Is Reality Beginning To Seep In Yet?

Cocaine, heroin, meth, and LSD are banned nationwide.

But you can still get them, fairly easily.

What makes you think your ban on certain weapons would be effective?

That bans on elicit drugs mitigate its use, insofar as most people abide by our laws. The same should be true of certain types of survival / assault weapons.

Why don't you ban stupidity. Let me know how that works out.

Best we can do is mitigate it, and try as I have here at PH, that seems a daunting task. But I'll keep plugging away.

That bans on elicit drugs mitigate its use, insofar as most people abide by our laws. The same should be true of certain types of survival / assault weapons.

Best we can do is mitigate it, and try as I have here at PH, that seems a daunting task. But I'll keep plugging away.

Would you admit that mass murders are becoming more common? Guns are not the problem. As long as you focus on guns being the problem, you're going to keep passing meaningless laws while ignoring the real problem. You don't know what the problem is.

Last edited:

Would you admit that mass murders are becoming more common?

Not sure. But they seem to be getting worse, and more lethal weapons are being used. Back in the good old days when "going postal" was a delightly small number of victims, it seemed common. Then we moved to high school kids being disenfranchised or whatever, and "going columbine" seemed to up the anty a smidge. Of course, today, simply going "columbine" is kid's stuff. Grab an assualt rifle and really show these fucks how much pain you can cause on your way out. Now we're talking!!!

(Read: no, not more common. Simply more lethal due to the weapons being used.)

Not sure. But they seem to be getting worse, and more lethal weapons are being used. Back in the good old days when "going postal" was a delightly small number of victims, it seemed common. Then we moved to high school kids being disenfranchised or whatever, and "going columbine" seemed to up the anty a smidge. Of course, today, simply going "columbine" is kid's stuff. Grab an assualt rifle and really show these fucks how much pain you can cause on your way out. Now we're talking!!!

Now we're getting somewhere. I can't remember any school shootings like this when I was a kid back in the 50s and early 60s. Not one. What do you think could be contributing to what you just described? What did the two kids at Columbine and this recent shooter have in common?

Last edited:

Now we're getting somewhere. I can't remember any school shootings like this when I was a kid back in the 50s and early 60s. Not one. What do you think could be contributing to what you just described? What did the two kids at Columbine and this recent shooter have in common?

Homo sapiens.

And no, we aren't getting anywhere. You not remembering shit is a lame fucking dodge of "going postal," not to mention other workplace shootings, fast food joint shootings, and so on.

Homo sapiens.

And no, we aren't getting anywhere. You not remembering shit is a lame fucking dodge of "going postal," not to mention other workplace shootings, fast food joint shootings, and so on.

Your indoctrinated mind put up the "STOP" sign when you tried to think. Why is it so difficult for you to say "Addicted to violent video games"? Now that is not the reason for every mass shooting, but it is what Columbine and the recent one have in common. Would you agree or not?

Last edited:

Homo sapiens.

Your indoctrinated mind put up the "STOP" sign when you tried to think. Why is it so difficult for you to say "Addicted to violent video games"?

Because for me it would be a lie. (don't do Xbox) Thus I say, with ease, "I'm addicted to kibitzing with abject fucking retards on PH."

Homo sapiens.

Your indoctrinated mind put up the "STOP" sign when you tried to think. Why is it so difficult for you to say "Addicted to violent video games"?

Because for me it would be a lie. (don't do Xbox) Thus I say, with ease, "I'm addicted to kibitzing with abject fucking retards on PH."

We're not talking about you. I gave you a second chance, but it appears you're an idiot.

We're not talking about you. I gave you a second chance, but it appears you're an idiot.

He's a tip, dishit: all manner of similarities can be drawn. Noodle on that; you might grow a braincell.

Homo sapiens.

Your indoctrinated mind put up the "STOP" sign when you tried to think. Why is it so difficult for you to say "Addicted to violent video games"? Now that is not the reason for every mass shooting, but it is what Columbine and the recent one have in common. Would you agree or not?

I dont agree. Violent images have always been around. You know what hasn't been? Mood stabilizing drugs.....You know the ones we are feeding our kids so teachers wont have to deal with kids.

He's a tip, dishit: all manner of similarities can be drawn. Noodle on that; you might grow a braincell.

Here's a tip, pissant. Get a clue. You really need to find a forum with a lower level of discussion.

Homo sapiens.

I dont agree. Violent images have always been around. You know what hasn't been? Mood stabilizing drugs.....You know the ones we are feeding our kids so teachers wont have to deal with kids.

I can't remember young people being addicted to violent video games until recently. We're not talking about "violent images". We're talking about brain washing young immature minds or mentally ill minds hour after hour with violent murders. We have at least two slaughters that we can attribute to violent video game addiction, Columbine and this recent one. I'm sure there are many others. What do you think?

Last edited:
Homo sapiens.

I think it's more than that. Our society is now organized to not raise healthy boys into responsible men:

- The tax and entitlement systems encourage single motherhood over nuclear families.
- Annual average sugar consumption has gone up over 30X in past 100 years.
- This hyper usage of refined sugar is a key factor in obesity and poor health.
- Kids are often physically inactive, and substitute violent video games and the internet for exercise.
- Such activities are isolating.
- Compound that problem with the lack of a father for a positive role model.
- Our "pussified" public education system treats normal boys as defective, and tries to socialize them into being girls. When that fails, they are put on meds.

Try to find a kid to mow your lawn or shovel your walks. Responsibility grows out of work.

Try to find a kid to mow your lawn or shovel your walks. Responsibility grows out of work.

Yep. It all comes down to the parents, doesn't it. Too many parents shirking their responsibility when it comes to their children. Ignorance breeds ignorance. Take for example the poor twit here, Koios. His parents failed him terribly by not making sure he got the education they paid their taxes for. They shirked their responisibility and now we have a dumb ass wasting space and time.

Last edited:

I can't remember young people being addicted to violent video games until recently. We're not talking about "violent images". We're talking about brain washing young immature minds or mentally ill minds hour after hour with violent murders. We have at least two slaughters that we can attribute to violent video game addiction, Columbine and this recent one. I'm sure there are many others. What do you think?

Except video games have been around almost 40 years. No you cant blame a game for bad parenting and punishing boys for being boys. Hell I use to play war as a kid where me and some buddies would act like we were shooting each other and NONE of us went out and slaughtered innocents people with a firearm. Christ we use to have these BB guns with rubber pellets we did shoot each other with them.... Little yellow fuckers hurt to LOL still point is we didn't turn out into mass murders. So placing blame on a game is just stupid cause MILLIONS of kids play them. A fucked up person is a fucked up person they dont need a game to make them flip out. What I want to know is why we have so many fucked up young men now.

Except video games have been around almost 40 years. No you cant blame a game for bad parenting and punishing boys for being boys. Hell I use to play war as a kid where me and some buddies would act like we were shooting each other and NONE of us went out and slaughtered innocents people with a firearm. Christ we use to have these BB guns with rubber pellets we did shoot each other with them.... Little yellow fuckers hurt to LOL still point is we didn't turn out into mass murders. So placing blame on a game is just stupid cause MILLIONS of kids play them. A fucked up person is a fucked up person they dont need a game to make them flip out. What I want to know is why we have so many fucked up young men now.

Yes, I also played war and cowboys and indians, etc. However, I don't remember any of my friends or myself wanting to get a real weapon and murder innocent people. I remember 40 years ago and there were no video games like we have now. I think it's a combination of violent video games, mental illness, drugs, bad parenting, and culture. The USA has gone dark and stupid.

Maybe not the game itself so much, as an abandonment of parental influence thanatos. Video and video games babysitting. Work (chores) create responsibility. Parents making actions support words regarding an education. I dare say the hours spent watching high school sports far outweighs the time spent reviewing homework and discussing the child's progress with teachers.

Forum List

Back