Is Obama really the Anti-Christ??

Have you ever woke up in the middle of the night after a bad dream and felt the actual presence of evil? I feel like that 24/7 now.
Im not religious at all but I do trust my feelings. On Nov 5 I felt hopeful as if we were coming to an end of a really bad time for America. On the night of Nov 6 I felt a dirty evil hopeless aura descend. And I can't shake it.

'The prophecy states that the third anti-christ will be a Muslim, black-bearded man with a blue turban (blue is the Democratic color, coincidence?). The first two anti-christs were believed to be Napoleon and then Hitler. The third will possess an evil no man thought possible. The third will rise to power out of no where in a time of despair when the people are looking for him and sway his followers with persuasive language. Once in power the anti-christ will destroy EVERYTHING. His reign will last for 48 months (as long as a presidential term) and he will be the bringer of the apocalypse. Obama will become president in 08 and end his term in 2012, the same year Nostradamus predicts the end of the world. Could this really be one huge coincidence? I think not. I am not bashing Obama. The whole situation was brought to my attention and i believe this seems to be a very interesting topic of discussion. Has anyone else heard this? Thoughts?'

Here's my thinking on the 48 months. If the Mayan prophecy is acurate Obama has had his 48 months already and Dec 21, 2012 is the beginning of the end. It's like the evil has already been done. Now all we have to do is wait.

Why can't I shake this feeling of doom and evil??

"I felt a dirty evil hopeless aura descend."

That was the stank from your ho puss.

What I don't understand is the libs WON and yet they are still angry and mean spirited. I still say something weird is going on. Call it what you want to

After Lenin's coup in Russia, the Bolsheviks sent squads of killers around to murder the middle class (bourgeoisie) in the streets. Anyone who had a business was thrown against a wall and shot. As were doctors, lawyers, or any other professional. The communists had won, but were still filled with murderous rage.

So it is with the Obamabots and their campaign of "revenge."

It's so disheartening to see this is the mood of our country now.

Have you ever woke up in the middle of the night after a bad dream and felt the actual presence of evil? I feel like that 24/7 now.
Im not religious at all but I do trust my feelings. On Nov 5 I felt hopeful as if we were coming to an end of a really bad time for America. On the night of Nov 6 I felt a dirty evil hopeless aura descend. And I can't shake it.

'The prophecy states that the third anti-christ will be a Muslim, black-bearded man with a blue turban (blue is the Democratic color, coincidence?). The first two anti-christs were believed to be Napoleon and then Hitler. The third will possess an evil no man thought possible. The third will rise to power out of no where in a time of despair when the people are looking for him and sway his followers with persuasive language. Once in power the anti-christ will destroy EVERYTHING. His reign will last for 48 months (as long as a presidential term) and he will be the bringer of the apocalypse. Obama will become president in 08 and end his term in 2012, the same year Nostradamus predicts the end of the world. Could this really be one huge coincidence? I think not. I am not bashing Obama. The whole situation was brought to my attention and i believe this seems to be a very interesting topic of discussion. Has anyone else heard this? Thoughts?'

Here's my thinking on the 48 months. If the Mayan prophecy is acurate Obama has had his 48 months already and Dec 21, 2012 is the beginning of the end. It's like the evil has already been done. Now all we have to do is wait.

And there it is. The evil and the anger. Why are you so unhappy? You won. . .or did you??

What I don't understand is the libs WON and yet they are still angry and mean spirited. I still say something weird is going on. Call it what you want to

After Lenin's coup in Russia, the Bolsheviks sent squads of killers around to murder the middle class (bourgeoisie) in the streets. Anyone who had a business was thrown against a wall and shot. As were doctors, lawyers, or any other professional. The communists had won, but were still filled with murderous rage.

So it is with the Obamabots and their campaign of "revenge."

It's so disheartening to see this is the mood of our country now.

Yeah right. Becuase the crowd boo'd at Romneys name Uncensored thinks this is akin to the Bolsheviks lining people up and murdering them. There was no coup, there is no murder in the streets by the winners. Now there is some rage being felt but it's the sore losers who are expressing that.

And there it is. The evil and the anger. Why are you so unhappy? You won. . .or did you??

Anger? Hardly. You look like a nasty ho. It was a logical conclusion of a smell you tried to attribute to some mystical evil being. Occam's Razor...It was the simplest explaination.

Last edited:
Goldwater was right.

"Goddamn it, John ... the Republicans are selling their soul to win elections ... Mark my word ... if and when these preachers get control of the party, and they’re sure trying to do so, it’s going to be a terrible damn problem."
-- Barry Goldwater as told to John Dean

Just my two cents said:
No, it's not a can't wait attitude. It's an excitement that we could actually be living the end times that we've read so much about. To think that we could be part of it is exciting to me. I know it won't be good, but i have my faith in God that i won't have to worry.

We will find out soon enough what Obama is now that he can be more 'flexible'.

And we can see the Bolshevik response from the 'winners' in their posts about the Las Vegas business owner laying off 22 people. That's not too far from lining them up against a wall, now is it?

The saddest part is that if the nuttiest side of the Republicans hadn't completely lost their minds over Obama the whole time then he probably wouldn't have won a 2nd term. I really do think that.

That wasn't an evil aura; you just farted. Go change your panties and you'll feel better.

1. We know who wins: the LORD!

2. The anti Christ will deceive almost everyone; Obama only deceived about half the voters.

3. Maybe after another four years of increasing poverty, food stamps, and unemployment, the voters will have learned their lessons and move toward the fiscally conservative.

Forum List

Back