Is Obama one of the best speakers in our nation's history???

is Obama one of the best speakers in our nation's history

• yes

Votes: 39 40.2%
  • are you fucking kidding me????

Votes: 58 59.8%

• Total voters
Liberals think Obubba is a great orator because he lies so sincerely...with that shit-eating grin on his face...and they believe every word he reads.

A great speaker does not need a pair of teleprompters. Obubba is at best, mediocre!

Liberals think Obubba is a great orator because he lies so sincerely...with that shit-eating grin on his face...and they believe every word he reads.

A great speaker does not need a pair of teleprompters. Obubba is at best, mediocre!
All world leaders use teleprompters......it is only when a black man uses one that anyone claims he can't speak without it

All world leaders use teleprompters......it is only when a black man uses one that anyone claims he can't speak without it
There you go with that silly race card. Thanks again for playing.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/06/us/politics/06memo.html?_r=0

Obubba loves him some teleprompters!

Great speakers inspire people to do something ... They don't inspire people to do nothing.
Great speakers can get others to follow them ... They don't have to do things on their own because no one will follow them.
Great speakers encourage people ... They don't scold people.

Er, Obama comes out ahead of Reagan.......Reagan ranked #4....

I ranked Reagan higher because of his ability to appeal directly to the American people. He was folksy, great at wrapping an issue into a few key points and get the public behind him

Why did you join the clown club? You want to be like those other clowns around here?

Because a simple thing like that threw the USMB conservative clutch into a tizzy

Have you seen some of the Obama avatars?

It is so easy to push the buttons on conservatives. They have such a low threshold for ridicule

I think the way some of you behave when it comes to this stuff is just silly. Why do you feel that you have to protect Obama? Why do you want to? It's weird the attachment that some of you seem to have to political figures who don't give a crap about you. Lol.

Why do I protect Obama?

Because I believe in truth, justice and the American Way

Bwahaha.....she says that when she often jumps in to defend such lightweights as Palin.

There you go with that silly race card. Thanks again for playing.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/06/us/politics/06memo.html?_r=0

Obubba loves him some teleprompters!

Not like G W Booosh loved his phonics teleprompter.....and he still couldn't get it right.........:D

Er, Obama comes out ahead of Reagan.......Reagan ranked #4....

I ranked Reagan higher because of his ability to appeal directly to the American people. He was folksy, great at wrapping an issue into a few key points and get the public behind him

Why did you join the clown club? You want to be like those other clowns around here?

Because a simple thing like that threw the USMB conservative clutch into a tizzy

Have you seen some of the Obama avatars?

It is so easy to push the buttons on conservatives. They have such a low threshold for ridicule

The clown club? That's funny.

The reason that so many of our USMB nutters have reacted to the clown avatars is that they KNOW that their leadership is a bunch of fucking clowns. It's embarrassing.

Nutters have rewarded people who throw red meat and say batshit crazy things for so long......that all of the potential leaders who aren't clowns have been marginalized.

John Huntsman or Tom Ridge are two who come to mind.

Whatever, its a very partisan club.

That's obviously got your panties all in a wad..........:D

Obama is a better speaker than Thomas Jefferson and not as good as FDR

Hell no, Bush and Cheney have him beat by a long shot.....:badgrin:

I see you have problems reading again ... I posted President Obama "isn't even a halfway decent liar".
That's right....Bush and Cheney are decent liars.........they lie very well.
No matter what you think about President Bush and whether or not he lied ... He got all of Congress and 40 Foreign Countries to go to war in Iraq.
Obviously you think it's very patriotic to lie to the people, to get the CIA to go along with your lies and sacrifice 4000+ Americans for a worthless war, invading a country that had nothing to do with an attack on the US, and now support a party that claims they hate Muslims, yet support Bush's shift to helping Iraq (Muslims) when it was discovered there were no WMDs and he had lied....if you think that is classy, you are dumber than you had appeared to be, before.

President Obama cannot get 50% of Congress to do anything ... Much less Foreign Countries (outside of a few like Iran and Cuba).
You must not be a very logical person. Yeah, Bush got Congress to go along with him because he lied to them, and also, Democrats in Congress were thinking (based on Bush's lies) that they were doing what is best for the country. On the other hand, Republicans in Congress don't give a shit about the people, America, the economy or anything besides getting their way and obstructing anything Obama does........that's not leadership, that's obtuseness.

That is why your opinions always suck ... You don't have the ability to recognize your mistakes in understanding anything.
I don't expect someone with a lack of logic to appreciate my opinions......nor do I really give a shit that you do.....you're opinions are based on cheering for your worthless leaders who now are on the wrong side of medical science and telling people they can get autism from a measles vaccine, all the while getting a booster shot himself.........:D
President Obama is a sorry speaker because nobody believe his bullshit and very few people will do what he wants.
Obama has been recognized as a great speaker, and you're just butt hurt because your sorry ass President, which Obama had to clean up his mess, is gearing up to be one of the worst Presidents ever.....I think he'll take the trophy very soon as he hasn't been able to redeem himself.....no matter how many morons like you try to excuse and exonerate his worthless actions.

I see you have problems reading again ... I posted President Obama "isn't even a halfway decent liar".
No matter what you think about President Bush and whether or not he lied ... He got all of Congress and 40 Foreign Countries to go to war in Iraq.
Obviously you think it's very patriotic to lie to the people, to get the CIA to go along with your lies and sacrifice 4000+ Americans for a worthless war, invading a country that had nothing to do with an attack on the US, and now support a party that claims they hate Muslims, yet support Bush's shift to helping Iraq (Muslims) when it was discovered there were no WMDs and he had lied....if you think that is classy, you are dumber than you had appeared to be, before.

President Obama cannot get 50% of Congress to do anything ... Much less Foreign Countries (outside of a few like Iran and Cuba).
You must not be a very logical person. Yeah, Bush got Congress to go along with him because he lied to them, and also, Democrats in Congress were thinking (based on Bush's lies) that they were doing what is best for the country. On the other hand, Republicans in Congress don't give a shit about the people, America, the economy or anything besides getting their way and obstructing anything Obama does........that's not leadership, that's obtuseness.

That is why your opinions always suck ... You don't have the ability to recognize your mistakes in understanding anything.
I don't expect someone with a lack of logic to appreciate my opinions......nor do I really give a shit that you do.....you're opinions are based on cheering for your worthless leaders who now are on the wrong side of medical science and telling people they can get autism from a measles vaccine, all the while getting a booster shot himself.........:D
President Obama is a sorry speaker because nobody believe his bullshit and very few people will do what he wants.
Obama has been recognized as a great speaker, and you're just butt hurt because your sorry ass President, which Obama had to clean up his mess, is gearing up to be one of the worst Presidents ever.....I think he'll take the trophy very soon as he hasn't been able to redeem himself.....no matter how many morons like you try to excuse and exonerate his worthless actions.

You obviously cannot comprehend a thing I posted ... And choose to reiterate your diatribe as proof.

I didn't post it was patriotic to lie.
I didn't post anything about autism or vaccines.
I didn't cheer for any leaders.
I didn't post indicating anything other than the fact President Obama cannot encourage people to do what he wants them to do to the extent he doesn't have to do things without the support of Congress or other Nations ... Therefor it is evident he sucks as a speaker.

Furthermore ... President Obama is our President the same as President Bush was our President.
What is with the "butthurt" bullshit anyway ... Are you reliving your teenaged years acting like an immature teeny-bobber?

You have nothing to offer but empty rhetoric and scurrilous maladjusted hogwash.
Get back to me when you can follow a simple train of thought without digressing into schoolyard antics.

You obviously cannot comprehend a thing I posted ... And choose to reiterate your diatribe as proof.
Keep telling yourself that....you're the one with the mental block.

I didn't post it was patriotic to lie.
I didn't say you did.
I didn't post anything about autism or vaccines.
I didn't say you did.
I didn't cheer for any leaders.
Don't be obtuse, when you claim that Bush had so many followers you're obviously rooting for him and his worthless war.
I didn't post indicating anything other than the fact President Obama cannot encourage people to do what he wants them to do to the extent he doesn't have to do things without the support of Congress or other Nations ... Therefor it is evident he sucks as a speaker.
But that's a damn lie....Obama was able to pass many bills, obviously he is able to encourage some people...even Congressmen.

Furthermore ... President Obama is our President the same as President Bush was our President.
Well duh, I'm glad you cleared that up.
What is with the "butthurt" bullshit anyway ... Are you reliving your teenaged years acting like an immature teeny-bobber?
What is it with your butt hurt? When you whine so much it can only be interpreted as butt hurt.

You have nothing to offer but empty rhetoric and scurrilous maladjusted hogwash.
That you have a comprehension problems doesn't make my comments hogwash, just proves that you have a mental block.
Get back to me when you can follow a simple train of thought without digressing into schoolyard antics.
Says the one that is comparing me to a teeny-bobber, whatever the hell that is.........just try practicing logic, if you're able.

I say hell no. LoneLaugher thinks he is. Hahahahaha

I will back up LoneLaugher on Obama's speaking talents.

You don't have to agree with anything he says, you can say it is dangerously divisive, destructive and harming America,
but he is a good speaker and moves the people who relate to him. He is effective in that sense,
despite the harm caused by downplaying and projecting blame for his exclusion of the interests and beliefs of others.

I remember when Bill Richardson was so moved by Obama's speech on race,
he came out and endorsed him. This is a big step to heal the competitive division
between the Latino and Black communities that Democrats are supposed to serve.

Hard to beat FDR. So many little stories about the intimacy FDR created when he talked to people on the radio.

Hard to beat FDR. So many little stories about the intimacy FDR created when he talked to people on the radio.

Great Point. And yes, I do see radio being used to organize local communities in order to democratize govt on that level.
This should tie in with the idea of access to education to end poverty and oppression, as Obama pushes for to help not only Blacks but all people in underprivileged or underrepresented situations.

He may be the most boring speaker in our nation's history.

He had his moments during his campaigns, he can get the intonations right and all that, But i havnt seen anything from him that has struck me as a heart felt speech, it all seems very calculated and metered. i think he is in good company though, not to many great speakers around.

I wish we had John madden back in his Prime, he may not know anything about politics, but he could have pulled Americans together with his personality alone, and drawn enough lines and circles so we could understand health care

He may be the most boring speaker in our nation's history.

He had his moments during his campaigns, he can get the intonations right and all that, But i havnt seen anything from him that has struck me as a heart felt speech, it all seems very calculated and metered. i think he is in good company though, not to many great speakers around.

Calculated and metered still works for the people that works for.

For people who don't need Obama or anyone to motivate us to get involved in govt, we may take this for granted.

But for people who never voted before, never paid attention to what anyone in govt did said or thought,
Obama has opened up a whole world of possibility and potential that was not even a choice to some people.

I think we forget that many people are much farther behind in education and development,
and can't just suddenly leap up to the level where everyone else is who has been following or active in politics for generations.

You gotta start somewhere. And there are entire populations of people where this is the first time they ever even bothered to look or listen AT ALL.

Forum List

Back