Is Obama the 21st century's "Neville Chamberlain"?

Obama is an amateur with no training and no experience I don't know why anyone is surprised he looks the bungling fool.

Obama has 7 years training and experience. Far more than any of the RW contenders out there including "the Donald."

7 years of failure does not constitute experience you libs are funny! :laugh:
Failure? At what? With a 50% approval rating and two terms as president under his belt Obama is hardly a failure no matter how many times Limbaugh has hypnotized you into believing it to be true. Ewe Cons are sheep!

Obama is an amateur with no training and no experience I don't know why anyone is surprised he looks the bungling fool.

Obama has 7 years training and experience. Far more than any of the RW contenders out there including "the Donald."

Failure? At what? With a 50% approval rating and two terms as president under his belt Obama is hardly a failure no matter how many times Limbaugh has hypnotized you into believing it to be true. Ewe Cons are sheep!

I don't even listen to Limbaugh, faggot. Obama's approval rating is overstated by liberal polls and the press. He only finished two terms because he's a mulatto and well gee golly, we ain't never had no mullato president before, we'un better be nice to him, hee yuk.

Any full white president would have had his ass thrown to the curb before now, which is what should have been done to him after three months.

The RIght WIng buzzards are circling again but they must be starving. There has been no political stench lately on which they could feed. So, they regurgitate a bit of Chamberlain' corpse on Obama's doorstep and soon other RW vultures join the party hoping Obama supporters will come out and fall on the slimy mess.

In addressing you birds of a feather one has t be careful, lest he/she be tainted by the fowl odors that define you and signal your presence. Standing up wind I say this:

Obama is no Chamberlain, nor is he a Jimmy Carter. I can't imagine either of those pusillanimous characters taking our Osama B. or using drones to kill militant Islamic leaders.... Even as he assures the Islamic world that he means them no harm.... heh heh heh! Smart man and he is on YOUR SIDE, idiots!

Neither one of those characters
Hell, Obama did what the American people wanted him to do: stop spending billions on two wars. Remember, our economy was deplorable back then and the war machine had to be wound down. Can you imagine what the national debt would look like today if we hadn't pulled out of IRAQ?

Are you fucking smoking crack cocaine or something??? When did the American people start wanting to lose wars? It's when you shitheads on the Left, guided by your Marxist friends in Russia and China started telling us we are losing. This goes all the way back to Vietnam when you dick smokers and your news media were already telling us we lost.

You are completely oblivious to what has happened around your for the last 7 years. Pull your head out of your ass while you still have one. National debt? Obama has singlehandedly managed to make more money go up in smoke than all other presidents combined. What has taken every president in this country's history 239 years to do was doubled in only seven. Can you not do math? Come on, nobody could possibly be that brainwashed.

The war was won, Hussein was killed, his red guard was destroyed. That was, ostensibly, the object of Bush's invasion of IRAQ: Revenge for the attempted assassination of his father by Saddam. Obviously, the majority of Americans are more informed than you are and they didn't want to spend billions on other people's domestic problems.

I guess you didn't read posts #42 and especially #33? If you did read them and still think the way you do, you are just plain stupid.

I've already showed how two un-budgeted wars and extended tax cuts for the rich contributed significantly to that debt while the housing crisis and big bank bailouts, which started under Bush, were mushrooming out of control. Obama didn't create those disasters but he was left holding the bag when they occurred.

He has, under those dire circumstances, done a great job. Oh, yeah, even with the obstructionist republican house cats to contend with, Obama has prevailed. Ironically, spending under Obama has been less than any president in decades. Say it is due to the obstructionists if you will, but you can't have it both ways. Either Obama has spent the least of presidents in a long while or he has spent the most, even with the obstructionist GOP house cats holding the purse strings. Which is it?

MW-AR658_spendi_20120521163312_ME11.jpg

Throw some made up figures and charts out there and hope someone believes you? You're both a liar and a tool, and not even doing a good job of convincing anyone but yourself.

Made up figures? Did you read the fine print at the bottom of that chart. OMB means something as does CBO. If you are too stupid to know that OMB is the Office Of Management and Budget and that CBO means Congressional Budget Office, I pity you.
They don't make things up, especially with the GOP holding the purse strings, dope!

Lying again. People aren't buying into it any more. I could make a simple chart like that in Word and make it say anything I want, plus put CBO, OMB, or any fucking thing I wanted to on the bottom. Do you fucking think everyone is as stupid as you are, you fucking inbred peasant?

Quit lying. Yours is the party of liars. Your president was voted to have told the "Lie of the Year" my a major magazine.

Now go curl up in your closet, suck your thumb, and cry yourself to sleep you little twinkie.

You can't handle the truth! You lazy Bahs-turd, If you google the CBO or OMB you can find the chart. Its there waiting for you. I didn't put it there, they did! The lie is the one put in you stupid head by RW zealouts who will stop at nothing to get back at Obama. It is rather disturbing that so may psychotic angry idiots are out there waiting to go off like some ticking time bomb.... aka D. Roof!

He's so popular Democrats didn't bother to turn out and vote in 2010 or 2014 handing control of congress to the GOP ruining his presidency. :laugh: And just to rub salt in your wounds by all means list his career accomplishments as president. I always enjoy watching the libs heads explode when we issue that challenge. :laugh:

In his speech on ISIS today, Obama said:

"This broader challenge of countering violent extremism is not simply a military effort. Ideologies are not defeated with guns, they are defeated by better ideas and more attractive and more compelling vision. So the United States will continue to do our part by continuing to counter ISIL's hateful propaganda, especially online. We'll constantly reaffirm through words and deeds that we will never be at war with Islam. We are fighting terrorists who distort islam and its victims are mostly Muslims.

We're also going to partner with Muslim communities as they seek the prosperity and dignity they observe. And we're going to expect those communities to step up in terms of pushing back as hard as they can in conjunction with other people of good will against these hateful ideologies, particularly when it comes to what we're teaching young people."

This imbecile can't seem to grasp the concept that you can't counter radical ideology with social campaigns or flowery speeches written by recently-graduated Political Science majors. If we are faced with an enemy who is absolutely convinced that their "god" wills them to fight to the death, and that their eternal soul depends on it, does Obama think some lame-ass Facebook, #Hashtag, or YouTube campaigns are going to counter that? Does he not know anything about history?

Head in the fuckin' sand.

anteater.bmp

The 2014 liar of the year will be declared the sissyman of the decade. What he really needs is a good bitch slap'n.

I don't even listen to Limbaugh, faggot. Obama's approval rating is overstated by liberal polls and the press. He only finished two terms because he's a mulatto and well gee golly, we ain't never had no mullato president before, we'un better be nice to him, hee yuk.

Any full white president would have had his ass thrown to the curb before now, which is what should have been done to him after three months.
Sissy, what are you angry about? Did your gay marriage licensee get revoked or something?

Obama's approval rating has been marginalized in the past by those same polls. Don't even try to con me, Punk. Go wash the sit stains out of your underwear and brush your pink hair!

Sissy, what are you angry about? Did your gay marriage licensee get revoked or something?

Obama's approval rating has been marginalized in the past by those same polls. Don't even try to con me, Punk. Go wash the sit stains out of your underwear and brush your pink hair!

Oh please if Obama had been subjected to the 24/7 MSM attacks they slammed Bush with or even the coverage they hit Bill Clinton with the clown would have been one term and out.

He's so popular Democrats didn't bother to turn out and vote in 2010 or 2014 handing control of congress to the GOP ruining his presidency. :laugh: And just to rub salt in your wounds by all means list his career accomplishments as president. I always enjoy watching the libs heads explode when we issue that challenge. :laugh:

Obama's accomplishments are too numerous to list here but feel free to join the conversation in this link if you are really interested:

A comprehensive list of accomplishments made by Obama as of 12 12 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Oh please if Obama had been subjected to the 24/7 MSM attacks they slammed Bush with or even the coverage they hit Bill Clinton with the clown would have been one term and out.

Well gee, I guess you can list that among his accomplishments also. heh heh heh!

I got your gay marriage license hanging right here between my legs. Why don't you slobber all over it like you do Obama's little tiny wiener?

All you've done since 2012 is try to con people but guess what? I don't think anyone's buying it any more.

Now go wash Obama's pubic hairs out of your teeth, and quit fucking your brother, faggot.

I got your gay marriage license hanging right here between my legs. Why don't you slobber all over it like you do Obama's little tiny wiener?

All you've done since 2012 is try to con people but guess what? I don't think anyone's buying it any more.

Now go wash Obama's pubic hairs out of your teeth, and quit fucking your brother, faggot.

So you admit that you are GAY. Well, I have nothing against you, just don't try to put anything against ME, Tootsie! :lol:

OK, I am through with you bottom feeders, I am on to more productive climes... take care... and don't belch in your bank tellers face... they know how much money you have and will sue you for exposing them to breath borne STDs.

Obama's accomplishments are too numerous to list here but feel free to join the conversation in this link if you are really interested:

A comprehensive list of accomplishments made by Obama as of 12 12 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Can't you even list the top 3 so we can mock you?

Obama is nothing more but a walking spewing puppet. What should be our concern is who is PULLING his strings in the shadows. He was only a frikken community agitator and then a LOWLY state Senator. He doesn't come up with all these "visions" he wants to transform with on his own, he isn't that frikken bright. he was only a Junior Senator of a HALF term in our Congress and we are suppose to beleive he had all THESE visions already laid out in that pointy head of his...We have been SOLD OUT to gawd knows how many countries, not only Mexico

1. Got elected twice

2. got credit card reform implemented]

3. Bin Laden captured on his watch

4. Defused racial backlash in charleston after massacre.

1. Got elected twice

2. got credit card reform implemented]

3. Bin Laden captured on his watch

4. Defused racial backlash in charleston after massacre.

:laugh:

It's easy to talk war but what sacrifices does anybody see for support of war besides a willingness to extend a thank-you to troops and supply them with packages containing cookies? If we're not all-in then I prefer not putting everything again on the backs of our military and their families.

So you admit that you are GAY. Well, I have nothing against you, just don't try to put anything against ME, Tootsie! :lol:

OK, I am through with you bottom feeders, I am on to more productive climes... take care... and don't belch in your bank tellers face... they know how much money you have and will sue you for exposing them to breath borne STDs.

Oh, gay-bashing now are we? Actually I'm not even close to being gay, but tell me: What happened to the "party of diversity and tolerance"?

See? You're no different than I am, Komrade.

Well soon the people-polls that have just rated Obama at 50% will soon no longer be asked to rate, instead the nation's top historians will be asked to do the rating. The difference is that historians know all of the history, they know of Obama's bad and good decisions. They also know any problems thrown in Obama's path just for political purposes.
Bush was just rated fifth worst American president, where will Obama come out in the historian's ratings?

Forum List

Back