Is Obama really a Christian?

What was George Washington's?

Did you know it wasn't even common for a president to have a college degree until the late 19th century?

Diversion.

It is that he refused to divulge the information that botherd me.
I am sure he had a very good GPA.
And I know why he didnt divulge it.

Same with his BC.
I am sure he is a citizen.
And I know why he didnt present the BC and only allowed a Certificate of Birth be pesented by Hawaii instead.

Maybe you dont mind the President of the United Sates playing games and not being forthcoming all for the sake of his party.

I do care.

why do you think he didn't 'present the BC'... (other than the real answer which is that Hawaii doesn't release anything but a certificate of live birth.

as for his education, i don't really care because whatever he got, it got him into harvard law

it was an issue with bush because the man was ignorant. it just added to the meme and needed his daddy to get into yale.

You see...I DO care about his GPA simply becuase he refused to have it released.

And again, I know exactly why he refused to divulge much of his information.

And it worked to his party advantage like a charm.....at the expense of the people they work for.

It is pathetic how our politicians play games at our expense.

Oh yeah...and by the way,....Hawaii had to release it by law as it is public record....he did not....so he didnt. And you never wanted to kow why. Why is that?

And be careful Jillian....your answer will actually answewr your question that you asked me....

Last edited:
No, no....it is YOUR claim. Please back it up with SOMETHING....anything!

I just did....or are you claiming that sharia law is NOT part of the Islam religion?

I asked you about the Quran and how it despises and teaches hatred toward America's way of life. Please stop trying to deflect.

Deflect, deflect...sharia law is anti-American...

Hey I'm no expert on the Koran.....but obviously Muslim countries like Iran, Saudi Arabia, Syria, etc. do not like America....(just where is that "peaceful religion"?)

And obviously Islamic jihadists hate Americans as well...since they killed 3,000 of us...another example of the "religion of peace"....and how much they "love" America...

Does it really matter if he is or not?

Yes....our country was founded upon Christian principles, not Communist ones or Muslim ones....what a President believes in should matter...

When you start to mix anti-American beliefs with American politics you can create threats against our American way of life.
Can you cite for us where a religious litmus test is required for the presidency? Can, under your "logic" Jews become president? Hindus? Buddhists?

Is yours a position held by Liberals or Conservatives?

Please answer. It's important for me to thoroughly understand this.

Can someone please confirm this so-called "collective salvation" that Rev. Wright allegedly preaches and teaches?

Please provide some form of link or YouTube confirming this.

I smell RW propaganda...all bluster...no facts.

Please confirm.

Does it really matter if he is or not?

Yes....our country was founded upon Christian principles, not Communist ones or Muslim ones....what a President believes in should matter...

When you start to mix anti-American beliefs with American politics you can create threats against our American way of life.
Can you cite for us where a religious litmus test is required for the presidency? Can, under your "logic" Jews become president? Hindus? Buddhists?

Can you show where he was Suggesting it?...

:)

peace...

Diversion.

Same with his BC.
And I know why he didnt present the BC and only allowed a Certificate of Birth be pesented by Hawaii instead.

Maybe you dont mind the President of the United Sates playing games and not being forthcoming all for the sake of his party.

I do care.

why do you think he didn't 'present the BC'... (other than the real answer which is that Hawaii doesn't release anything but a certificate of live birth.

as for his education, i don't really care because whatever he got, it got him into harvard law

it was an issue with bush because the man was ignorant. it just added to the meme and needed his daddy to get into yale.

You see...I DO care about his GPA simply becuase he refused to have it released.

And it worked to his party advantage like a charm.....at the expense of the people they work for.

you know.. i might agree with you if you actually said 'exactly why he refused to divulge'. i have my own ideas... but you keep not answering :)

politicians all play games... like palin talking about the 'pro america parts of the country or newt gingrich trying to make political hay on the backs of new yorkers.

Diversion.

Same with his BC.

I do care.

What is your GPA? Don't just quote some random number that may or may not be true on here. I want to you contact your school, and give them permission to send me transcripts.

I also want a copy of your birth certificate, to be sure you weren't born with a Muslim sounding name. Your word is just not good enough for me.

you know.. i might agree with you if you actually said 'exactly why he refused to divulge'. i have my own ideas... but you keep not answering :)

politicians all play games... like palin talking about the 'pro america parts of the country or newt gingrich trying to make political hay on the backs of new yorkers.

I will answer in a minute....

What do you think of the birthers?

peace...

When you start to mix anti-American beliefs with American politics you can create threats against our American way of life

That's pretty much it. any other questions?

What is your GPA? Don't just quote some random number that may or may not be true on here. I want to you contact your school, and give them permission to send me transcripts.

I also want a copy of your birth certificate, to be sure you weren't born with a Muslim sounding name. Your word is just not good enough for me.

If I ask you to employ me, I most certainly will.

Or do you not recall Obama asking us to employ him as the President of the United States.

You are way too easy.

True. Now, how about we start insisting that our politicians - who are employed by us - stop playing their stupid games and just tell us the truth.... even when we may not like the truth. How about we insist that they start treating us with the respect that they expect us to show them..... We could start after Obama leaves office - just to make it fair on both 'sides'.

peace...

When you start to mix anti-American beliefs with American politics you can create threats against our American way of life

That's pretty much it. any other questions?

Are you really a Marine? I want to see a copy of you military ID or DD-214. Otherwise, I'll just assume you are really a Muslim terrorist.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back