Why the democrats need to be defeated!

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
1. Free abortion on demand---Not saying that I totally oppose it, but it shouldn't be paid for by taxpayers dollars.
2. Flooding America with violent cultures that will shit on our country. We need to end illegal and the one million legal immigrants per year.
3. More race violence and anger. The democrats have been stirring the pot and getting good people killed. For this alone, I hope the republicans find away to make them pay dearly.
4. Men being thrown out of the work place and the college. This seems to be part of the democratic platform and I believe as a man we need to take it very seriously.
5. Fathers losing our rights to be within our child. Yes, this is part of the democratic belief system. We should defeat them to keep our rights!
6. We need to have a discussion on education. We have gone from close to the top to 17th in the world....

I pray that only moderate republicans take control as I believe that sanity is what we need.

1. Free abortion on demand---Not saying that I totally oppose it, but it shouldn't be paid for by taxpayers dollars.
2. Flooding America with violent cultures that will shit on our country. We need to end illegal and the one million legal immigrants per year.
3. More race violence and anger. The democrats have been stirring the pot and getting good people killed. For this alone, I hope the republicans find away to make them pay dearly.
4. Men being thrown out of the work place and the college. This seems to be part of the democratic platform and I believe as a man we need to take it very seriously.
5. Fathers losing our rights to be within our child. Yes, this is part of the democratic belief system. We should defeat them to keep our rights!
6. We need to have a discussion on education. We have gone from close to the top to 17th in the world....

I pray that only moderate republicans take control as I believe that sanity is what we need.

Could you include the link to the Storm Front thread so that the entirety can be read???

Last edited:

1.There are no free abortions on demand or any thing else.
2.Eleven million or whatever the number of illegals is didn't come in during only DEM administrations
3.If you're angry, its your problem. If politics makes you angry, you need help.
4.Seriously?
5.Within our child?
6.The Federal govt has little to do with education on the ground level. Thirty state houses are held by the GOP...blaming the opposition party for their poor performances is a sign that the discussion on education could use you as an object lesson.

You may have a point about #6. Your post might be evidence of that. If anyone believes what you've written, that would be ironclad proof.

Forum List

Back