If it was my daughter, I wouldn't care. I'd want her dead

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
Proof that rapists are no different whether here or in India. It's fun, laugh. It's not like we need protection from these savages (oops, racist there), SAVAGES. To be clear.

Video depicts teens laughing about alleged sexual assault victim: "She is so raped right now" - Crimesider - CBS News

"You didn't see how they carried her out," he says. And: "They peed on her, that's how you know she's dead."

And also: "She is so raped right now."

In the video now being circulated, excerpts of which are above, one voice off camera tells the speaker, "this isn't funny" and that his remarks are "childish."

"That's like, rape," says the unseen male. "They raped her."

"What if that was your daughter?" says another off-camera male.

"But it isn't," says the teen making the jokes. "If that was my daughter I wouldn't care, I'd just let her be dead."

That is just so FUNNY, maybe they are still laughing.

Proof that rapists are no different whether here or in India. It's fun, laugh. It's not like we need protection from these savages (oops, racist there), SAVAGES. To be clear.

Video depicts teens laughing about alleged sexual assault victim: "She is so raped right now" - Crimesider - CBS News

"You didn't see how they carried her out," he says. And: "They peed on her, that's how you know she's dead."

And also: "She is so raped right now."

In the video now being circulated, excerpts of which are above, one voice off camera tells the speaker, "this isn't funny" and that his remarks are "childish."

"That's like, rape," says the unseen male. "They raped her."

"What if that was your daughter?" says another off-camera male.

"But it isn't," says the teen making the jokes. "If that was my daughter I wouldn't care, I'd just let her be dead."

That is just so FUNNY, maybe they are still laughing.

CNN had a segment on this last night.

Many may be involved but have been reluctant to talk to LE.

??Possible that it wasn't rape.

2 suspects scheduled for trial next month.

What sort of consequences might be forthcoming for others is not certain at this point.

Those captured in the video making these comments are vile.

I don't trust the Justice System, but it looks like there are still people who believe in Justice:
A group of hackers called KnightSec, who claim affiliation with Anonymous, say they have collected and posted information about the students accused in the attack - as well as those they believe shot and appeared in the video. In an online message, the group threatened to release what they compiled, "unless all accused parties come forward by new years day and issue a public apology to the girl and her family."
Oh I hope they do it anyway! :D

You remember that Dickhead Lt. who pepper sprayed all those peaceful protesters a while back? Anonymous Hackers got his info too and made HIS life a living Hell!

Attachments

• $UC-Davis-Lt.JohnPike-PepperSpray.jpg
    $UC-Davis-Lt.JohnPike-PepperSpray.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 109
Thank goodness for Anonymous otherwise this story may have been lost forever and these low-lifes with shitty parents might have walked away free men.

Forum List

Back