Is Reality Beginning To Seep In Yet?

So you admit law breakers ignore gun control laws. Okay. Now tell us how to stop all the murders by guns in Chicago.

Not really something one would admit. If you ignore a law to an extent that you'll break it, you're a law-breaker by default. Surely that's not lost on you; yeah?

And big cities, with big city problems, and rising gang violence, will enact laws in hope of mitigating gun use. Most have, and it works quite well (sever sentencing when a gun is used or even on the person committing the crime.) Some, as Chicago has, might go another step further, to make certain types of weapons more difficult to get. But local laws have a very limited mitigating effect, since travel to where they can get them is realtively easy for any with the money to buy them; they probably own a car too, or know someone who does.

Ergo, why I support national bans of certain weapons, especially survival/assualt weapons.

You still haven't told us how to fix Chicago's gun murder disaster. You admit gun laws aren't working in Chicago. Don't you have a solution? You keep telling us how smart you are. Why can't you tell us how to fix Chicago where your dear leader is from? Looks to me like ridicule and mockery is about all you have. Now I see why you support Obama.

Existing Chicago gun laws DID NOT create the homicide rate. The homicide rate resulted in the gun laws. Racial/economic segregation explains almost all criminal violence in Chicago.

Not really something one would admit. If you ignore a law to an extent that you'll break it, you're a law-breaker by default. Surely that's not lost on you; yeah?

And big cities, with big city problems, and rising gang violence, will enact laws in hope of mitigating gun use. Most have, and it works quite well (sever sentencing when a gun is used or even on the person committing the crime.) Some, as Chicago has, might go another step further, to make certain types of weapons more difficult to get. But local laws have a very limited mitigating effect, since travel to where they can get them is realtively easy for any with the money to buy them; they probably own a car too, or know someone who does.

Ergo, why I support national bans of certain weapons, especially survival/assualt weapons.

You still haven't told us how to fix Chicago's gun murder disaster. You admit gun laws aren't working in Chicago. Don't you have a solution? You keep telling us how smart you are. Why can't you tell us how to fix Chicago where your dear leader is from? Looks to me like ridicule and mockery is about all you have. Now I see why you support Obama.

Existing Chicago gun laws DID NOT create the homicide rate. The homicide rate resulted in the gun laws. Racial/economic segregation explains almost all criminal violence in Chicago.

Oh yeah, blame whitey. Blame guns, blame whitey, but not one word of blame for murdering gangs and the corrupt politicians and cops that enable them.

Last edited:

Oh yeah, blame whitey. Blame guns, blame whitey, but not one word of blame for murdering gangs and the corrupt politicians and cops that enable them.

Who's blaming "whitey?" Racial and economic segregation is systemic. Racial minorities need to take personal reponsibility for their cultural identities; unfortunately, I think that so-called "liberal" social programs only tend to reinforce systemic segregation. That, I fear, may be intentional. Biases DO exist, you know.

Who's blaming "whitey?" Racial and economic segregation is systemic. Racial minorities need to take personal reponsibility for their cultural identities; unfortunately, I think that so-called "liberal" social programs only tend to reinforce systemic segregation. That, I fear, may be intentional. Biases DO exist, you know.

I agree with that. Liberal policies are responsible for gangs and gun murders in big liberal cities.

I agree with that. Liberal policies are responsible for gangs and gun murders in big liberal cities.

Stop jerking off, Asheed. I didn't say that your dastardly "liberal policies" were the ONLY cause. I opined that they contributed.

Believe it or not, politics is not as simple as "we vs. them," or the Yankees vs. the Sox. You don't have to go "all in" for one side or the other; by doing so, you're just playing their game.

Stop jerking off, Asheed. I didn't say that your dastardly "liberal policies" were the ONLY cause. I opined that they contributed.

Believe it or not, politics is not as simple as "we vs. them," or the Yankees vs. the Sox. You don't have to go "all in" for one side or the other; by doing so, you're just playing their game.

It's very simple. Why are gangs tolerated in big liberal cities?

This is what happens when authority and integrity break down in govt and education. Power seeking leftists ignore the biproduct of their policies. All they have to do is blame whitey, segregation, and poverty, which are never overcome and pulled out when needed. You poor pitiful ignorant fools.

Because Rahm is an OG, and frequently holds new conferences praising gangs and encouraging children to join. So indeed, very simple, if you're an abject fucking simpleton, which it seems obvious you are.

Because Rahm is an OG, and frequently holds new conferences praising gangs and encouraging children to join. So indeed, very simple, if you're an abject fucking simpleton, which it seems obvious you are.

Why doesn't Rahm attack the gang problem?

This is what happens when authority and integrity break down in govt and education. Power seeking leftists ignore the biproduct of their policies. All they have to do is blame whitey, segregation, and poverty, which are never overcome and pulled out when needed. You poor pitiful ignorant fools.

Pssst.

Do you want to know a secret?

At the very top . . . at the apex of corporate and political power in the United States . . . there is NO "liberal vs. conservative" argument going on. They all believe the same thing.

The fact of the matter is that "liberal" social entitlement programs support the "conservative" Wall Street economy. Without entitlement spending, the impoverished masses of unseen American laborers in the inner city slums and rural areas would come unglued. Additionally, that is where the work force of the massive "illegal" drug and sex trades come from. They are the work force of that massive untaxed economy.

Hundreds of billions of dollars are generated every year from the drug and sex trades. Guess who the "workers" are? Guess who reaps most of the profits?

LOL . . . the joke's on you, friend.

Because doing so would go unnoticed by drooling, cross-eyed, abject fucking retards like you.

Oops, he does, since some of us with IQs north of a fucking cabbage do notice.

Rahm is part of the establishment--and a good deal of American establishment wealth is supported by the activities the gangs engage in. If you eliminate gangs, the drug and sex trades would collapse.

Pssst.

Do you want to know a secret?

At the very top . . . at the apex of corporate and political power in the United States . . . there is NO "liberal vs. conservative" argument going on. They all believe the same thing.

The fact of the matter is that "liberal" social entitlement programs support the "conservative" Wall Street economy. Without entitlement spending, the impoverished masses of unseen American laborers in the inner city slums and rural areas would come unglued. Additionally, that is where the work force of the massive "illegal" drug and sex trades come from. They are the work force of that massive untaxed economy.

Hundreds of billions of dollars are generated every year from the drug and sex trades. Guess who the "workers" are? Guess who reaps most of the profits?

LOL . . . the joke's on you, friend.

No, the joke is not on me. I'm not party of that corrupt picture you describe. That's the problem of the corrupt liberals who run big corrupt liberal cities like Chicago and the fraud sitting in the People's House in Washington DC.

Rahm is part of the establishment--and a good deal of American establishment wealth is supported by the activities the gangs engage in. If you eliminate gangs, the drug and sex trades would collapse.

Rahm is part of the liberal establishment that is corrupt.

I don't understand how you dumb ass liberals expect corrupt miscreants like Rahm Emanuel and Obama to be good for America. Look at Chicago and the damage their kind have done there.

This is the answer, really.

There isn't a gun violence problem. There is a violence problem. There is a violence problem because authority and integrity in government has broken down. There is no respect for authority because there is no respect period! Not for others, nor their property. It is a raging sense of entitlement to what others have coupled with the ability to take it and the amount of enjoyment the suffering of others brings.

Why would a group of teen age boys laugh at a girl being repeatedly raped and pissed on? It's fun. Why would someone break into someone's home, pour flammable liquid on a sleeping woman and set her on fire? It's fun and there's no one to tell them not to. Why would 200 people converge on a mall simply to have a flash riot? It's fun, they might be able to steal something.

Guns are perhaps the ONLY rational response to a nation becoming increasingly sadistic as a form of entertainment.

I don't understand how you dumb ass liberals expect corrupt miscreants like Rahm Emanuel and Obama to be good for America. Look at Chicago and the damage their kind have done there.

Both were already fucked up when they took over. And no doubt; there's much you do not understand.

Rahm is part of the liberal establishment that is corrupt.

If you looked carefully, you would see that these so-called "liberal" aristocrats attend the same social functions and conferences that the so-called "conservative" aristocrats attend. You are simply a useful partisan idiot.

Both were already fucked up when they took over. And no doubt; there's much you do not understand.

I understand perfectly. You're the one defending corruption, not me. We can do better. The answer to poverty for Obama and his ilk is to take money from those who work for it and give it to those who don't and then to give them free food paid for by tax payers. We can do better.

Last edited:

I understand perfectly. You're the one defending corruption, not me.

Then don't preface your drivel with "I don't understand..." Folks might get the wrong idea about you and start thinking you're a headgear-wearing severly retarded near vegetable, as I do.

That help?

Forum List

Back