Is Rick Perry the worst debater in the history of debating?

How much alcohol does he consume before each debate?

Tonight's debate was his worst performance yet. He seems to get worse every debate.

Obama, who owned McCain in all 3 debates, would destroy any of these clowns.

I look forward to the General Election debates.

bigrebnc and unkotare can give him a close run, but Uncensored and daveman will kick Perry's ass as the worst debaters in the universe.

Perrys problem seems to be not so much that he is not a good debater but that he seems Illprepared and runs out of gas after about 45 minutes

There is no excuse for laziness on Perrys part

Perrys problem seems to be not so much that he is not a good debater but that he seems Illprepared and runs out of gas after about 45 minutes

There is no excuse for laziness on Perrys part

Actually, in Texas, Perry was a big fish in a small pond, and because he'd never lost an election before, he THOUGHT he was ready for the national spotlight.

Unfortunately, that big fish has turned out to be a stupid minnow and he's gonna get chewed up.

Well, an empty podium would have offered better answers.

Tonight's debate was his worst performance yet. He seems to get worse every debate.

Obama didnt beat anybody in any debates.

Barnicle put it best, that RP was a Double A governor down in the minor leagues of Texas, came up for a shot in the Bigs in these debates and has shown that he does not have the right stuff.

He is finished nationally. Texans, hopefully, will begin repudiating him back home.

Barnicle put it best, that RP was a Double A governor down in the minor leagues of Texas, came up for a shot in the Bigs in these debates and has shown that he does not have the right stuff.

He is finished nationally. Texans, hopefully, will begin repudiating him back home.

Actually, after Romney loses big time to Obama, Perry will start plotting his 2016 run.

Trading sound bites and waiting for gotcha moments is no way to choose a president.
Saying you'd eliminate three federal agencies then not knowing which ones is not a "gotcha moment". A doddering old fool, craaaaaaaaazy loon named Ron Paul had to remind him which ones they were. Then he STILL didn't know! Just admit it, he's an idiot puppet.

Perrys problem is that he is good in one on one debates...

He just can't mass debate

Considering what a clusterfuck these "mass debates" are, where guys who have a shot have to share a stage with people who don't, that isn't saying much.

Perry is still formidable because he has a large warchest. Whether he employs it properly is another matter. I thought he did himself more good on Letterman last night than all the debates, and he probably reached a larger audience.

Again, what I am seeing is a feild still very much in flux. The latest CBS News Poll shows both Romney andCain losing ground, while Newt has gained ground. None of them are over 20%.

It's in the same site as Paul's declaration on the LA Purchase.

His first act is to infringe on states' rights? Cool.
I can't find anywhere that Ron Paul said the Louisiana Purchase was Unconstitutional. I find plenty of sites that call out Ron Pauls' "iffy" take on it 3rd party and hearsay, but no actual transcript or video of what he says about it.

So would you do two things? (I'm holding up 2 fingers)

1. Please find the quote.
2. Please find where Ron Paul said "Wyoming doesn't have a right to be a state".

Or are you gonna' pull a Rick Perry and say "I can't. Oops!". :lol:

Just so you know, my criticism of Rick Perry stems from what he actually, veritably has said and done. If you want to criticize Ron Paul please provide some facts to back up your "claims".

Considering what a clusterfuck these "mass debates" are, where guys who have a shot have to share a stage with people who don't, that isn't saying much.

Perry is still formidable because he has a large warchest. Whether he employs it properly is another matter. I thought he did himself more good on Letterman last night than all the debates, and he probably reached a larger audience.

Again, what I am seeing is a feild still very much in flux. The latest CBS News Poll shows both Romney andCain losing ground, while Newt has gained ground. None of them are over 20%.

LOL. Joe, read the post you answered out loud:lol::eusa_whistle:

Joe Biden is much worse than Perry and Newt Gingrich would make Obama look like a 2nd grade marxist in a debate.......

He made a colossal blunder of epic proportions. Can't remember THREE :eusa_think: agencies he would eliminate. THREE :eusa_eh: :clap2: BTW- where's Missourian been? He is/was a Perry supporter from the start just like The Rabbi.

Forum List

Back