is obama the biggest whiner ever elected president?

is obama the whiniest president ever?

• Total voters
That goes without saying....but I would have been keying on the honesty issue. :eusa_whistle:

I've been honest. And the problem with that is what?
Just this:

Obama doesn't "whine". He's rolling up his sleeves and doing the job. Like Clinton..he's working overtime.

Unlike the bitch GW who was like "Watch this putt". GW holds the record for presidential vacations.

So really. We have another workaholic in office. And things are getting done.

Oh.

Truth hurts.

Got it.

Just this:

Obama doesn't "whine". He's rolling up his sleeves and doing the job. Like Clinton..he's working overtime.

Unlike the bitch GW who was like "Watch this putt". GW holds the record for presidential vacations.

Oh.

Truth hurts.

Got it.

Like I said, it's an honesty issue with you, Sallow, or your just a blind partisan

Swallow said:
Just this:

Oh.

Truth hurts.

Got it.

You and truth are bitter enemies, Swallow....

I like when people..not in the same room with me..hurl insults. Shows what little punk ass bitches they are.

And the fact I don't do it back should be telling.

Just this:

Oh.

Truth hurts.

Got it.

Like I said, it's an honesty issue with you, Sallow, or your just a blind partisan

Back it up with facts.

We can start from there.

Hands down... OWEbama is has the least class, the least Presidential quality, the least stature as a man, AND is the WHINIEST President we've ever had... bar none, no contest.

Last edited:
Obama going to different countries on his apology tour says it all.

none at all. i'm a huge fan of unintended irony.

keep it coming :thup:

Sorry?

Anyone directly named?

fresh out of lucidity, huh?

tant pis

Um..I admit to being to two fisted partisan. However, I will admit when my side is wrong.

You guys..simply don't.

Hard to get along with perfect assholes who disdain any opinions not their own, refuse compromise, and take pleasure in pointing out your faults without admitting any.

Remember when Bush was asked if he made any mistakes?

Sorry?

Anyone directly named?

tant pis

Um..I admit to being to two fisted partisan. However, I will admit when my side is wrong.

You guys..simply don't.

Hard to get along with perfect assholes who disdain any opinions not their own, refuse compromise, and take pleasure in pointing out your faults without admitting any.

good thing you don't toss out insults, ace.

:rofl:

i knew you'd keep it coming.

kudos

tant pis

You guys..simply don't.

good thing you don't toss out insults, ace.

:rofl:

i knew you'd keep it coming.

kudos

Bwuh?

Is this just a circle jerk..or do you have an actual point?

I'm voting circle jerk..but heck..holding out a litte hope.

Forum List

Back