Is Obama really a Christian?

Does it really matter if he is or not?

Yes....our country was founded upon Christian principles, not Communist ones or Muslim ones....what a President believes in should matter...

When you start to mix anti-American beliefs with American politics you can create threats against our American way of life.

So, you have to be a Christian to be President?

No, but you shouldn't espouse anti-American ideas...

Can someone please confirm this so-called "collective salvation" that Rev. Wright allegedly preaches and teaches?

Please provide some form of link or YouTube confirming this.

I smell RW propaganda...all bluster...no facts.

Please confirm.

Glenn Beck said it on TV this week, that's why everyone's repeating it constantly now.

Beck stole it from Reverend Moon.

Yes....our country was founded upon Christian principles, not Communist ones or Muslim ones....what a President believes in should matter...

When you start to mix anti-American beliefs with American politics you can create threats against our American way of life.

And who gets to define what "anti-American ideas" are?

I'm fairly certain that you and I would define that differently.

Can you show where he was Suggesting it?...

:)

peace...

When you start to mix anti-American beliefs with American politics you can create threats against our American way of life

That's pretty much it. any other questions?

Are you really a Marine? I want to see a copy of you military ID or DD-214. Otherwise, I'll just assume you are really a Muslim terrorist.:eusa_whistle:

What you Highlighted is a Concern that the People don't Know enough about a Candidate before they Vote for them...

I took that Post as a Suggestion that we NEED to Know...

Not that ANY Person's Religion should Keep them from the Office via something other than the American People's Vote...

Well, the Electoral College, but you Know what I Mean.

peace...

You see...I DO care about his GPA simply becuase he refused to have it released.

And again, I know exactly why he refused to divulge much of his information.

And it worked to his party advantage like a charm.....at the expense of the people they work for.

It is pathetic how our politicians play games at our expense.

What is your GPA? Don't just quote some random number that may or may not be true on here. I want to you contact your school, and give them permission to send me transcripts.

I also want a copy of your birth certificate, to be sure you weren't born with a Muslim sounding name. Your word is just not good enough for me.

If I ask you to employ me, I most certainly will.

Or do you not recall Obama asking us to employ him as the President of the United States.

You are way too easy.

And he was employed. I don't recall a condition of his employment being that he submit to your unreasonable demands. I believe he followed the procedures set in place by the constitution, and none of you little add-ons.:lol:

Did you know that it is law that proof of citizenship MUST be presented to the employer by the employee prior to first day of work?

You see...I DO care about his GPA simply becuase he refused to have it released.

And again, I know exactly why he refused to divulge much of his information.

And it worked to his party advantage like a charm.....at the expense of the people they work for.

It is pathetic how our politicians play games at our expense.

you know.. i might agree with you if you actually said 'exactly why he refused to divulge'. i have my own ideas... but you keep not answering :)

politicians all play games... like palin talking about the 'pro america parts of the country or newt gingrich trying to make political hay on the backs of new yorkers.

True. Now, how about we start insisting that our politicians - who are employed by us - stop playing their stupid games and just tell us the truth.... even when we may not like the truth. How about we insist that they start treating us with the respect that they expect us to show them..... We could start after Obama leaves office - just to make it fair on both 'sides'.

again... why did he not give the information? in your opinion.

And who gets to define what "anti-American ideas" are?

I'm fairly certain that you and I would define that differently.

I'm pretty sure that a loon like whining eagle who is curled up in the fetal position in his basement and who hates the parts of the constitution he doesn't like doesn't get to define anything.

What is your GPA? Don't just quote some random number that may or may not be true on here. I want to you contact your school, and give them permission to send me transcripts.

I also want a copy of your birth certificate, to be sure you weren't born with a Muslim sounding name. Your word is just not good enough for me.

Or do you not recall Obama asking us to employ him as the President of the United States.

You are way too easy.

And he was employed. I don't recall a condition of his employment being that he submit to your unreasonable demands. I believe he followed the procedures set in place by the constitution, and none of you little add-ons.:lol:

You are too naive to have a real debate with.

It is not only reasonable to ask, it is law for all employers to ask.

How do you know he followed the procedures set in place?
Becuase he said he did?

Bush said he had proof there were WMD's....were there?

Did you know that it is law that proof of citizenship MUST be presented to the employer by the employee prior to first day of work?

So if I present proof of citizenship to my employer once, and then there are some customers who don't like me and demand I show proof of citizenship to them, should I be a spineless fool and flash my SSN card to these irrational idiots?

Or do you think Obama should personally come to your front door and present his birth certificate because you're so good?:cuckoo:

You are way too easy.

Becuase he said he did?

how do you know he didn't? because glen beck says he didn't?

i think i'll go with the president.

When you start to mix anti-American beliefs with American politics you can create threats against our American way of life

That's pretty much it. any other questions?

Are you really a Marine? I want to see a copy of you military ID or DD-214. Otherwise, I'll just assume you are really a Muslim terrorist.:eusa_whistle:

What you Highlighted is a Concern that the People don't Know enough about a Candidate before they Vote for them...

I took that Post as a Suggestion that we NEED to Know...

Not that ANY Person's Religion should Keep them from the Office via something other than the American People's Vote...

Well, the Electoral College, but you Know what I Mean.

peace...
And I read his post as since the United States was established as a "Christian Nation" (whatever that means) no non-Christians should be president.

And that's about as un-American as one can get!

I further asked if he believed these ideas about Christianity were primarily Liberal of Conservative views. It's no wonder I haven't heard back on this yet. I wouldn't want to keep making the same mistake over and over either.

you know.. i might agree with you if you actually said 'exactly why he refused to divulge'. i have my own ideas... but you keep not answering :)

politicians all play games... like palin talking about the 'pro america parts of the country or newt gingrich trying to make political hay on the backs of new yorkers.

True. Now, how about we start insisting that our politicians - who are employed by us - stop playing their stupid games and just tell us the truth.... even when we may not like the truth. How about we insist that they start treating us with the respect that they expect us to show them..... We could start after Obama leaves office - just to make it fair on both 'sides'.

He allowed a large group of people who are against his ideology come across as loons.

He then did it with his GPA issue.

Now he is doing it with the religion issue.

I dont doubt he is a citizen. I dont doubt he had a GPA worthy of Harvard. I dont doubt he is Christian (not that I care).

I DO care that he refuses to simply produce them. Instead he prefers to allow the media to ridicule those that want to see them.

Becuase he said he did?

how do you know he didn't? because glen beck says he didn't?

i think i'll go with the president.

You know dam well I am not a Beck, Hannity and Oreilly fan.

Many leftists said there were NO WMD's...

And we believed the President.

How did that work out for 4000 dead soldiers?

And did you know that the Certificate of Live Birth that was released by Hawaii certainly qualifies as legal proof of citizenship?

I couldnt get my daughter into her softball league with that stupid piece of paper.... its NOT a birth certificate!

As far as I am concerned, he's an imposter.

Yes, he is the president, but in eyes he is unforthright & dishonest.... he is no leader!

And did you know that the Certificate of Live Birth that was released by Hawaii certainly qualifies as legal proof of citizenship?

I couldnt get my daughter into her softball league with that stupid piece of paper.... its NOT a birth certificate!

As far as I am concerned, he's an imposter.

Yes, he is the president, but in eyes he is unforthright & dishonest.... he is no leader!

You are incorrect.

Don't believe everything that Oily Taintz tells you.

He allowed a large group of people who are against his ideology come across as loons.

He then did it with his GPA issue.

Now he is doing it with the religion issue.

I dont doubt he is a citizen. I dont doubt he had a GPA worthy of Harvard. I dont doubt he is Christian (not that I care).

I DO care that he refuses to simply produce them. Instead he prefers to allow the media to ridicule those that want to see them.

Well said :clap2:

You are way too easy.

Well, his candidacy was approved. The constitution clearly states that only a natural born citizen is eligible. Are you calling the certifiers of the electoral college liars? I'm pretty sure they've been spot on in who can be allowed to run for president thus far. What makes Obama any different in this regard other than the fact you don't like him?
Becuase he said he did?
It's a little bit more than that. I can't register myself as a political candidate without valid proof of my identity. It was 2007 when his campaign started, and short of the most elaborate campaign of fraud in the history of the U.S., Obama is who he says he is.
Ad hominem. I think it's a lot easier to prove where you were born than to prove WMD's based on sketchy intelligence.:lol:

Forum List

Back