Roman Polanski Accused of 'Extremely Violent' Rape of a French Actress When She Was 18 in 1975

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Roman Polanski Accused of 'Extremely Violent' Rape of a French Actress When She Was 18 in 1975
November 8, 2019, 8:43 PM EST

Roman Polanski is facing new accusations of sexual assault.

The 86-year-old director has been accused of raping French actress Valentine Monnier in 1975 when she was 18 years old, according to Le Parisien via The Guardian.

In a detailed victim statement released through the Parisien newspaper, Ms Monnier said she now wanted to accuse Polanski of attacking her in a ski chalet in early 1975.

Ms Monnier, who is now 62, said: ‘In 1975 I was raped by Roman Polanski. I had no link with him, neither personnel, nor professional, and I hardly knew him.

‘It happened extremely violently, after we got back to his chalet in Gstaad, Switzerland, from skiing.

‘He hit me, beat me until I surrendered, and then raped me and put me through all kinds of vicissitudes. I had just turned 18’.

She feared ‘I would die’, because the already world famous Polanski would want to keep his crime secret by murdering her.

He was served 42 days and was sentenced to serve the rest of his 90 day sentence.. but instead he fled to france. For real? He couldn’t just serve his 90 day sentence and be over with it?

Oh, but that hollywood metoo crowd wants us all to know how against Trump they are for the rude things that he said....while most of them praise Polanski

Forum List

Back