Is Roman Polanski a criminal?

No, he was having an affair with a much younger woman... which clearly colored his thinking on the case.

That was his own business.

This case was about a Hollywood hotshot with liberal connections committing Child Molestation, not two adults regardless of their age.

I know libs had no problem with Peter Fonda threatening to lock Barron Trump into a cage with wild paedophiles, and many actually defended the Chomo that Kyle Rittenhouse capped and were anxious to see Kyle get gay-raped in prison by the Chomos there.

Do you have a problem with child molestation at all?

Except he was never convicted.

He plead guilty on the promise of a minor sentence that the judge in the case backed out on.

If it ever got to a courtroom, back in the good old days when you could discuss a rape victim's sexual history, they'd have never gotten a conviction.
Pleading guilty waives your right to a trial and therefore you are convicted of the crime you plead guilty to. Polanski is a convicted rapist who violated his parole and is now a fugitive.

The victim of a rape at the age of 14 years old says that the incident was "no big deal" and that Roman Polanski should not have gone to jail for it. She said it did not negatively impact her at all.

What has gone so wrong with society?
I read somewhere [please don't expect a link] that Polanski' lawyer and the D.A. had an agreement to settle this thing and the judge who was hearing it called them into his chambers and they claim the judge wanted to make it all about himself and have cameras and media in the courtroom before moving forward...both sides then backed out of the plea bargain fearing for their law licenses. [I think Roman then went to Europe, I think France]
Put another way, why does Hollywood and the Left worship Roman but flushed Bill Cosby down the sewer for essentially the same thing, only, Roman preyed on minors.

Thoughts?
Blatant racism.

Last edited:
I noticed the victim said it was no big deal.
true but there is white liberal psycho-babble to explain that away, depending of course on your politics
As far as what Hollywood did I guess they felt it was ok.
They should make a movie..."All The Industries Men"...current standards may require they use all women in the movie

I read somewhere [please don't expect a link] that Polanski' lawyer and the D.A. had an agreement to settle this thing and the judge who was hearing it called them into his chambers and they claim the judge wanted to make it all about himself and have cameras and media in the courtroom before moving forward...both sides then backed out of the plea bargain fearing for their law licenses. [I think Roman then went to Europe, I think France]

Blatant racism.

Polanski was just worried that his cellie in the joint was also abused as a child or maybe had a daughter that age that he was worried about.

Chomos like Polanski act like big shots on the street, but a lot of people in prison are looking to split his wig.

Based primarily onto the social/cultural background of the delinquent, so no surprise there.

So it's okay to discriminate against black people because we've always done that?

Stop just complaining and emboldening yourself onto theoretical concepts - but actually do something practical for the black society that fits your personal convictions. - then you can come back and talk to me.
I vote for people who support Social Justice. That's all I am required to do.

Pleading guilty waives your right to a trial and therefore you are convicted of the crime you plead guilty to. Polanski is a convicted rapist who violated his parole and is now a fugitive.

Except that he gave his plea based on a promise of a certain sentence, and the state revoked that part of the agreement.

Yes, I am sure he's living in his mansion, surrounded by all his awards and his actress girlfriends and weeping, "I'm so upset I'm a fugitive from California."

That was his own business.

This case was about a Hollywood hotshot with liberal connections committing Child Molestation, not two adults regardless of their age.

I know libs had no problem with Peter Fonda threatening to lock Barron Trump into a cage with wild paedophiles, and many actually defended the Chomo that Kyle Rittenhouse capped and were anxious to see Kyle get gay-raped in prison by the Chomos there.

Do you have a problem with child molestation at all?
I never heard of Peter Fonda saying such a thing, and really don't care.

If Rittenhouse was going to shoot people like a grown-ass man, he needs to take his punishment like a grown ass man.

Sorry, teenagers are not children. Their teenagers, and we hold them to a different standard of conduct than Children. Your side is the one that gets out there and defend cops who shoot unarmed black teens.

Except that he gave his plea based on a promise of a certain sentence, and the state revoked that part of the agreement.

Yes, I am sure he's living in his mansion, surrounded by all his awards and his actress girlfriends and weeping, "I'm so upset I'm a fugitive from California."

The man fucking did the crime. Polanski was actually GUILTY of child molestation. He admitted it. The fact that he may have been tricked into admitting it, doesn't change that fact.

I never heard of Peter Fonda saying such a thing, and really don't care.
So? You’re ignorant. Big deal.
If Rittenhouse was going to shoot people like a grown-ass man, he needs to take his punishment like a grown ass man.

Almost hate to burst you little bubble, but punishment is usually reserved for offenders. Kyle didn’t commit a crime.
Sorry, teenagers are not children.
They also aren’t fully adults. And?
Their teenagers, and we hold them to a different standard of conduct than Children.
Sometimes. In some ways. But not in others because we note that teenagers aren’t yet adults.
Your side is the one that gets out there and defend cops who shoot unarmed black teens.
False.

The victim of a rape at the age of 14 years old says that the incident was "no big deal" and that Roman Polanski should not have gone to jail for it. She said it did not negatively impact her at all.

What has gone so wrong with society?

Put another way, why does Hollywood and the Left worship Roman but flushed Bill Cosby down the sewer for essentially the same thing, only, Roman preyed on minors.

Thoughts?

AA19UUCj.img
Who, specifically, are you talking about? Please provide a link to someone defending Polanski and attacking Crosby.

He was convicted, he violated the terms of his plea, the state is holding him accountable to his plea agreement. He is the one that violated the terms the state didn’t. He is a convicted felon and with that comes responsibility whether he is a rich elitist child rapist or not.

Almost hate to burst you little bubble, but punishment is usually reserved for offenders. Kyle didn’t commit a crime.

Sure he did. He just got away with it. Just like Polanski. The only difference is that Rittenhouse did something people give a shit about.

He was convicted, he violated the terms of his plea, the state is holding him accountable to his plea agreement. He is the one that violated the terms the state didn’t. He is a convicted felon and with that comes responsibility whether he is a rich elitist child rapist or not.

I guess. I'd rather have my tax dollars spent on something other than pursuing a 45 year old non-crime.

Sure he did. He just got away with it.
False. He was acquitted for good reason. Justification. Self defense.
Just like Polanski
More of your endless bullshit. There is no justification ever for having sexual intercourse with a minor. Stop lying.
The only difference is that Rittenhouse did something people give a shit about.
No. The big difference is between a valid defense and no possible legal defense.
I guess. I'd rather have my tax dollars spent on something other than pursuing a 45 year old non-crime.
This ant about you spending any of your tax dollars. It’s about justice. So, of course, you couldn’t possibly fathom it.

False. He was acquitted for good reason. Justification. Self defense.

More of your endless bullshit. There is no justification ever for having sexual intercourse with a minor. Stop lying.
Didn't say it was. It just wasn't a big deal. Real world. Most people get laid long before they are the age of consent in their state.

This ant about you spending any of your tax dollars. It’s about justice. So, of course, you couldn’t possibly fathom it.

Nope, chasing someone down 45 years later after you broke YOUR agreement isn't justice.

Sure he did. He just got away with it. Just like Polanski. The only difference is that Rittenhouse did something people give a shit about.

It isn’t costing us anything, he can stay outside this country, if he steps inside this country arrest him at the airport, not much money going out there.

Didn't say it was. It just wasn't a big deal. Real world. Most people get laid long before they are the age of consent in their state.
Not with adults. You dope.
Nope, chasing someone down 45 years later after you broke YOUR agreement isn't justice.
Chasing someone down after his commission of a serious felony and after he has fled the jurisdiction to evade prosecution isn’t the same thing, of course.

Not really. It's just how the system treats them. White kids get probation... black kids get jail.

When we start throwing the white suburban kids into the same prison system we throw the black kids into, then you can come back and talk to me.
Black kids get warning after warning, probation, then like any criminal finally get jail. By the time they actually get sent to jail they have rap sheets as long as your arm.

Forum List

Back