Is Obama really a Christian?

Does it really matter if he is or not?

Yes....our country was founded upon Christian principles, not Communist ones or Muslim ones....what a President believes in should matter...

When you start to mix anti-American beliefs with American politics you can create threats against our American way of life.

Define Anti-American.

when you have a President that is pushing for the borg you know you have stumbled upon an anti-American...

You are too naive to have a real debate with.

It is not only reasonable to ask, it is law for all employers to ask.

How do you know he followed the procedures set in place?
Becuase he said he did?

Bush said he had proof there were WMD's....were there?

how do you know he didn't? because glen beck says he didn't?

i think i'll go with the president.

You know dam well I am not a Beck, Hannity and Oreilly fan.

Many leftists said there were NO WMD's...

And we believed the President.

How did that work out for 4000 dead soldiers?

there were no WMD's. And I never believed bush. so there ya go.

you don't want to ask me about the soldier's. if bush had actually listened to his state department and hans blix instead of the neo-cons from the PNAC they'd be alive. and i said it then.

And did you know that the Certificate of Live Birth that was released by Hawaii certainly qualifies as legal proof of citizenship?

I couldnt get my daughter into her softball league with that stupid piece of paper.... its NOT a birth certificate!

As far as I am concerned, he's an imposter.

Yes, he is the president, but in eyes he is unforthright & dishonest.... he is no leader!

You are incorrect.

Don't believe everything that Oily Taintz tells you.

You know.... everytime someone has an INDIVIDUAL thought you assholes go to the "listen to your leasders" card..... STFU with that!
I have my own thoughts and doubts and I dont go to them to get my talking points.

I have a mind of my own.... unlike you libtards!

AND NO A CERT OF LIVE BIRTH IS NOT A BIRTH CERTIFICATE! So YOU are wrong.

You see...I DO care about his GPA simply becuase he refused to have it released.

And again, I know exactly why he refused to divulge much of his information.

And it worked to his party advantage like a charm.....at the expense of the people they work for.

It is pathetic how our politicians play games at our expense.

What is your GPA? Don't just quote some random number that may or may not be true on here. I want to you contact your school, and give them permission to send me transcripts.

I also want a copy of your birth certificate, to be sure you weren't born with a Muslim sounding name. Your word is just not good enough for me.

If I ask you to employ me, I most certainly will.

Or do you not recall Obama asking us to employ him as the President of the United States.

You are way too easy.

Problem with your grand scenero is there a only a few requirements to be POTUS. Come back when you have changed the requirements.

I couldnt get my daughter into her softball league with that stupid piece of paper.... its NOT a birth certificate!

Yes, he is the president, but in eyes he is unforthright & dishonest.... he is no leader!

You are incorrect.

You know.... everytime someone has an INDIVIDUAL thought you assholes go to the "listen to your leasders" card..... STFU with that!
I have my own thoughts and doubts and I dont go to them to get my talking points.

I didn't say it was, I clearly said that it is Legal Proof Of Citizenship. Which is what we're talking about.

Why don't you tell me, with your "individual" thoughts, what the difference between a "Certificate of Live Birth" and a "Birth Certificate" is?

Did you know that it is law that proof of citizenship MUST be presented to the employer by the employee prior to first day of work?

So if I present proof of citizenship to my employer once, and then there are some customers who don't like me and demand I show proof of citizenship to them, should I be a spineless fool and flash my SSN card to these irrational idiots?

Or do you think Obama should personally come to your front door and present his birth certificate because you're so good?:cuckoo:

Why must you paint it as if irrational demands were being made?

No one asked him to do anything irrational.

They simply requested a BC seeing as his father was not a citizen.

And a certificate of Live Birth is not a birth certificate. It can not be used to get a passport.

I find it strange that you are comparing furnishing an employer (the electorate) with proof of citizenship with "clients wanting to see it" and me askingt him to show it to me personally.

You are a fool if you are not aware of what he was doing.

Well, looking at how you handled yourself in this debate....you most certainly are a fool

Did you know that it is law that proof of citizenship MUST be presented to the employer by the employee prior to first day of work?

And did you know that the Certificate of Live Birth that was released by Hawaii certainly qualifies as legal proof of citizenship?

Right....the rest of us have to produce birth certificates which show date of birth, time of birth, name of mother, name of father, name of hospital, name of attending physician, etc.

Does it really matter if he is or not?

If he's Clearly Claimed on or the other, and in Fact he's not... That would be a Lie, wouldn't it?

Doesn't the President Lying Concern you?...

Assuming he is...

Problem is, you can make the Case that he's a Christian and a Muslim using his History and his own Words.

:)

peace...

If what a President said mattered, we'd have impeached them all the way back to Jefferson.

Every Politician lies about something. What matters is the laws they do pass and policies they do enact.

I could care less about a President's personal religion. In fact, when it comes to national leadership I'm of the Cardinal Richelieu and Niccolò Machiavelli school.

True. Now, how about we start insisting that our politicians - who are employed by us - stop playing their stupid games and just tell us the truth.... even when we may not like the truth. How about we insist that they start treating us with the respect that they expect us to show them..... We could start after Obama leaves office - just to make it fair on both 'sides'.

again... why did he not give the information? in your opinion.

He allowed a large group of people who are against his ideology come across as loons.

He then did it with his GPA issue.

Now he is doing it with the religion issue.

I dont doubt he is a citizen. I dont doubt he had a GPA worthy of Harvard. I dont doubt he is Christian (not that I care).

I DO care that he refuses to simply produce them. Instead he prefers to allow the media to ridicule those that want to see them.
Why aren't you getting mad at those who are so easily fooled then?

Why not get up on the idiots who are so gullible?

Why not get on the lemmings?

Right....the rest of us have to produce birth certificates which show date of birth, time of birth, name of mother, name of father, name of hospital, name of attending physician, etc.

No, you're wrong also. The certificate posted online is, according to the US Government and the State of Hawaii, legal proof of citizenship.

What is your GPA? Don't just quote some random number that may or may not be true on here. I want to you contact your school, and give them permission to send me transcripts.

I also want a copy of your birth certificate, to be sure you weren't born with a Muslim sounding name. Your word is just not good enough for me.

Or do you not recall Obama asking us to employ him as the President of the United States.

You are way too easy.

Problem with your grand scenero is there a only a few requirements to be POTUS. Come back when you have changed the requirements.

I know the requirements.
He must be 35 or older and a citizen of the us.

Sadly, he did not care that a portion of the electorate of the country he wanted to lead actually asked that they see him produce the proof of citizenship and age.

Even sadder? A larger portion of the elctorate did not deem it important that he prove the ONLY two things required to be president.

After Bush, I thought the elctorate would be just a tad more careful.

What do you think of the birthers?

Sore Losers.

The Birther Conspiracy requires a conspiracy and organization on par with the Illuminati, which is impossible considering his administration is currently on par with the Three Stooges.

True. Now, how about we start insisting that our politicians - who are employed by us - stop playing their stupid games and just tell us the truth.... even when we may not like the truth. How about we insist that they start treating us with the respect that they expect us to show them..... We could start after Obama leaves office - just to make it fair on both 'sides'.

He allowed a large group of people who are against his ideology come across as loons.

I dont doubt he is a citizen. I dont doubt he had a GPA worthy of Harvard. I dont doubt he is Christian (not that I care).

I DO care that he refuses to simply produce them. Instead he prefers to allow the media to ridicule those that want to see them.

A constitutional scholar knows his rights, and knows it is none of your business.

You are way too easy.

I know the requirements.
He must be 35 or older and a citizen of the us.

Sadly, he did not care that a portion of the electorate of the country he wanted to lead actually asked that they see him produce the proof of citizenship and age.

Even sadder? A larger portion of the elctorate did not deem it important that he prove the ONLY two things required to be president.

After Bush, I thought the elctorate would be just a tad more careful.

He did, though. The certificate posted on the internet is legal proof of citizenship, and of age.

No, you're wrong also. The certificate posted online is, according to the US Government and the State of Hawaii, legal proof of citizenship.

LMAO....you made that up you loser.
Come back to me when you actually havce fact to offer.

You are incorrect.

You know.... everytime someone has an INDIVIDUAL thought you assholes go to the "listen to your leasders" card.....
Is there a card for everything now? Race card, sexism card, "listen to your leaders card"....
STFU with that!
By all means follow your own advice.
No, you just go to Fox News. :lol::lol::lol:
Prove it. I want to see substantive proof that you have a mind of your own. Without that proof, I'll have to assume you are a Muslim Manchurian Candidate.
Duhh. It would be called a "birth certificate" if it were a birth certificate.

I was born in America and have a birth certificate. My family moved to Australia when I was still a baby and I wasn't required to have a "certificate of live birth."

If Obama was born in Kenya (and transported to Hawaii on an airplane of that day and age) with a valid Kenya birth certificate, why would Hawaii even bother issuing a certificate of live birth? I imagine the Kenya birth certificate would be a sufficient birth document, as it would be in English. The only conclusion I can draw is that he does not have a Kenyan birth certificate. :eusa_whistle:

A constitutional scholar knows his rights, and knows it is none of your business.

Hmmm....none of my business?

Really? It is not an employers business to ask for proof of citizenship and GPA?

Sure...no law says he has to prove it to run for President.

But in any other lifetime, no man or woman would ever get elected if they refused to produce those things.

Hmmmm.....

Forum List

Back