Is Obama really a Christian?

A certificate of live birth does not have a raised seal on it and is nothing more than proof that the child was alive when it was seen by a hospitasl official/ physician....but is not proof that the child was actually born at that hospital.

I can't believe we are still dealing with this crap.

Primary Documents
Birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth and Certifications of Live Birth) and Certificates of Hawaiian Birth are the primary documents used to determine native Hawaiian qualification.
The Department of Hawaiian Home Lands accepts both Certificates of Live Birth (original birth certificate) and Certifications of Live Birth because they are official government records documenting an individual’s birth. The Certificate of Live Birth generally has more information which is useful for genealogical purposes as compared to the Certification of Live Birth which is a computer-generated printout that provides specific details of a person’s birth. Although original birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth) are preferred for their greater detail, the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth. When a request is made for a copy of a birth certificate, the DOH issues a Certification of Live Birth.
If the DOH does not have a birth certificate on file for any of your parents or grandparents, you must obtain a "no-record certification." A "no-record certification” tells Department of Hawaiian Home Lands staff that the DOH searched its files and cannot find the records requested. At a minimum, the DHHL asks that applicants produce certified copies of birth certificates, certificates of Hawaiian birth, or no-record certifications for the following people:
Yourself (if your present legal name differs from the name listed on your birth certificate, you must also submit a marriage certificate, a divorce decree, or a legal name change decree to account for this difference);
Your natural father;
Your natural mother;
Your natural father's parents;
Your natural mother's parents; and
Your natural great-grandparents if applicable (submit these if your grandparents were born after the 1920s)
***IMPORTANT***
(1) Birth certificates of adopted individuals must be cleared through family court. Please ask DHHL staff for assistance.
(2) Out-of-state and foreign birth records [i.e. FS-240 (“Consular Report of Birth Abroad of a Citizen of the United States of America”), DS-1350 (“Certification of Report of Birth”), etc.] must be accompanied by notarized affidavits from the biological parents.

Applying for Hawaiian Home Lands — Department of Hawaiian Home Lands

No, I didn't.

This is according to the state of Florida, but it's the same in any state.
Birth Certificate Eligibility and Ordering Information

Yes, a computer generated Birth Certificate is accepted by the federal government to be used as a means to get a Pass Port as olong as it has a raised seal on it.

A certificate of live birth does not have a raised seal on it and is nothing more than proof that the child was alive when it was seen by a hospitasl official/ physician....but is not proof that the child was actually born at that hospital.
None of this is true. You've been listening to talking heads too much.

Hawaii News Archive - Starbulletin.com

The department only issues "certifications" of live births, and that is the "official birth certificate" issued by the state of Hawaii, she said.

Okubo also emphasized the certification form "contains all the information needed by all federal government agencies for transactions requiring a birth certificate."

I'm all for paperless bills and stuff, but Hawaii is fucking retarded for making their birth and death records electronic.

Problem with your grand scenero is there a only a few requirements to be POTUS. Come back when you have changed the requirements.

I know the requirements.
He must be 35 or older and a citizen of the us.

Sadly, he did not care that a portion of the electorate of the country he wanted to lead actually asked that they see him produce the proof of citizenship and age.

Sadly, you do not understand. There is no burden on Obama to show anything. That burden originally resided with the federal government. They in turn pushed that duty off onto the states to individually decide what documents was required as proof. Hawaii has shown (three times) what that requirement was. End of story.

Even sadder? A larger portion of the elctorate did not deem it important that he prove the ONLY two things required to be president.

After Bush, I thought the elctorate would be just a tad more careful.

As I noted, their is no burden of proof on Obama at all. That rests with the state. It is sad you refuse to recognize the 4th Amendment rights of US citizens.

If you want the feds to hold the burden of proof, to make more requirements like a psychological evaluation, criminal background check, association to corporations or criminals and a disclosure statement,............change the Constitution.

You are missing my point. There is no law that he must produce those things. I agree. But there is a alw that states he must be aq citizen. If the electorate demands proof, he must show it or people will not vote for him.

However, he refused to produce it and the people on the most part dont care. Good for him.

But wouldnt it have simply been proper to take the 10 seconds to open hius wallet and show it?

And ironically, what did he say on Sunday? Paraphrased..'I cant spend the rest of my life with my BC plastered on my forehead'

No one asked him to do that. Why is he ridiculing those that simply said "produce it and lets put the issue to bed"?

I believe he and hius team have been setting the right up...and then they ridicule them.

Curious.....why did you not want to see it? Why do you not care that his attitude was "none of your business" regarding GPA?

Why would you vote for someone that refuses to answer your questions...and GPA and valid proof of citizenship are certainly valid questions to ask. No?

I know the requirements.

Sadly, he did not care that a portion of the electorate of the country he wanted to lead actually asked that they see him produce the proof of citizenship and age.

Sadly, you do not understand. There is no burden on Obama to show anything. That burden originally resided with the federal government. They in turn pushed that duty off onto the states to individually decide what documents was required as proof. Hawaii has shown (three times) what that requirement was. End of story.

Even sadder? A larger portion of the elctorate did not deem it important that he prove the ONLY two things required to be president.

As I noted, their is no burden of proof on Obama at all. That rests with the state. It is sad you refuse to recognize the 4th Amendment rights of US citizens.

If you want the feds to hold the burden of proof, to make more requirements like a psychological evaluation, criminal background check, association to corporations or criminals and a disclosure statement,............change the Constitution.

You are missing my point. There is no law that he must produce those things. I agree. But there is a alw that states he must be aq citizen. If the electorate demands proof, he must show it or people will not vote for him.

However, he refused to produce it and the people on the most part dont care. Good for him.

But wouldnt it have simply been proper to take the 10 seconds to open hius wallet and show it?

And ironically, what did he say on Sunday? Paraphrased..'I cant spend the rest of my life with my BC plastered on my forehead'

No one asked him to do that. Why is he ridiculing those that simply said "produce it and lets put the issue to bed"?

I believe he and hius team have been setting the right up...and then they ridicule them.

Curious.....why did you not want to see it? Why do you not care that his attitude was "none of your business" regarding GPA?

Why would you vote for someone that refuses to answer your questions...and GPA and valid proof of citizenship are certainly valid questions to ask. No?

the 'electorate'? which electorate? the loons who think orly taitz isn't insane or the rest of us?

he is not obligated to indulge the stupid and venal.

I guess that's why his ratings are in the toilet right now...because he represents the majority?

People are waking up to this con man...

People made a decision to support his ideas when they elected him. In 2012, they'll get a chance to make a decision again.

Primary Documents
Birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth and Certifications of Live Birth) and Certificates of Hawaiian Birth are the primary documents used to determine native Hawaiian qualification.
The Department of Hawaiian Home Lands accepts both Certificates of Live Birth (original birth certificate) and Certifications of Live Birth because they are official government records documenting an individual’s birth. The Certificate of Live Birth generally has more information which is useful for genealogical purposes as compared to the Certification of Live Birth which is a computer-generated printout that provides specific details of a person’s birth. Although original birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth) are preferred for their greater detail, the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth. When a request is made for a copy of a birth certificate, the DOH issues a Certification of Live Birth.
If the DOH does not have a birth certificate on file for any of your parents or grandparents, you must obtain a "no-record certification." A "no-record certification” tells Department of Hawaiian Home Lands staff that the DOH searched its files and cannot find the records requested. At a minimum, the DHHL asks that applicants produce certified copies of birth certificates, certificates of Hawaiian birth, or no-record certifications for the following people:
Yourself (if your present legal name differs from the name listed on your birth certificate, you must also submit a marriage certificate, a divorce decree, or a legal name change decree to account for this difference);
Your natural father;
Your natural mother;
Your natural great-grandparents if applicable (submit these if your grandparents were born after the 1920s)
***IMPORTANT***
(1) Birth certificates of adopted individuals must be cleared through family court. Please ask DHHL staff for assistance.
(2) Out-of-state and foreign birth records [i.e. FS-240 (“Consular Report of Birth Abroad of a Citizen of the United States of America”), DS-1350 (“Certification of Report of Birth”), etc.] must be accompanied by notarized affidavits from the biological parents.

We are dealing with it from a different standpoint.

I question what his teams angle is.

Not the validity of his citizenship...not the quality of his GPA....

But when he said that thing about "BC plastered on my forehead" yesterday, it really bothered me.

He not only put those birthers in a positiion to look foolish for asking to see it by not shopwiong it....but now he is giving reason to believe that the request to see it was much more strenuous for him to comply with than it really is.

Exaggeration....when people exaggerate, they do not have confidence in the validity of the story as it is.

I really think he does it so he can ridicule the opposition......and it is not very presidential and people, eve4n his supporters should recognize this.

the 'electorate'? which electorate? the loons who think orly taitz isn't insane or the rest of us?

So you also look down on those that requested to see the BC and his GPA?

Why?

Primary Documents
Your natural father;
Your natural mother;
***IMPORTANT***

But when he said that thing about "BC plastered on my forehead" yesterday, it really bothered me.

He not only put those birthers in a positiion to look foolish for asking to see it by not shopwiong it....but now he is giving reason to believe that the request to see it was much more strenuous for him to comply with than it really is.

Exaggeration....when people exaggerate, they do not have confidence in the validity of the story as it is.

I really think he does it so he can ridicule the opposition......and it is not very presidential and people, eve4n his supporters should recognize this.

Should I understand this to translate to: "You're right, the Certificate he released is legal proof of citizenship"?

Or are you going to keep denying it?

Primary Documents
Your natural father;
Your natural mother;
***IMPORTANT***

Isn't he the presiident for all Americans? The fact that he would ridicule any US citizen is beyond me.

I guess that's why his ratings are in the toilet right now...because he represents the majority?

People are waking up to this con man...

People made a decision to support his ideas when they elected him. In 2012, they'll get a chance to make a decision again.

Wrong.

People did not make the decision to support his ideas when they elected him. They made the decision to allow him to govern...and if they are not happy with his ideas, they will do what they always do....speak out about it.

Sadly, this President simply does not listen when people speak out.

Instead, he ridicules them.

I know the requirements.

So by your own logic, he is a citizen. People did vote for him.
How did he refuse to produce it???
Do you carry your birth certificate in your wallet? :lol::lol::lol:
It's not ironic at all. Loons like you practically demand it.
Because the state of Hawaii has produced it. Whatever it is that you are asking for does not exist. It only exists in your imaginary world.

What is you GPA?

That's irrelevant. We know you wouldn't vote for him. The majority of the electorate voted for him though. If you want to bitch, bitch to everyone that voted for him.:eusa_whistle:

Should I understand this to translate to: "You're right, the Certificate he released is legal proof of citizenship"?

Nope.
He did not release anything.
The state of hawaii, buy law, was forced to release it.

My complaint is that he refused to release it himself....and I believe he did it so people on the right would question it and he could then ridicule them...

Pretty much as it happened.

He did it with his GPA.

And now he is doing it with his religion (which I really dont underswtand why it is even a topic, but whaatever).

ANd here in NY our computer generated BC's are just that....Birth Certificates with integrity based on the need for a raised seal.

We (employers) cannot accept anything as proof of citizenship accept a passport OR an original BC or a computer generated one with a raised seal.

He's referring to a very small fringe percentage of the electorate...yet still a part of the electorate.

So by your own logic, he is a citizen. People did vote for him. How did he refuse to produce it??? Do you carry your birth certificate in your wallet? :lol::lol::lol: It's not ironic at all. Loons like you practically demand it. Because the state of Hawaii has produced it. Whatever it is that you are asking for does not exist. It only exists in your imaginary world.

What is you GPA?

That's irrelevant. We know you wouldn't vote for him. The majority of the electorate voted for him though. If you want to bitch, bitch to everyone that voted for him.:eusa_whistle:

Forget it. You dont want to hear what I am saying.

Go live as an ass.

I learn on this board. You dont.

You know all.

What an ass. Go enjoy.

Primary Documents
Your natural father;
Your natural mother;
***IMPORTANT***

Yes you are.
And it didn't bother you that a group of citizens would constantly question the citizenship of their president, after he had been legitimately elected? Where are your priorities?
He not only put those birthers in a positiion to look foolish for asking to see it by not shopwiong it....
They did that all by themselves. You know why? Because they are a pack of fools.
but now he is giving reason to believe that the request to see it was much more strenuous for him to comply with than it really is.
Obama could eat Kraft Cheese and they would find some way to pin it to him being not "American" enough. Remember when he had that beer meeting last year? Fox News bitched about him drinking Budweiser. Anything to shit on Obama....
That's what the Tea Baggers and Birthers do...
:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Nope.
This is also NOT TRUE. He released it (or his campaign did) to factcheck.org, during the campaign.

Seriously, I always like what you post, even if we disagree. But this is just incorrect.

My complaint is that he refused to release it himself....and I believe he did it so people on the right would question it and he could then ridicule them...
He did release it.

He did it with his GPA.

And now he is doing it with his religion (which I really dont underswtand why it is even a topic, but whaatever).

ANd here in NY our computer generated BC's are just that....Birth Certificates with integrity based on the need for a raised seal.

We (employers) cannot accept anything as proof of citizenship accept a passport OR an original BC or a computer generated one with a raised seal.

Or a SS card & State ID. I know the requirements. And the "COLB" that Obama released to factcheck more than 2 years ago satisfied those requirements. Anyone who tells you differently is lying to you.

while were at it....I'd like to know why Obama...former editor of the Harvard Law Review....."voluntarily retired" his law license....

He's a Saul Alinsky Marxist-trained Community Organizer. Religion just doesn't play much of a role in his life. He could be a Christian but he could be a Muslim too. I don't think it matters to him. Marxists despise all religion. Just look at Marxist history in the Soviet Union and China. They both brutally oppressed religious persons in their countries. Look at what Mao Tse Tung did to the Buddhists in Tibet for example. So this debate really is senseless in the end. This President is a Marxist Community Organizer first and either a Christian or Muslim second. Case closed.

Nope.

It was all in his grand plan. LMAO! You silleh.

He did it with his GPA.

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back