Is Roman Polanski a criminal?

He had sex with a teen who was a willing participant.

For which he plead guilty and served a sentence prosecutors agreed to.

The a judge decided he didn't like that deal. A judge who was dating a woman 30 years his junior, by the way.
He was an ADULT he had a responsibility to protect the girl, even from herself. He was a rich and powerful director.

You mean except for all the money they've spent trying to extradite him?
Drop in the bucket to jail a felony child rapist that preys on children. He like most child rapist he probably has raped many more than the one he got caught raping. The stats show he is very likely repeat his crime and the way he has kept young girls around himself, well I guess that isn’t our problem, he can stay there in Europe where they protect child rapists instead of protecting children.

Except that's not what the prosecutors agreed to. The prosecutors agreed to a 90 day evaluation and probation.

If they felt that wasn't good enough, then they should have never agreed to a plea. But the thing was, they did. So did the attorney's for the so-called victim. The only one who wanted Polanski to go to jail was this judge, who violated the ethics of canon by having ex-partie communications with people in the prosecutors office not involved in the case.

Cosby's conviction was thrown out because of prosecutorial misconduct. (In short, they promised him immunity from criminal prosecution to settle a civil lawsuit, and then used testimony in the civil lawsuit to go after him.)

I thought that case was a bit absurd, too. They essentially stood the law on its head to get this guy because he was a celebrity.

No, he was having an affair with a much younger woman... which clearly colored his thinking on the case.
if polanski was queer, nobody would care....he likes pussy an that makes him toxic in Hollywood

He was an ADULT he had a responsibility to protect the girl, even from herself. He was a rich and powerful director.
14 year old by law is too young to consent, that’s why we have laws to protect children, you are right he is an adult, he has a responsibility to protect her from her bad decisions. I am not sure how liberals can be so cold and uncaring about our youth.

Sure he did. He just got away with it. Just like Polanski. The only difference is that Rittenhouse did something people give a shit about.

I guess. I'd rather have my tax dollars spent on something other than pursuing a 45 year old non-crime.

Molesting children is a crime. And Mr. Polanski admitted then and still admits today he did exactly that. Drugged an underage child and molested her.

Defending yourself using deadly force against a child molester isn't. 12 angry men agreed with Kyle that he was as innocent as a newborn babe.

Chasing someone down after his commission of a serious felony and after he has fled the jurisdiction to evade prosecution isn’t the same thing, of course.
Well, actually, it is. He kept his end of the agreement, when he really didn't have to. He could have fled before his sentence but instead reported to jail as agreed to.

Black kids get warning after warning, probation, then like any criminal finally get jail. By the time they actually get sent to jail they have rap sheets as long as your arm.
bullshit.

Molesting children is a crime. And Mr. Polanski admitted then and still admits today he did exactly that. Drugged an underage child and molested her.

Except he wasn't accused of "child molestation", he was accused of "Statutory Rape", which in most cases, never leads to jail time.

Defending yourself using deadly force against a child molester isn't. 12 angry men agreed with Kyle that he was as innocent as a newborn babe.
You mean they acquitted him because Judge Senile suppressed evidence, but never mind.

Except he wasn't accused of "child molestation", he was accused of "Statutory Rape", which in most cases, never leads to jail time.

You mean they acquitted him because Judge Senile suppressed evidence, but never mind.

Drop in the bucket to jail a felony child rapist that preys on children. He like most child rapist he probably has raped many more than the one he got caught raping. The stats show he is very likely repeat his crime and the way he has kept young girls around himself, well I guess that isn’t our problem, he can stay there in Europe where they protect child rapists instead of protecting children.

Sorry, that money could be spent on REAL criminals.

Let's be blunt here. only 3% of rapists ever see the inside of a jail cell. And that's actual rapists, not bullshit "Statutory rapists".

14 year old by law is too young to consent, that’s why we have laws to protect children, you are right he is an adult, he has a responsibility to protect her from her bad decisions. I am not sure how liberals can be so cold and uncaring about our youth.

Because this girl was on the wrong track long before she met Polanski... She was already taking drugs and having sex.

Polanski served more time for this "Statutory Rape" than 97% of actual rapists spend in prison for real rapes.

Let's be blunt here. only 3% of rapists ever see the inside of a jail cell. And that's actual rapists, not bullshit "Statutory rapists".

Because this girl was on the wrong track long before she met Polanski... She was already taking drugs and having sex.

Polanski served more time for this "Statutory Rape" than 97% of actual rapists spend in prison for real rapes.

Statutory Rape is , by definition, carnal knowledge of an underaged individual. The exact definition of "child molestation"

Polanski drugged her before raping her.

I doubt your statistic that 97% of rapists are excused by the law , sound like a liberal liine of bullshit.

The judge in Kenosha excluded evidence about the alleged victim in the Rittenhouse trial. The 12 angry men learned nothing about the paedophilia that Rosenbaum was involved in with underaged people - which is pretty relevant considering Rittenhouse himself was a minor.

The jury would have probably given Kyle a medal in addition to an acquittal if they had see all of the evidence that he did a public service here.

Statutory Rape is , by definition, carnal knowledge of an underaged individual. The exact definition of "child molestation"

No, they are two different things in the legal code. One is very serious. The other, not so much, or we'd lock up every teen who is having sex.

I doubt your statistic that 97% of rapists are excused by the law , sound like a liberal liine of bullshit.

Assaults%20to%20Perpetrators%20that%20Walk%20Free.jpg

No, they are two different things in the legal code. One is very serious. The other, not so much, or we'd lock up every teen who is having sex.

Assaults%20to%20Perpetrators%20that%20Walk%20Free.jpg

If there is no arrest and no conviction, how can they be called a "rape" at all here in America. Here, people are innocent until proven guilty.

I’m glad our judical system is smarter and less bigoted than you.

I honestly hope you never find yourself on the wrong side of that "justice system", or you'd realize what an oxymoron it is.
I am fine, I am not a pedo like the convicted rapist Polanski. He would have been fine as well, had he not violated the terms of his plea agreement, but he couldn’t stay away from underaged girls. He has a mental illness where he is attracted to underage girls, he will always have that issue, I bet you he has more than one victim.

I am fine, I am not a pedo like the convicted rapist Polanski. He would have been fine as well, had he not violated the terms of his plea agreement, but he couldn’t stay away from underaged girls. He has a mental illness where he is attracted to underage girls, he will always have that issue, I bet you he has more than one victim.
Um, there's no evidence this was anything other than a one -time lapse in judgement.

But you go on.

Try to pretend this 45 year old case is relevant in any way.

Um, there's no evidence this was anything other than a one -time lapse in judgement.

But you go on.

Try to pretend this 45 year old case is relevant in any way.

I'm sure that's what Subway Guy Jared said too, and now he's sitting in stir for 15 years.

Of course, Jared was never a liberal hero in Hollywood- so he gets a different kind of justice as opposed to a rich white Hollywood liberal.

Forum List

Back