Is Obama really fit to run this country?

Gunny....I must have missed those quotes...can you please post the links....may change my vote.

Obama will destroy the economy, he will raise taxes, he will drive the deficit even farther south and he plans to force the price of electricty, gas and all sources of energy higher to " break our dependency" on them.

You are the one that does not know anything about Obama. Get ready for that Depression.
How do you pay your bills, by cutting your pay?

How do you pay your bills, by cutting your pay?

60 percent of our electricity comes from coal, What do you think will happen if Obama makes good on his promise to bankrupt Coal fired electrical plants?

Where do you think our electricity will come from then? He opposes Nuclear, so that is out. Our water systems are pretty much tapped as far as they can be. We can not generate that kind of power from wind turbines even if we had somewhere to put them and could afford to install them.

There is no alternate source for electricity other than gas or oil and Obama opposes those as well and plans to drive them out too.

So I hope you enjoy dark nights and cold winter nights and HOT as hell summer days with no heat or air conditioning. Better hope Farmers get some electrical power or we will all starve as well. Not to mention the fact that EVEY store runs on electrical power.

60 percent of our electricity comes from coal, What do you think will happen if Obama makes good on his promise to bankrupt Coal fired electrical plants?

Where do you think our electricity will come from then? He opposes Nuclear, so that is out. Our water systems are pretty much tapped as far as they can be. We can not generate that kind of power from wind turbines even if we had somewhere to put them and could afford to install them.

There is no alternate source for electricity other than gas or oil and Obama opposes those as well and plans to drive them out too.

So I hope you enjoy dark nights and cold winter nights and HOT as hell summer days with no heat or air conditioning. Better hope Farmers get some electrical power or we will all starve as well. Not to mention the fact that EVEY store runs on electrical power.

Why Gunny, we'll just use "decentralized" electrical generation (small hydro plants, wave action), like Chavez is doing in Venezuela. Nevermind all the blackouts....we'll get used to them.

We'll get used to a lot of the things they are doing in Venezuela as a similar regime is imposed on us.

I live in a city that has all hydro power sorry! So if Obama does what you claim which I highly doubt for one Bush pretty much is going to make it so he can't touch them for awhile then I will still have power while you are in the dark! :lol:

I live in a city that has all hydro power sorry! So if Obama does what you claim which I highly doubt for one Bush pretty much is going to make it so he can't touch them for awhile then I will still have power while you are in the dark! :lol:

Retarded response but then to be expected. Unless your city is self sufficient in all its needs, guess what? You may have electricity but everything will raise in price, Obama plans to drive up the cost of natural gas, oil and gas as well and drive Nuclear power out as well. You will starve right along with the rest of us.

Forum List

Back