogy that even poor examples like them still serve as examples not to emulate.

We have their votes this fall, then we will forget about them until the next election.

Forum List

Back