is obama the biggest whiner ever elected president?

is obama the whiniest president ever?

• Total voters
It's GW's fault. It's the banks fault. It's GW's fault. It's businesses fault. It's GW's fault. It's racism due to fear fault. It's GW's fault. It's the hicks fault. It's GW's fault. The tea parties fault. It's GW's fault. The electorate is so stupid, it's their fault. It's GW's fault. It's my advisors fault. It's GW's fault.

GW fault card is done.
Race card is done.
No one is buying the rest, well except some extreme liberals.

Well that and New Yorkers.

That bitch was asleep at the wheel when WE got attacked.

We don't forget.

It's GW's fault. It's the banks fault. It's GW's fault. It's businesses fault. It's GW's fault. It's racism due to fear fault. It's GW's fault. It's the hicks fault. It's GW's fault. The tea parties fault. It's GW's fault. The electorate is so stupid, it's their fault. It's GW's fault. It's my advisors fault. It's GW's fault.

GW fault card is done.
Race card is done.

We don't forget.

There you go, blaming Clinton. Got to get over it. C'mon the Disneyesque non-Mosque will probably be built within walking distance of your co-op.

is obama the biggest whiner ever elected president?

Are you referring to when Obama complained openly about how Palin negged him THREE TIMES on Twitter?

I think the complaint was about Congressional Republicans not agreeing with his agenda. Then he blamed GW.

When the Congressional Republicans didn't agree with his agenda THREE TIMES?

Are you referring to when Obama complained openly about how Palin negged him THREE TIMES on Twitter?

I think the complaint was about Congressional Republicans not agreeing with his agenda. Then he blamed GW.

When the Congressional Republicans didn't agree with his agenda THREE TIMES?

Can you believe the opposition opposed him more than three times? Somewhere there's a snowball melting in hell.

GW fault card is done.
Race card is done.

We don't forget.

There you go, blaming Clinton. Got to get over it. C'mon the Disneyesque non-Mosque will probably be built within walking distance of your co-op.

No I blamed the bitch GW Bush.

Not Clinton. Clinton tried to cap Osama's ass. Republicans said, no, that ho' is on our payroll.

Get it?

We don't forget.

Not Clinton. Clinton tried to cap Osama's ass. Republicans said, no, that ho' is on our payroll.

Get it?
Nothing to get, you're the one trying to rewrite history. Even Bill was scared that it was going to come back to him.

Not sure if I would call it whining or not, But Obama certainly has a problem with criticism and with taking any responsibility for anything.

We don't forget.

Get it?

Nice story, but far from true.

Clinton was offered Osama on a platter and refused. Saying he didn't think we could "legally take him"

Do try and deal in reality.

Get it?

Clinton was offered Osama on a platter and refused. Saying he didn't think we could "legally take him"

Nah. Clinton wanted to kill Osama. He didn't want to make deals with fascist regimes. But the Bushies had Osama and his family on the payroll.

And we New Yorkers suffered for that.

I know it's hard for conservatives to understand..most could give a crap about the death of New Yorkers. But they sure as heck wanted a clariion call to kill people they didn't like. So they figured..wtf...lets do it.

Hence the invasion of Iraq.

Good on conservatives.

And the bitch..GW Bush. Who ran away from a war he fully supported.

Swallow said:
Swallow said:

We don't forget.

Get it?

:lol:

You get dumber each day, Swallow...

Get it?

Nah. Clinton wanted to kill Osama. He didn't want to make deals with fascist regimes. But the Bushies had Osama and his family on the payroll.

And we New Yorkers suffered for that.

I know it's hard for conservatives to understand..most could give a crap about the death of New Yorkers. But they sure as heck wanted a clariion call to kill people they didn't like. So they figured..wtf...lets do it.

Hence the invasion of Iraq.

Good on conservatives.

And the bitch..GW Bush. Who ran away from a war he fully supported.

the brown acid's a bummer, huh?

:rofl:

Get it?

See now what I said actually happened. Care to provide any evidence of your claims?

Oh and STFU about Conservatives not caring about New Yorkers Dying ass hat. I care, and I know people personally who lost loved ones on that day. So please stop lumping groups together and making claims you can not back up.

Some people like Bush deserve a bitch slap.

Some people don't even deserve that..

Not worth the effort.

I am sure you wont believe me when I Tell you that I was not a fan of Bush. Sure I voted for him, but I quickly became disillusioned because of his policies.

That said. Bringing him up over and over, instead of providing any proof of your claims. Just makes me think you have none.

So thanks for playing.

See now what I said actually happened. Care to provide any evidence of your claims?

Oh and STFU about Conservatives not caring about New Yorkers Dying ass hat. I care, and I know people personally who lost loved ones on that day. So please stop lumping groups together and making claims you can not back up.

Conservatives "cared" enough to make it a cause to attack a country not responsible for the event.

We, as in people born in New York, get that.

Palin was on the tube saying we didn't matter.

So fuck off.

Forum List

Back